|Breguet, Classique Chronométrie|
2014 PRIZE LIST:
- “Aiguille d’Or” Grand Prix: Breguet, Classique Chronométrie
- Ladies’ Watch Prize: Blancpain, Women Off-centred Hour
- Ladies’ High-Mech Watch Prize: Christophe Claret, Margot
- Men’s Watch Prize: Urban Jürgensen & Sonner, Central Second
- Chronograph Watch Prize: De Bethune, DB29 Maxichrono Tourbillon
- Tourbillon Watch Prize: Grönefeld, Parallax Tourbillon
- Calendar Watch Prize: A. Lange & Söhne, Richard Lange Perpetual Calendar "Terraluna"
- Striking Watch Prize: Hublot, Classic Fusion Cathedral Tourbillon Minute Repeater
- Mechanical Exception Watch Prize: Urwerk, EMC
- “Petite Aiguille” Prize: Seiko, Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT
- Sports Watch Prize: Zenith, El Primero Lightweight
- Jewellery Watch Prize: Bulgari, Diva High Jewellery Emeralds
- Artistic Crafts Watch Prize: Voutilainen, Hisui
- “Revival” Watch Prize: Omega, Speedmaster "Dark Side of The Moon"
- Innovation Watch Prize: Urwerk, EMC
- Special Jury Prize: Walter Lange
The public, after votes cast on internet and at the international exhibitions, selected its own favourite which won the Public Prize: Breguet, Classique Dame.
After New Delhi and Beijing, the exhibition of the watches pre-selected by the jury is still on show at the Cité du Temps in Geneva until November 2nd. In the final stage of this road show, the prize-winning watches in this 2014 edition will be presented in London at the Salon QP from November 6th to 8th.