- Time Vision: Pressing the button once activates a blue LED light that illuminates the dial, allowing the wearer to read the time and date in all conditions.
- Night Vision: Pressing twice activates the white LED light in the case, turning the watch into a flashlight.
- Strobe: Three quick clicks activate the signal mode of the white LED lamp, making it flash 150 times per minute.
- SOS: A five-second push on the button turns the white LED light into an SOS distress signal in Morse code, visible up to a kilometer away.
- Location: a red LED on the dial at 6 o'clock flashes discretely every 10 seconds, making it easy to locate your Night Vision in the dark.
- Replacing the battery: The red LED flashes 3 times every 10 seconds to indicate that the battery needs to be replaced.
The Swiss-Made electronic module exclusively designed for Night Vision has its own battery and runs on a circuit independent of the watch movement.
Model: Night Vision
Stainless-steel case with "Black Ice" PVD
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 50 meters
Blue or red dial
Luminescent hour + minute hands
Military time at the center
Date window at 6 o’clock
Ronda 705 quartz
Exclusive LED module with 6 lighting functions:
- Dial illumination
- Extended Light
- Locator Light
- Battery end-of-life
Blue or red rubber strap