HARTMANN TRESORE will be presenting their new high-end brand Signature Safes by HARTMANN for the first time in Europe at Basel World, the world’s most famous trade fair for watches, jewellery and precious stones.
This new sub-brand of the traditional company – one of the leading safe manufacturers in Germany, Europe and the Middle East – has been specifically designed to cater to the luxury sector. The Signature Safes are designed in partnership with the customer to suit their individual wishes. Everything is made using the finest traditional craftsmanship – from the paintwork to the tiniest detail in the interior fittings. Only materials of absolutely the highest quality such as special high-gloss varnish, top quality wood, finest leather and gold or platinum-plated metal fixtures are used to create the safe’s exclusive finish.
The different design possibilities are virtually endless. This starts with the exterior: whether it’s a two-tone leather cover with chrome ornamentation and chrome-plated mountings or a high-gloss varnish in elegant black, combined with gold-plated metal fittings or an outer casing in dynamic original Lamborghini orange or pearlescent white with contrasting dark Makassar wooden elements – personal style is what counts. The same is true for the handles and fittings that can be plated in gold or platinum as chosen, as well as the locking system. Whether it’s a “classic” mechanical combination lock or an innovative modern finger locking system that can only be operated with one finger is also a question of personal preference.
And finally, the interior is what allows the safe to truly become something that is both special and completely individual. For example, depending on personal taste, it can be made from an exquisite type of wood such as oak or walnut – combined with filigree glass elements by request – and can contain drawers or shelves. The inside of the safe can be completely upholstered with the finest leather or painted in any colour. Any number of watch winder devices can be installed for passionate watch collectors; these can even be removable. LED lighting sheds the perfect light on the safe’s contents.
Countless different options are available for the design of the smaller details such as drawer handles. The interior of the drawers can be upholstered in coloured velvet and furnished with ring holders, a cross-drawer divider for rings and other items of jewellery or with necklace compartments – anything is possible.
For example, one safe has been created for a customer with a powder pink pearlescent varnish and brushed platinum fittings. With an exquisite oak finish, the drawers were lined with pink velvet to match the outer casing and fitted with ring holders and watch pillows. Interior LED lighting ensured the perfect light for the jewellery.
However, it is by no means required to have a clear picture of the perfect safe –HARTMANN safe specialists are also happy to work with the customer to help create their “dream safe”. Furthermore, the Signature Safes by HARTMANN also include a range of safes that have been created by designers and whose features can be configured individually. But no matter which design and which interior you might prefer, there’s one thing that HARTMANN customers don’t need to worry about and that’s security.
HARTMANN customers profit from the experience of a company steeped in tradition, a company that was founded over 200 years ago as a blacksmith’s and cartwright’s and which has specialised in safes since 1983. From the very first nonbinding conversation to the conception and manufacturing of the safe all the way to its delivery and professional mounting –HARTMANN safe specialists are always on hand to offer customers their competent expertise.
From the 19th to 26th March, HARTMANN TRESORE will be presenting a number of new and completely different Signatures Safes by HARTMANN at their stand H47 in Hall 2.0 of the Basel World trade fair.
The HARTMANN TRESORE Group
HARTMANN TRESORE AG is one of the leading manufacturers of safes in Germany and Europe with branches in Switzerland, Italy, France, Poland and the United Arab Emirates. The company can look back over a long tradition of skilled craftsmanship. The company, that was originally founded over 200 years ago as a blacksmith’s and cartwright’s, in 1983 turned to specialising in safes. With Signatures Safes by HARTMANN, the company’s premium sector now has its own high-end brand. The new sub-brand was first launched in Dubai, an important market and the headquarters of HARTMANN TRESORE Middle East. With over 80 international star quests, the event was held at The Vault, an exclusive bar on the 71st floor of the tallest hotel in the world, the HW Marriott Marquis.
At the Geneva International Motor Show conducted in March this year, Swiss luxury watch brand Roger Dubuis has announced its partnership wit...
Swiss luxury watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin updates its Traditionnelle collection by unveiling a 10 piece platinum limited edition ve...
Matthias Naeschke creates luxurious and bespoke timepieces that excite passion and engagement for professionals and clock aficionados alike ...
This year, Chopard presents a platinum version of the L.U.C Lunar One. Available in a 100-piece limited series, this new model boasts a deep...
Ulysse Nardin Jade is now available in 3 entirely stunning editions with handcrafted enamel dials. Complex and difficult to achieve, the d...
H. Moser & Cie. presents a cosmic green dial version of its Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity model, an elegant watch which, at 43 mm, ha...
To be unveiled at Baselworld 2017, the new Sport Classic collection pays tribute to EBEL’s formidable craftsmanship during the 1970s and 198...
With the Baroncelli Prisma, Swiss watch brand Mido introduces a timepiece that gleams with iridescent femininity and blends tradition with m...
TAG Heuer expands its AQUARACER watch series with two Commando styled watches. Available in two versions - Arctic and Jungle - the Aquarace...
Unveiled in 2012 and since interpreted through a variety of limited editions, the X-TREM-1 series is one of the best sellers from Christophe...
- ► 2016 (1573)
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. L15 Limited Edition
- Ernest Borel Cocktail Collection
- Eterna Adventic GMT with in-house 3914A calibre
- Eterna Super KonTiki
- RJ-Romain Jerome Steampunk Tourbillon
- CERTINA DS Action Chronograph
- CERTINA DS Stella
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- FRANC VILA FVns81 Tourbillon Réveil Manufacture (A...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Chocolate - The Special 5th ...
- Balmain Swiss Watches - Balmainia Chrono Lady Arab...
- Hublot Opens Its New Boutique in Shenyang Charter ...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Carbon King Gold & Big B...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Bi-retrograde Chronograph fo...
- Tissot PRS 516 New Version
- Paul Picot Chrono Gentleman Minoia 2 Black DLC
- Paul Picot Atelier - The Dragon e Fish date
- Paul Picot Megarotor GMT with Grand Feu Enamel Dia...
- Harry Winston Midnight Date Moonphase Automatic 42...
- Harry Winston Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automat...
- Gc LadyChic Turquoise Python
- Gc LadyChic Collection
- Gc-3 Mechanical Chronograph Limited Edition
- Harry Winston Premier Lace 31mm
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic...
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 70th Anniversary Edi...
- Lebeau-Courally Phase De Lune
- Antoine Preziuso - The Tourbillon of Tourbillons
- JEANRICHARD Bronze Terrascope
- JEANRICHARD Blue Terrascope 44 mm (With blue textu...
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope GMT
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope Chrono Carbon Limited Editi...
- HYT H1 Cigar Limited Edition
- HYT - H2 FULL BRONZE & H2 FULL GUN
- Harry Winston Premier Shinde Automatic 36mm
- Harry Winston Avenue Dual Time Automatic
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Grand Pavé
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Special Edition Precision...
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Limited Edition Statue of...
- Champs Élysées - Collection Rive Blanche
- Bulgari Roma 40th Anniversary Collection
- BALL Watch - The BALL for BMW TimeTrekker
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Kelvin
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Lady Glow
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer 01
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Super Navigator - Av...
- BALL Watch Engineer II Volcano
- BALL Watch Engineer II Green Berets
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Aero GMT
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Moon Phase
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Skindiver II
- Milus Zetios Automatic (Reference: ZET200)
- MATHEY-TISSOT – Smart 6940PM
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Steel with Openwork Skelet...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose gold & diamonds
- Manufacture Royale Androgyne Origine 245th Anniver...
- Gc Bold Chronograph, 44mm
- Fendi Timepieces – Fendi My Way Limited Editions
- Eberhard & Co. Extra‐Fort Automatic (New Dial Vers...
- Champs Élysées Collection Estelle
- CATOREX C’Attitude Voyager Quartz
- Bulgari Diagono Magnesium
- Luminox XCOR Valjoux Automatic Chronograph
- Tickoprint ® - Professional Watch Analyzer Applica...
- Luminox ANU Chronograph 4240 series
- Lebeau-Courally: Guns & Watches!!!!
- OMEGA Constellation Pluma (New Version with light ...
- OMEGA De Ville Prestige Dewdrop
- OMEGA Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon - New Vers...
- TRIARROWS launches its second crowd funding campai...
- OMEGA Speedmaster White Side of the Moon
- OMEGA Speedmaster ‘57 (New Edition)
- OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy Award Li...
- Luminox Navy SEAL Colormark 25th Anniversary (3050...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe
- Jean d'Eve Sectora II Automatic Black DLC
- HYT H3
- Hysek IO 45mm Skeleton Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Chronograph Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Jumping Hours Tourbillon
- Hysek Abyss 44mm Automatic Tourbillon
- Versace V-RAY Chronograph
- Versace V-METAL ICON
- Voutilainen 28 Oukamon
- Roamer Rotodate RD 100
- Roamer Superior Day Date
- ROAMER SEAROCK Ladies
- Zenith Elite 6150
- Zenith El Primero Sport
- Breguet B Crazy Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Rêve De Plume Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Reine De Naples Haute Joaillerie 8909
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9807 & 9808...
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Breguet Marine Chronographe “200 Ans De Marine” 58...
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Automatic Edition “AMG ...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph QEII Cup 201...
- Vacheron Constantin Métiers D’art Savoirs Enluminé...
- ▼ March 2015 (372)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)