Switzerland based BALL Watch Company unveils Engineer Master II Skindiver II, a new vintage diver's watch that pays tribute to BALL's watchmaking heritage.
In 2012, BALL Watch Company took up the bold challenge of reviving a resonant part of its watchmaking heritage in the form of the Engineer Master II Skindiver. Following the unanimous success of this model as soon as it was launched, BALL Watch Company now once again meets the expectations of all lovers of vintage diver's watches with the new Engineer Master II Skindiver II.
For many years now, BALL Watch has played a pioneering role in the design of diver's watches, especially through its extraordinary partnership with the multiple world champion constant weight free-diver Guillaume Néry. This outstanding human and technical exploit has been a source of inspiration for an entire range of diver's watches at the cutting edge of modern watchmaking technology. Once again, BALL Watch introduces a new model into the ranks of the Engineer Master II collection, paying tribute both to the history of the watch itself and to the heritage of underwater exploration.
This timepiece combines a resolutely vintage 1960s design with the codes and technology of contemporary watchmaking. The development of this new model led to a stainless steel case of more than adequate dimensions, with a 43 mm diameter and a height of 14 mm. As a reminder of the American origins of BALL Watch Company, the case back is engraved with the United States Coast Guard Reserve insignia.
The water resistance of the Engineer Master II Skindiver II, an essential feature of any diver's watch, is here extended to the phenomenal depth of 500 meters. The use of a timepiece at such distance from the surface made it necessary to fit the case with an automatic helium release valve. This device is essential for preventing damage that could potentially be caused by an excess of internal pressure due to the decompression of helium molecules captured inside the watch.
A pioneering BALL Watch technology for the treatment of ceramic allows the numerals and the graduation of the bezel to be coated with a powerful luminescent paint. The ceramic also gives the bezel exceptional resistance to corrosion, scratches and UV rays.
The black dial is freed of all superfluous features in order to make the essential information immediately accessible during a dive. The very structure of the dial has been redesigned by incorporating a circular flange on which the minute scale is marked out. The indexes on the dial are fitted with double micro tubes of luminescent H3gas at five-minute intervals. Also applied to the hands, this state-of-the-art Swiss technology enables the watch's indications to remain visible even in the darkness of the ocean depths. An emblematic feature of the technical performance of BALL watches, these micro tubes require no exterior source of light and are up to 100 times more effective than conventional luminous paints.
Renowned for its precision and accuracy, a Swiss-made automatic BALL RR1103-C movement drives the basic hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date functions of the timepiece. This caliber complies with the criteria of the prestigious chronometer standard authorized by the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), a guarantee of Swiss accuracy and reliability.
Finally, the sublimely vintage look of the Engineer Master II Skindiver II watch is rounded off by a bracelet with stainless steel links which immediately evokes the diver's watches of yesteryear. Alternatively, this chronometer also comes fitted with a rubber strap and standard buckle.
Model Mumber: DM3108A-SCJ-BK
Automatic caliber BALL RR1103-C
Chronometer certified COSC
Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date
Ø 43mm, height 14mm
Top ceramic luminous unidirectional rotating bezel
Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Automatic helium release valve
Shock resistant to 5,000Gs
Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
Water resistant to 500m/1,650ft
15 double-sized micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle and rubber strap with standard buckle in a special box set
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
For the first time, Speake-Marin combines on a single watch a minute repeater carillon, a tourbillon and an animation of the dial which brin...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
Due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movemen...
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
Rado's super slim True Thinline collection has added chic models in four colourful new high-tech ceramic variatons. With their detail-fr...
At SIHH 2017 luxury watch fair, Vacheron Constantin have unveiled one of the most complicated mechanical wristwatches of modern era: the L...
To celebrate the launch of the Bentley Continental Supersports, Breitling for Bentley has created a limited-edition chronograph with a titan...
This year, Speake-Marin unveils the new Brown Serpent Calendar featuring a curved gold guilded-steel date hand and multi-layered, satin-fini...
- ► 2016 (1563)
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. L15 Limited Edition
- Ernest Borel Cocktail Collection
- Eterna Adventic GMT with in-house 3914A calibre
- Eterna Super KonTiki
- RJ-Romain Jerome Steampunk Tourbillon
- CERTINA DS Action Chronograph
- CERTINA DS Stella
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- FRANC VILA FVns81 Tourbillon Réveil Manufacture (A...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Chocolate - The Special 5th ...
- Balmain Swiss Watches - Balmainia Chrono Lady Arab...
- Hublot Opens Its New Boutique in Shenyang Charter ...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Carbon King Gold & Big B...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Bi-retrograde Chronograph fo...
- Tissot PRS 516 New Version
- Paul Picot Chrono Gentleman Minoia 2 Black DLC
- Paul Picot Atelier - The Dragon e Fish date
- Paul Picot Megarotor GMT with Grand Feu Enamel Dia...
- Harry Winston Midnight Date Moonphase Automatic 42...
- Harry Winston Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automat...
- Gc LadyChic Turquoise Python
- Gc LadyChic Collection
- Gc-3 Mechanical Chronograph Limited Edition
- Harry Winston Premier Lace 31mm
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic...
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 70th Anniversary Edi...
- Lebeau-Courally Phase De Lune
- Antoine Preziuso - The Tourbillon of Tourbillons
- JEANRICHARD Bronze Terrascope
- JEANRICHARD Blue Terrascope 44 mm (With blue textu...
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope GMT
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope Chrono Carbon Limited Editi...
- HYT H1 Cigar Limited Edition
- HYT - H2 FULL BRONZE & H2 FULL GUN
- Harry Winston Premier Shinde Automatic 36mm
- Harry Winston Avenue Dual Time Automatic
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Grand Pavé
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Special Edition Precision...
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Limited Edition Statue of...
- Champs Élysées - Collection Rive Blanche
- Bulgari Roma 40th Anniversary Collection
- BALL Watch - The BALL for BMW TimeTrekker
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Kelvin
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Lady Glow
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer 01
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Super Navigator - Av...
- BALL Watch Engineer II Volcano
- BALL Watch Engineer II Green Berets
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Aero GMT
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Moon Phase
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Skindiver II
- Milus Zetios Automatic (Reference: ZET200)
- MATHEY-TISSOT – Smart 6940PM
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Steel with Openwork Skelet...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose gold & diamonds
- Manufacture Royale Androgyne Origine 245th Anniver...
- Gc Bold Chronograph, 44mm
- Fendi Timepieces – Fendi My Way Limited Editions
- Eberhard & Co. Extra‐Fort Automatic (New Dial Vers...
- Champs Élysées Collection Estelle
- CATOREX C’Attitude Voyager Quartz
- Bulgari Diagono Magnesium
- Luminox XCOR Valjoux Automatic Chronograph
- Tickoprint ® - Professional Watch Analyzer Applica...
- Luminox ANU Chronograph 4240 series
- Lebeau-Courally: Guns & Watches!!!!
- OMEGA Constellation Pluma (New Version with light ...
- OMEGA De Ville Prestige Dewdrop
- OMEGA Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon - New Vers...
- TRIARROWS launches its second crowd funding campai...
- OMEGA Speedmaster White Side of the Moon
- OMEGA Speedmaster ‘57 (New Edition)
- OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy Award Li...
- Luminox Navy SEAL Colormark 25th Anniversary (3050...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe
- Jean d'Eve Sectora II Automatic Black DLC
- HYT H3
- Hysek IO 45mm Skeleton Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Chronograph Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Jumping Hours Tourbillon
- Hysek Abyss 44mm Automatic Tourbillon
- Versace V-RAY Chronograph
- Versace V-METAL ICON
- Voutilainen 28 Oukamon
- Roamer Rotodate RD 100
- Roamer Superior Day Date
- ROAMER SEAROCK Ladies
- Zenith Elite 6150
- Zenith El Primero Sport
- Breguet B Crazy Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Rêve De Plume Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Reine De Naples Haute Joaillerie 8909
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9807 & 9808...
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Breguet Marine Chronographe “200 Ans De Marine” 58...
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Automatic Edition “AMG ...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph QEII Cup 201...
- Vacheron Constantin Métiers D’art Savoirs Enluminé...
- ▼ March 2015 (372)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)