The Récital 17 is the third timepiece in the DIMIER Collection to be powered by the BOVET Virtuoso II watchmaking specialties caliber. With the Récital 12 and Récital 15, this new movement has already demonstrated carefully considered versatility without the slightest sacrifice in terms of quality, reliability, aesthetics or emotion, regardless of the complications it powers. The Récital 17is another ¬ fine example, presenting new facets in the form of three time zones and a high-precision moon phase that indicates the current phase of the lunar cycle in both hemispheres.
The Récital 17unmistakably belongs to the DIMIER Collection. It offers all of the characteristic features of this collection; the crown at 3 o’clock, the four traditionally stepped lugs and a modern openwork dial revealing the complexity of the different mechanisms including their precision and the care devoted to their decoration. The collection expresses the full extent of the talent and passion of the Manufacture DIMIER 1738 artisans.
The Récital 17 presents three time zones. Logically, the local time occupies the central position, which allows the time to be read intuitively. The two other time zones appear at 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock. Each displays a time zone chosen from the 24 existing zones. The indication of the hours and minutes is completed by a day/night disk and a 24-city indicator corresponding to the 24 time zones.
This triple time zone is judiciously complemented by a double moon phase which simultaneously indicates the current phase of the lunar cycle in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. The two opposing apertures are linked by a sumptuous compass rose directly machined into the base of the dial. The specific angle created by the position of the two apertures corresponds to the Earth’s axial tilt with respect to the equator, which itself determines the boundary between the contrasting lunar cycles of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. This is a high-precision lunar mechanism, requiring a correction of just one day every 128 years.
In keeping with the DIMIER Collection tradition, the Récital 17features a sapphire case back allowing both sides of the movement to be admired. It reveals the well-known face of the Virtuoso II caliber and in particular its power reserve indicator displaying seven days of autonomy, as well as the triple
seconds hands of the caliber’s iconic mechanics.
Distinctive and innovative, the Récital 17 can meet the requirements of each and every collector, whatever their profession, as the communication methods and mobility that characterize the 21st century call for constant interaction with the entire world. The reliability of its mechanisms, rigorously tried and tested, and the flawless chronometry guaranteed by the balance spring manufactured by the DIMIER 1738 artisans make the Récital 17a timepiece that once again expresses BOVET 1822’s cultivation of the art of being unique.
Model: Dimier, Récital 17 Triple time zone, moon phase
Thickness (With Glasses): 15.60mm
Thickness (Without Glasses): 12.70mm
Gold Weight: 87.89gr (red gold) / 91.05gr (white gold)
Case Material: 18K white or red gold
Water Resistance: 30m
Calibre Virtuoso II à spécialités horlogères DIMIER 1738
Diameter: 13 ¾’’’
Power reserve: 7 days
Black or white polished lacquered with Roman applied numerals
2nd time zone (hours and minutes)
3rd time zone (hours and minutes)
City indicator and day/night indicator for 2nd and 3rd time zone
Power reserve indicator
Full skin alligator
Buckle: 18K red or white gold ardillon
For the first time, Speake-Marin combines on a single watch a minute repeater carillon, a tourbillon and an animation of the dial which brin...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
Rado's super slim True Thinline collection has added chic models in four colourful new high-tech ceramic variatons. With their detail-fr...
Due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movemen...
At SIHH 2017 luxury watch fair, Vacheron Constantin have unveiled one of the most complicated mechanical wristwatches of modern era: the L...
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
This year, Speake-Marin unveils the new Brown Serpent Calendar featuring a curved gold guilded-steel date hand and multi-layered, satin-fini...
Richard Mille presents the world’s lightest split-seconds tourbillon chronograph: the RM 50-03 McLAREN F1. This innovative technical masterp...
- ► 2016 (1563)
- Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic
- OMEGA inaugurates its new boutique in Pune, India
- DeLaneau sharpens focus on exclusivity and appoint...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier Braveheart® Tourbillon
- ROMAIN VOLLET Motor Skull
- MB&F HM3 MEGAWIND Final Edition
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. REMADE IN SWITZERLA...
- Ollivier Savéo Watches - Introduction
- Bremont Jaguar MKI & MKII
- Fabergé unveils Pearl Egg, an extraordinary, one-o...
- Laurent Dordet appointed CEO of La Montre Hermès
- Dresden based company Post Modern unveils a specia...
- Arnold & Son DSTB (Instrument Collection), New Ref...
- Dewitt Academia Grand Tourbillon
- Dewitt Twenty-8-Eight Double Time GMT2 Poetic
- Junghans Meister Collection (New Versions)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme LAB 2
- Girard-Perregaux 1966 18K Pink Gold Edition with G...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Black Ceramic & Big Bang...
- Van der Bauwede VDB Legend T. Crown Tourbillon
- ZAUNICK - Unique Handmade Cufflinks & Accessories
- Charriol Gran Celtica™ SuperSportS
- Bell & Ross BR 03 Aviation Type ALPA-S
- SAINT HONORE - The “Tour Eiffel” Timepiece
- Glashütte Original - New versions of the PanoMatic...
- Glashütte Original PanoReserve (New versions: Red ...
- OMEGA inaugurates its newest flagship store in Tai...
- Epos Emotion 3390 24H
- Thomas Mercer Becomes the Official Timekeeper of t...
- Melbourne Watch Company - The "Avalon"
- A. Lange & Söhne celebrates Ferdinand Adolph Lange...
- A. Lange & Söhne - The 1815 “200th Anniversary F. ...
- Gallet Announces Online Crowd Funding Campaign to ...
- Baume & Mercier Promesse 10199
- Seculus Ambassador Collection
- Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Power of Love
- GoS Nordic Seasons Gold with new damascus steel ca...
- Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Gravity (New Limited E...
- Aerowatch Renaissance Orange Tornado
- Piaget Mediterranean Garden
- Arnold & Son Royal Collection - HM Goats Limited E...
- Jaquet Droz Sunstone Collection (Petite Heure Minu...
- Bergstern Sports Chronograph
- Oris Thelonious Monk Limited Edition Watch
- Calvin Klein alliance
- Christophe Claret expands into Malaysia and exhibi...
- Christophe Claret Aventicum
- Breitling Chronoliner
- Hamilton Chrono Worldtimer Quartz
- Albert Riele Premiere Chronograph
- Kerbedanz Celtic Dog Limited Edition
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi ScubaTec Rose Gold
- Rado HyperChrome Plasma Diamonds Limited Edition
- BOVET - Amadeo ® Fleurier Monsieur BOVET Reversed ...
- Patek Philippe Launches Online ‘Global Generations...
- Audemars Piguet Official Sponsor and Time Keeper f...
- Hysek Abyss Tenth Anniversary Collection
- The Supermodel Bar Refaeli Becomes the New Brand A...
- Techné Dual-Time Swiss Concept Aviator Watch
- Ulysse Nardin Vivaldi
- Lebois & Co Avantgarde Date
- Zannetti Regent Full Sky Mk II
- CLERC Hydroscaph Collection - A New Breed of Swiss...
- Watch in Focus – Omega Speedmaster
- Auguste Reymond Cotton Club Moonphase
- Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro GMT ½ Hour
- Voutilainen GMR Limited Edition
- Enicar Hyperion CH337 Chronometer
- DIMIER by BOVET - The Récital 17 (Triple time zone...
- ArtyA Son of a Gun Russian Roulette Glasnost G1
- Burberry - The Britain Icon Check Collection
- Louis Erard Excellence Regulator
- Blancpain supports the Ocean Innovation Challenge
- POP PILOT® - Uniquely Colour-Calibrated Timepieces...
- Harry Winston Midnight Feathers Automatic 42mm
- Bentley Bourbon Power Reserve
- Bentley Veneur Club Sport
- Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic 1/100
- Cover CoA10 Watchmaker Limited Edition
- Swiss Artist, Robin Meier, Selected to Present the...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Grand Opening of it...
- Richard Mille ‘Open Link’
- A. Lange & Söhne opens its boutique in Miami
- De Bethune DB28 GS
- BUBEN&ZORWEG pops up at Harrods, London
- Rado HyperChrome Automatic Chronograph Tachymeter
- BOVET Château de Môtiers - Flower of Life
- Alpina Startimer Pilot Big Date
- Alpina Startimer Pilot Chronograph Big Date
- RJ-Romain Jerome PAC-MAN Level II Collection
- Breitling Colt 36 Collection
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Limited Edition wi...
- Perrelet Turbine Skeleton
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Precious White
- Chopard L.U.C Qualité Fleurier (Ref. 161896-5003)
- Burberry the Britain S/S15 Runway – The Birds and ...
- HYT SKULL
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose Gold with Openwork Sk...
- OMEGA Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Lim...
- Arnold & Son signs global partnership with Northro...
- ▼ February 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)