The enigmatic PanoMaticLunar model from Glashütte Original is now available in two new editions: red gold version with a matt black dial, and in polished/satin brushed stainless steel edition with a dark blue dial.
The exceptionally beautiful and characteristic dials of the PanoMatic Lunar are made in Glashütte Original's own dial manufactory in Pforzheim. In Pforzheim, the city of gold and jewellery, Glashütte Original draws on deep specialist knowledge and long-established traditions in dial-making, thus ensuring that every Glashütte Original watch receives its own dignified and unmistakable “face”.
As is the case with the production of individual components of the manufactory's own movements, the dials too must be produced within specified parameters. Strict standards apply for the dials, above all with regard to the grain, pressure and duration, in order to prevent changes in the colour.
For Baselworld 2015 two different variations of the PanoMaticLunar are presented in nuanced new shades; of foremost interest is the red gold edition which features a dial in a matt black tone, hour, minute and second hands in gold as well as 9 gold hour indexes. The exquisite moon phase display presents stars and a golden moon set against a silver sky.
The stainless steel version presents the characteristic dial visuals in a striking and intense shade of blue – the galvanised dial features silver indexes applied by hand and white gold hands indicating hour, minutes and small seconds. The Panorama Date shows white numerals on a blue ground, while the phases of the moon are shown with a silver moon and stars in a silver night sky.
The PanoMaticLunar models are driven by the Saxon manufactory's Calibre 90-02 a mechanical automatic movement with 47 jewels and a 42-hour power reserve. The sapphire crystal case back offers an unobstructed view into the refined beauty of the movement and its characteristic Glashütte elements including the three-quarter plate with Glashütte stripe finish, the off-centre rotor with oscillating weight in 21-ct gold, blued screws and the hand-engraved balance cock with duplex swan-neck fine adjustment.
The Panorama Date and the moon phase display present indications in the German language. Along with the “Made in Germany” mark these indications offer a subtle reminder of the origin of the watch and a silent bow to the art of German watchmaking, as practised in Glashütte since 1845.
The new Pano models in red gold are offered with a choice of either a matt black Louisiana Alligator leather strap or a Louisiana Alligator nubuck leather strap, while the stainless steel versions can be worn with a dark blue calf's leather or Louisiana Alligator nubuck leather strap.
1-90-02-46-32-30 (Louisiana Alligator nubuck leather strap blue)
1-90-02-46-32-35 (calf skin leather strap blue)
1-90-02-46-32-70 (stainless steel bracelet)
Case material: stainless steel
Dial: galvanic blue
1-90-02-49-35-30 (Louisiana Alligator leather strap black)
1-90-02-49-35-31 (Louisiana Alligator nubuck leather strap black)
Case material: 18 ct red gold
Dial: galvanic black
Diameter: 40 mm
Height: 12.7 mm
Strap: 20/18 mm
Water proof up to 5 bar
Glass: sapphire crystal, on both sides anti-reflective
Bottom: sapphire crystal
Automatic movement, Calibre 90-02
Diameter 32.6 mm, height 7 mm
Oscillation frequency: 28,800 vph, equivalent to 4 Hz
Power reserve: 42 hours (+/- 5%)
Balance: screw balance with 18 weighted screws
Hours and minutes (off-centre), small second (off-centre), second stop, Panorama Date, moon phase display; exquisitely finished movement, bevelled/polished edges, polished and brushed steel parts, blued screws, hand engraved balance bridge, Glashütte three-quarter plate with stripe finish, duplex swan-neck fine adjustment, off-centre skeletonized rotor with 21-carat gold oscillation weight.
For the first time, Speake-Marin combines on a single watch a minute repeater carillon, a tourbillon and an animation of the dial which brin...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
At SIHH 2017 luxury watch fair, Vacheron Constantin have unveiled one of the most complicated mechanical wristwatches of modern era: the L...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
Rado's super slim True Thinline collection has added chic models in four colourful new high-tech ceramic variatons. With their detail-fr...
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
Due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movemen...
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
Richard Mille presents the world’s lightest split-seconds tourbillon chronograph: the RM 50-03 McLAREN F1. This innovative technical masterp...
This year, Speake-Marin unveils the new Brown Serpent Calendar featuring a curved gold guilded-steel date hand and multi-layered, satin-fini...
- ► 2016 (1563)
- Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic
- OMEGA inaugurates its new boutique in Pune, India
- DeLaneau sharpens focus on exclusivity and appoint...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier Braveheart® Tourbillon
- ROMAIN VOLLET Motor Skull
- MB&F HM3 MEGAWIND Final Edition
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. REMADE IN SWITZERLA...
- Ollivier Savéo Watches - Introduction
- Bremont Jaguar MKI & MKII
- Fabergé unveils Pearl Egg, an extraordinary, one-o...
- Laurent Dordet appointed CEO of La Montre Hermès
- Dresden based company Post Modern unveils a specia...
- Arnold & Son DSTB (Instrument Collection), New Ref...
- Dewitt Academia Grand Tourbillon
- Dewitt Twenty-8-Eight Double Time GMT2 Poetic
- Junghans Meister Collection (New Versions)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme LAB 2
- Girard-Perregaux 1966 18K Pink Gold Edition with G...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Black Ceramic & Big Bang...
- Van der Bauwede VDB Legend T. Crown Tourbillon
- ZAUNICK - Unique Handmade Cufflinks & Accessories
- Charriol Gran Celtica™ SuperSportS
- Bell & Ross BR 03 Aviation Type ALPA-S
- SAINT HONORE - The “Tour Eiffel” Timepiece
- Glashütte Original - New versions of the PanoMatic...
- Glashütte Original PanoReserve (New versions: Red ...
- OMEGA inaugurates its newest flagship store in Tai...
- Epos Emotion 3390 24H
- Thomas Mercer Becomes the Official Timekeeper of t...
- Melbourne Watch Company - The "Avalon"
- A. Lange & Söhne celebrates Ferdinand Adolph Lange...
- A. Lange & Söhne - The 1815 “200th Anniversary F. ...
- Gallet Announces Online Crowd Funding Campaign to ...
- Baume & Mercier Promesse 10199
- Seculus Ambassador Collection
- Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Power of Love
- GoS Nordic Seasons Gold with new damascus steel ca...
- Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Gravity (New Limited E...
- Aerowatch Renaissance Orange Tornado
- Piaget Mediterranean Garden
- Arnold & Son Royal Collection - HM Goats Limited E...
- Jaquet Droz Sunstone Collection (Petite Heure Minu...
- Bergstern Sports Chronograph
- Oris Thelonious Monk Limited Edition Watch
- Calvin Klein alliance
- Christophe Claret expands into Malaysia and exhibi...
- Christophe Claret Aventicum
- Breitling Chronoliner
- Hamilton Chrono Worldtimer Quartz
- Albert Riele Premiere Chronograph
- Kerbedanz Celtic Dog Limited Edition
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi ScubaTec Rose Gold
- Rado HyperChrome Plasma Diamonds Limited Edition
- BOVET - Amadeo ® Fleurier Monsieur BOVET Reversed ...
- Patek Philippe Launches Online ‘Global Generations...
- Audemars Piguet Official Sponsor and Time Keeper f...
- Hysek Abyss Tenth Anniversary Collection
- The Supermodel Bar Refaeli Becomes the New Brand A...
- Techné Dual-Time Swiss Concept Aviator Watch
- Ulysse Nardin Vivaldi
- Lebois & Co Avantgarde Date
- Zannetti Regent Full Sky Mk II
- CLERC Hydroscaph Collection - A New Breed of Swiss...
- Watch in Focus – Omega Speedmaster
- Auguste Reymond Cotton Club Moonphase
- Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro GMT ½ Hour
- Voutilainen GMR Limited Edition
- Enicar Hyperion CH337 Chronometer
- DIMIER by BOVET - The Récital 17 (Triple time zone...
- ArtyA Son of a Gun Russian Roulette Glasnost G1
- Burberry - The Britain Icon Check Collection
- Louis Erard Excellence Regulator
- Blancpain supports the Ocean Innovation Challenge
- POP PILOT® - Uniquely Colour-Calibrated Timepieces...
- Harry Winston Midnight Feathers Automatic 42mm
- Bentley Bourbon Power Reserve
- Bentley Veneur Club Sport
- Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic 1/100
- Cover CoA10 Watchmaker Limited Edition
- Swiss Artist, Robin Meier, Selected to Present the...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Grand Opening of it...
- Richard Mille ‘Open Link’
- A. Lange & Söhne opens its boutique in Miami
- De Bethune DB28 GS
- BUBEN&ZORWEG pops up at Harrods, London
- Rado HyperChrome Automatic Chronograph Tachymeter
- BOVET Château de Môtiers - Flower of Life
- Alpina Startimer Pilot Big Date
- Alpina Startimer Pilot Chronograph Big Date
- RJ-Romain Jerome PAC-MAN Level II Collection
- Breitling Colt 36 Collection
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Limited Edition wi...
- Perrelet Turbine Skeleton
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Precious White
- Chopard L.U.C Qualité Fleurier (Ref. 161896-5003)
- Burberry the Britain S/S15 Runway – The Birds and ...
- HYT SKULL
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose Gold with Openwork Sk...
- OMEGA Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Lim...
- Arnold & Son signs global partnership with Northro...
- ▼ February 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)