In the year of the EXPO, the universal exposition that will open in Milan in May, Stefan Hafner, a source of excellence in Italian jewellery, synonymous with extraordinary creative originality, presents four collections inspired by the places and cultures of four different continents. Exotic creations that trace their origins to the visionary imagination of the founder of the maison: Stefan Hafner, a man of great culture and aesthetic sensibility who strongly characterized the creative legacy handed down to designer Francesco Cosentino who, with his great talent, continues to express his values, his refined tastes, his in-depth technical abilities and craftsmanship in the brand.
When the imagination has no boundaries, a voyage of fantasy begins that crosses through territories retaining their essence. This collection is inspired by the rich decoration of ancient Moroccan palaces, enveloped by the citrus scent of the royal gardens. Repeating patterns in constant intervals create a lace design made of light and dark. Jewellery for dignified women that choose white gold and diamonds with the purest light to give rise to haute-couture jewellery in which you can easily perceive the expertise of the brand, exclusively made in Italy.
An extraordinary expression of fine jewellery by Stefan Hafner, which embodies the fascination of the sea, the mystery of nature and the dream of the crystalline waters of Caribbean oceans.Pieces with a lot of character conjure the eternal return of waves as a sequence of solid filaments in white gold on which differently sized diamonds shine with their own light, like the stars reflected on the sea, scattered, just like in nature, in a single apparent, fortuitous, disorder.
The jewellery in the Chopin Collection by Stefan Hafner are pieces of sophisticated elegance created to exalt the precious stones in all their beauty and expressiveness and to insert them into pure, harmonious lines. An homage to nineteenth century Romanticism, to harmonious beauty, to the most intense and moving music movements such as Chopin’s piano preludes, compositions of great emotion that, like in a sonata, unite linear rigor with fantasy and sinuous forms. The protagonists are the diamonds, sometimes paired with sapphires in the most intense blue, like a Chopin nocturne.
This is the second in a trilogy dedicated to natural elements. Following on from the Acqua collection, this collection is also distinguished by the strength of the colours of its stones and its contrasting combinations. A dynamic line, whose distinctive feature is the oval cut of the gems, among which diamonds, smoky quartz, blue sapphires and precious topaz stand out. It is the extremely contemporary use of colours that characterizes all of the Aria jewellery. The master goldsmiths of the maison have been able to highlight them by the use of a simple and light structure.
The rich, sumptuous clothing of Princess Turandot inspired these statement rings, expanding over a fan-like structure of precious stones. An imperial but extremely modern tone, almost graphic. The diamonds, rubies, sapphires and precious stones that are combined or alternated are the absolute stars, enhancing the ring’s structure in polished or burnished gold, very current as a trend so as almost to create a more clear-cut feature to outline the jewellery’s original design.
A subtle blend of volume and vacuum, a series of sparkling diamonds stripes like corduroy velvet matched with vibrant and intense colored precious gemstones. The rings of Pillow collection confirm once again the meticulous attention for the details, the goldsmith's art in realizing jewels and the great attention of the Maison for the combination of the colors used.
The Dalidà ring impresses and charms because of its obvious preciousness, as well as for its being as light and delicate as a flower. Layers of diamonds and sapphires mounted on pink gold overlap and form the petals of a dahlia in shaded tones that go from deeppink sapphires to white diamonds, passing through soft pink. This piece has a unique personality that emphasizes the great savoir-faire of the master goldsmiths of Stefan Hafner: the manual expertise that has made the brand world famous for that elegance which marks all its collections.
Swiss watch brand DAVOSA presents the first dedicated diving watch for free divers in association with Free-diving champion Nik Linder. N...
After the best part of six months of procedures and thorough investigations, Louis Moinet became the official holder of the title of “World’...
Zenith – New Blue Dial Versions of the El Primero Chronomaster, the El Primero 36’000 VpH, the Elite Chronograph Classic and the Elite 6150Five iconic models from Zenith’s 2016 El Primero and Elite collections appear attired in blue, clearly intended for aesthetes with a penchan...
The story behind a Vacheron Constantin timepiece with the Apollo 14 insignia on the dial now unfurls, thanks to the research conducted by wo...
Based in France, MATWATCHES is a leading manufacturer of military watches. This watchmaker, based right in the heart of Paris near Place de ...
Swiss watch manufacture Hublot has just officially released the special edition Classic Fusion "Vendôme Collection" at its boutiqu...
For the upcoming festive season, Japanese watchmaking giant Seiko presents an exclusive Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT, in a Limited Edition ...
Diving watch specialist Deep Blue celebrates its 10th anniversary in style by presenting Daynight Recon Tritium T-100 special edition watch....
As the part of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Rendez-Vous collection 2017, which is to be unveiled at SIHH 2017, the Rendez-Vous Sonatina Large model co...
In celebration of the Loy Krathong festival, Ateliers deMonaco has created a new piece called the Tourbillon -WAT ARUN. This traditional “fê...
- ► 2016 (1521)
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. L15 Limited Edition
- Ernest Borel Cocktail Collection
- Eterna Adventic GMT with in-house 3914A calibre
- Eterna Super KonTiki
- RJ-Romain Jerome Steampunk Tourbillon
- CERTINA DS Action Chronograph
- CERTINA DS Stella
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- FRANC VILA FVns81 Tourbillon Réveil Manufacture (A...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Chocolate - The Special 5th ...
- Balmain Swiss Watches - Balmainia Chrono Lady Arab...
- Hublot Opens Its New Boutique in Shenyang Charter ...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Carbon King Gold & Big B...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Bi-retrograde Chronograph fo...
- Tissot PRS 516 New Version
- Paul Picot Chrono Gentleman Minoia 2 Black DLC
- Paul Picot Atelier - The Dragon e Fish date
- Paul Picot Megarotor GMT with Grand Feu Enamel Dia...
- Harry Winston Midnight Date Moonphase Automatic 42...
- Harry Winston Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automat...
- Gc LadyChic Turquoise Python
- Gc LadyChic Collection
- Gc-3 Mechanical Chronograph Limited Edition
- Harry Winston Premier Lace 31mm
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic...
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 70th Anniversary Edi...
- Lebeau-Courally Phase De Lune
- Antoine Preziuso - The Tourbillon of Tourbillons
- JEANRICHARD Bronze Terrascope
- JEANRICHARD Blue Terrascope 44 mm (With blue textu...
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope GMT
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope Chrono Carbon Limited Editi...
- HYT H1 Cigar Limited Edition
- HYT - H2 FULL BRONZE & H2 FULL GUN
- Harry Winston Premier Shinde Automatic 36mm
- Harry Winston Avenue Dual Time Automatic
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Grand Pavé
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Special Edition Precision...
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Limited Edition Statue of...
- Champs Élysées - Collection Rive Blanche
- Bulgari Roma 40th Anniversary Collection
- BALL Watch - The BALL for BMW TimeTrekker
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Kelvin
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Lady Glow
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer 01
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Super Navigator - Av...
- BALL Watch Engineer II Volcano
- BALL Watch Engineer II Green Berets
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Aero GMT
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Moon Phase
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Skindiver II
- Milus Zetios Automatic (Reference: ZET200)
- MATHEY-TISSOT – Smart 6940PM
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Steel with Openwork Skelet...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose gold & diamonds
- Manufacture Royale Androgyne Origine 245th Anniver...
- Gc Bold Chronograph, 44mm
- Fendi Timepieces – Fendi My Way Limited Editions
- Eberhard & Co. Extra‐Fort Automatic (New Dial Vers...
- Champs Élysées Collection Estelle
- CATOREX C’Attitude Voyager Quartz
- Bulgari Diagono Magnesium
- Luminox XCOR Valjoux Automatic Chronograph
- Tickoprint ® - Professional Watch Analyzer Applica...
- Luminox ANU Chronograph 4240 series
- Lebeau-Courally: Guns & Watches!!!!
- OMEGA Constellation Pluma (New Version with light ...
- OMEGA De Ville Prestige Dewdrop
- OMEGA Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon - New Vers...
- TRIARROWS launches its second crowd funding campai...
- OMEGA Speedmaster White Side of the Moon
- OMEGA Speedmaster ‘57 (New Edition)
- OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy Award Li...
- Luminox Navy SEAL Colormark 25th Anniversary (3050...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe
- Jean d'Eve Sectora II Automatic Black DLC
- HYT H3
- Hysek IO 45mm Skeleton Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Chronograph Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Jumping Hours Tourbillon
- Hysek Abyss 44mm Automatic Tourbillon
- Versace V-RAY Chronograph
- Versace V-METAL ICON
- Voutilainen 28 Oukamon
- Roamer Rotodate RD 100
- Roamer Superior Day Date
- ROAMER SEAROCK Ladies
- Zenith Elite 6150
- Zenith El Primero Sport
- Breguet B Crazy Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Rêve De Plume Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Reine De Naples Haute Joaillerie 8909
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9807 & 9808...
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Breguet Marine Chronographe “200 Ans De Marine” 58...
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Automatic Edition “AMG ...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph QEII Cup 201...
- Vacheron Constantin Métiers D’art Savoirs Enluminé...
- ▼ March 2015 (372)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)