For Baselworld 2015, HUBLOT announces two new BIG BANG FERRARI watches to celebrate the collaboration between Ferrari and the Swiss luxury watch brand. Following the launch of the first two watches, the Big Bang Titanium and the Big Bang Magic Gold in 2012, the famous MP-05 La Ferrari – the only watch in the world with a 50-day power reserve – three Big Bang models in 2013, three Big Bang models in 2014, two new Big Bang Ferrari "racing" versions have now been unveiled.
In 2015, to celebrate the10th anniversary of the Big Bang, Hublot is unveiling two new models developed with Ferrari: the first is the aptly named Big Bang Ferrari Black Ceramic, which is adorned with details in Ferrari's legendary red colour; the second is the Big Bang Ferrari Grey Ceramic, inspired by the historic NART (North America Racing Team) livery.
Constructed on a 45 mm diameter chassis in black or grey ceramic, the sporty design of the new Big Bang Ferrari models is enhanced by a profiled aerodynamic dial through which the depths of the movement can be glimpsed. The UNICO manufacture movement is dominated by the unique and distinctive Ferrari grille – a blackened criss-cross mesh which clearly reveals the main plates and bridges of the movement.
Its pallet fork and escapement wheel are fixed to a removable platform and are made from silicon, whose lightness provides a guarantee of performance. Its construction, which incorporates just 330 components, has been simplified as much as possible in order to further increase robustness. This result is the fruit of continual adjustments made since 2009, the year it was launched, which have been carried out jointly by the technical office, the laboratory and the after-sales service in the manufacture. Its frequency of 4 Hz/28,800 vibrations per hour and its immaculate finish are also a guarantee of high chronometric quality. Finally, its automated production, which includes automation of the machining, stone fitting, oiling and numerous assembly operations also ensures consistent, controlled quality. Its power reserve is around 72 hours.
The dial features an appliqué of the iconic prancing horse at 9 o'clock, while the minute counter and date window appear at 3 o'clock in the colours of the Ferrari shield. The predominant colour on the strap also reflects the aesthetic of the dial, with indices and hands featuring a rhodium-plated finish for the grey ceramic and red varnish for the black ceramic. Recalling the distinctive codes of the five-spoke Ferrari wheels, the oscillating weight is visible beneath the transparent sapphire case-back.
401. CX.1123.VR (Black ceramic) - Limited edition of 250 pieces
401. FX.1123.VR (Grey ceramic) - Limited edition of 250 pieces
Diameter 45 mm, made from black or grey ceramic
Bezel: Black or grey ceramic, 6 H-shaped black PVD titanium screws, countersunk, polished & locked
(Black ceramic) or 6 H-shaped titanium screws, countersunk, polished &locked (Grey ceramic)
Crystal: Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
Bezel lugs: Black composite resin
Lateral inserts: Black composite resin
Crown: Circular satin-finished titanium with over-moulded black rubber (Grey ceramic) or Polished black PVD titanium with over-moulded black rubber (Black ceramic)
Push-piece at 2 o'clock: Polished black PVD titanium with black rubber insert (Black ceramic) or Satin-finished titanium, black rubber insert (Grey ceramic)
Push-piece at 4 o'clock: Satin-finished titanium, engraved Ferrari logo filled with red lacquer (Grey ceramic) or Polished black PVD titanium, engraved Ferrari logo filled with red lacquer (Black ceramic).
Case-back: Polished micro-blasted black ceramic or polished micro-blasted grey ceramic
Sapphire crystal with interior anti-reflective treatment
Water resistance: 10 ATM, i.e. approx. 100 metres
Base plate, blackened criss-cross mesh inspired by Ferrari grilles
Polished rhodium-plated Ferrari prancing horse appliqué
Satin-finished rhodium-plated indices on the grey ceramic version or red varnish on the black ceramic version.
Grey ceramic model
Hour and minute hands, satin-finished, rhodium-plated, white Super Luminova™
Counter hand, matt black varnish on the head, Ferrari red varnished point
Chronograph hand, satin-finished, rhodium-plated, Ferrari red varnished point, White Super Luminova™
Black ceramic model
Hour and minute hands, satin-finished, black coated, red Super Luminova™
Counter hand, matt black varnish on the head, Ferrari red varnished point
Chronograph hand, satin-finished, black coated, Ferrari red varnished point, White Super Luminova™
HUB 1241 Unico movement, developed and manufactured in-house by Hublot, automatic flyback chronograph
Date: Yellow window at 3 o'clock
Oscillating weight: Satin-finished and micro-blasted black coating, imitating the shape of a wheel rim
Power reserve: Approximately 72 hours
Black rubber, Schedoni leather grey with black and white stripes, grey stitching (Grey ceramic)
Black rubber, red Schedoni leather with blue and white stripes, Red stitching (Black ceramic)
Grey ceramic model
Big Bang Titanium deployant buckle
Cap in satin-finished titanium
Decorative plate in satin-finished titanium
Engraved "HUBLOT" filled with matt black lacquer
Deployant with buttons in satin-finished titanium
Black ceramic model
Black PVD satin-finished titanium Big Bang deployant buckle + ceramic plate
Cap in satin-finished black PVD titanium
Decorative plate in real polished ceramic
Engraved "HUBLOT" filled with matt pantone 485 red lacquer
Deployant with buttons in satin-finished black PVD titanium
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
- ► 2016 (1572)
- Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic
- OMEGA inaugurates its new boutique in Pune, India
- DeLaneau sharpens focus on exclusivity and appoint...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier Braveheart® Tourbillon
- ROMAIN VOLLET Motor Skull
- MB&F HM3 MEGAWIND Final Edition
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. REMADE IN SWITZERLA...
- Ollivier Savéo Watches - Introduction
- Bremont Jaguar MKI & MKII
- Fabergé unveils Pearl Egg, an extraordinary, one-o...
- Laurent Dordet appointed CEO of La Montre Hermès
- Dresden based company Post Modern unveils a specia...
- Arnold & Son DSTB (Instrument Collection), New Ref...
- Dewitt Academia Grand Tourbillon
- Dewitt Twenty-8-Eight Double Time GMT2 Poetic
- Junghans Meister Collection (New Versions)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme LAB 2
- Girard-Perregaux 1966 18K Pink Gold Edition with G...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Black Ceramic & Big Bang...
- Van der Bauwede VDB Legend T. Crown Tourbillon
- ZAUNICK - Unique Handmade Cufflinks & Accessories
- Charriol Gran Celtica™ SuperSportS
- Bell & Ross BR 03 Aviation Type ALPA-S
- SAINT HONORE - The “Tour Eiffel” Timepiece
- Glashütte Original - New versions of the PanoMatic...
- Glashütte Original PanoReserve (New versions: Red ...
- OMEGA inaugurates its newest flagship store in Tai...
- Epos Emotion 3390 24H
- Thomas Mercer Becomes the Official Timekeeper of t...
- Melbourne Watch Company - The "Avalon"
- A. Lange & Söhne celebrates Ferdinand Adolph Lange...
- A. Lange & Söhne - The 1815 “200th Anniversary F. ...
- Gallet Announces Online Crowd Funding Campaign to ...
- Baume & Mercier Promesse 10199
- Seculus Ambassador Collection
- Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Power of Love
- GoS Nordic Seasons Gold with new damascus steel ca...
- Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Gravity (New Limited E...
- Aerowatch Renaissance Orange Tornado
- Piaget Mediterranean Garden
- Arnold & Son Royal Collection - HM Goats Limited E...
- Jaquet Droz Sunstone Collection (Petite Heure Minu...
- Bergstern Sports Chronograph
- Oris Thelonious Monk Limited Edition Watch
- Calvin Klein alliance
- Christophe Claret expands into Malaysia and exhibi...
- Christophe Claret Aventicum
- Breitling Chronoliner
- Hamilton Chrono Worldtimer Quartz
- Albert Riele Premiere Chronograph
- Kerbedanz Celtic Dog Limited Edition
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi ScubaTec Rose Gold
- Rado HyperChrome Plasma Diamonds Limited Edition
- BOVET - Amadeo ® Fleurier Monsieur BOVET Reversed ...
- Patek Philippe Launches Online ‘Global Generations...
- Audemars Piguet Official Sponsor and Time Keeper f...
- Hysek Abyss Tenth Anniversary Collection
- The Supermodel Bar Refaeli Becomes the New Brand A...
- Techné Dual-Time Swiss Concept Aviator Watch
- Ulysse Nardin Vivaldi
- Lebois & Co Avantgarde Date
- Zannetti Regent Full Sky Mk II
- CLERC Hydroscaph Collection - A New Breed of Swiss...
- Watch in Focus – Omega Speedmaster
- Auguste Reymond Cotton Club Moonphase
- Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro GMT ½ Hour
- Voutilainen GMR Limited Edition
- Enicar Hyperion CH337 Chronometer
- DIMIER by BOVET - The Récital 17 (Triple time zone...
- ArtyA Son of a Gun Russian Roulette Glasnost G1
- Burberry - The Britain Icon Check Collection
- Louis Erard Excellence Regulator
- Blancpain supports the Ocean Innovation Challenge
- POP PILOT® - Uniquely Colour-Calibrated Timepieces...
- Harry Winston Midnight Feathers Automatic 42mm
- Bentley Bourbon Power Reserve
- Bentley Veneur Club Sport
- Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic 1/100
- Cover CoA10 Watchmaker Limited Edition
- Swiss Artist, Robin Meier, Selected to Present the...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Grand Opening of it...
- Richard Mille ‘Open Link’
- A. Lange & Söhne opens its boutique in Miami
- De Bethune DB28 GS
- BUBEN&ZORWEG pops up at Harrods, London
- Rado HyperChrome Automatic Chronograph Tachymeter
- BOVET Château de Môtiers - Flower of Life
- Alpina Startimer Pilot Big Date
- Alpina Startimer Pilot Chronograph Big Date
- RJ-Romain Jerome PAC-MAN Level II Collection
- Breitling Colt 36 Collection
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Limited Edition wi...
- Perrelet Turbine Skeleton
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Precious White
- Chopard L.U.C Qualité Fleurier (Ref. 161896-5003)
- Burberry the Britain S/S15 Runway – The Birds and ...
- HYT SKULL
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose Gold with Openwork Sk...
- OMEGA Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Lim...
- Arnold & Son signs global partnership with Northro...
- ▼ February 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)