Jacob& Co. partners with Legendary Italian entrepreneur and fashion magnate Flavio Briatore, to introduce the Billionaire, a one-of-a-kind, record-breaking timepiece that epitomizes the luxury lifestyle and encapsulates modern glamour in tangible, wearable form. This opulent gem-set timepiece brings the superb craftsmanship of Jacob & Co.’s high-jewelry watches to life through the mesmerizing and worldly lens of Flavio Briatore’s haute couture and lifestyle brand. At Baselworld 2015, the Billionaire will make its debut at Jacob & Co.’s stand located in Hall 1.1, B31.
Briatore, celebrated as a leader in the luxury realm for both his strong management background with Formula One and his entrepreneurial role as founder of Billionaire Italian Couture, owes much of his resounding success to a devotion to supreme quality and a tradition of adventurous trendsetting in the luxury sector. These traits, shared to the highest degree by Jacob & Co. Chairman and Founder, Jacob Arabo, have paved the way for a naturally synergistic partnership between the two men. Both leaders within their respective spheres, Briatore and Arabo bring with them eclectic résumés whose sweep epitomizes the grandeur of their visions. In turn, their collaboration speaks of sumptuous exclusivity, exquisite refinement and unparalleled taste.
The sophisticated modernity of the JCAM09 hand-wound tourbillon caliber strikes a delightful contrast to the piece’s overall vintage design, which alludes to the jewelry craftsmanship practices of the 1920s. The skeletonized movement, which requires a remarkable amount of skill to construct due to the paring of elements to their most refined dimensions, boasts a number of superb finishes for an absolutely stunning effect. From its hand-finished angles to its drawn flanks, the sand-blasted mechanism, equipped with a 72-hour power reserve, endows the timepiece with a beauty of detail befitting its exquisite exterior. The Billionaire reignites the passion of the Roaring Twenties with a power of majestic proportions. Each perfectly matched emerald-cut diamond that composes The Billionaire’s exterior is mounted upon a setting of 18K white gold beads, each meticulously shaped into an inverted pyramid. While the timepiece highlights the unparalleled gem-setting savoir-faire and finesse of Jacob & Co, the stones themselves are equally magnificent, with individual gems weighing up to a breathtaking three carats.
Created as a unique piece, The Billionaire truly epitomizes the brand’s passion for breaking boundaries. At its center, beneath gun-blue skeleton hands, the movement’s skeletonized mechanical architecture is a fitting testament to a story of unabashed luxury, each precise component beautifully showcased. No element hides behind the comfort of subtlety, opting instead to stand out proudly within a vivacious display.
The seamless interaction between every stone, and between each delicately finished part of the caliber, underscores an astounding level of skill and visionary creativity, one that elevates Jacob & Co. to its standing as an unquestioned leader in the field of high-jewelry timepieces. As the tourbillon caliber brings dynamism to its bejewelled enclosure, or the ballet of light of 260 carats of diamonds illuminates its exquisitely revealed heartbeat, The Billionaire is a dazzling representation of the courageous and rebellious Jacob & Co. spirit. Measuring an imposing 58 by 47.5mm, The Billionaire adorns the wrist with unrivalled splendour.
Movement: Exclusive Jacob & Co. skeleton manual winding caliber JCAM09; Tourbillon; Dimensions: 40.05mm X 31.67mm; 5.70mm height; 167 components; 72-hours power reserve; Frequency: 21’600vib/h (3 Hz); 19 jewels; Finishing: Hand-angled, sand-blasted, drawn flank.
Functions: Hours, minutes
Case & Bracelet: Case diameter: 58mm X 47.5mm; Material: 18K white gold; Case back: Sapphire glass; Crystal: Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment; Total Carat Weight: 260 carats of 239 emerald cut diamonds, bead setting inverted pyramid; Individual stones up to 3 carats.
Hands: Skeleton; gun blue.
Total Carat Weight: 260 carats of Emerald-Cut Diamonds, Bead Setting Inverted Pyramid; Individual Stones up to 3ct
Limited Edition: Piece unique
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Re-Belle, the wonderful ladies’ watch collection from the luxury Swiss watch brand CVSTOS, now welcome new iterations. After a first succes...
- ► 2016 (1573)
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. L15 Limited Edition
- Ernest Borel Cocktail Collection
- Eterna Adventic GMT with in-house 3914A calibre
- Eterna Super KonTiki
- RJ-Romain Jerome Steampunk Tourbillon
- CERTINA DS Action Chronograph
- CERTINA DS Stella
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- FRANC VILA FVns81 Tourbillon Réveil Manufacture (A...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Chocolate - The Special 5th ...
- Balmain Swiss Watches - Balmainia Chrono Lady Arab...
- Hublot Opens Its New Boutique in Shenyang Charter ...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Carbon King Gold & Big B...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Bi-retrograde Chronograph fo...
- Tissot PRS 516 New Version
- Paul Picot Chrono Gentleman Minoia 2 Black DLC
- Paul Picot Atelier - The Dragon e Fish date
- Paul Picot Megarotor GMT with Grand Feu Enamel Dia...
- Harry Winston Midnight Date Moonphase Automatic 42...
- Harry Winston Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automat...
- Gc LadyChic Turquoise Python
- Gc LadyChic Collection
- Gc-3 Mechanical Chronograph Limited Edition
- Harry Winston Premier Lace 31mm
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic...
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 70th Anniversary Edi...
- Lebeau-Courally Phase De Lune
- Antoine Preziuso - The Tourbillon of Tourbillons
- JEANRICHARD Bronze Terrascope
- JEANRICHARD Blue Terrascope 44 mm (With blue textu...
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope GMT
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope Chrono Carbon Limited Editi...
- HYT H1 Cigar Limited Edition
- HYT - H2 FULL BRONZE & H2 FULL GUN
- Harry Winston Premier Shinde Automatic 36mm
- Harry Winston Avenue Dual Time Automatic
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Grand Pavé
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Special Edition Precision...
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Limited Edition Statue of...
- Champs Élysées - Collection Rive Blanche
- Bulgari Roma 40th Anniversary Collection
- BALL Watch - The BALL for BMW TimeTrekker
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Kelvin
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Lady Glow
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer 01
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Super Navigator - Av...
- BALL Watch Engineer II Volcano
- BALL Watch Engineer II Green Berets
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Aero GMT
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Moon Phase
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Skindiver II
- Milus Zetios Automatic (Reference: ZET200)
- MATHEY-TISSOT – Smart 6940PM
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Steel with Openwork Skelet...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose gold & diamonds
- Manufacture Royale Androgyne Origine 245th Anniver...
- Gc Bold Chronograph, 44mm
- Fendi Timepieces – Fendi My Way Limited Editions
- Eberhard & Co. Extra‐Fort Automatic (New Dial Vers...
- Champs Élysées Collection Estelle
- CATOREX C’Attitude Voyager Quartz
- Bulgari Diagono Magnesium
- Luminox XCOR Valjoux Automatic Chronograph
- Tickoprint ® - Professional Watch Analyzer Applica...
- Luminox ANU Chronograph 4240 series
- Lebeau-Courally: Guns & Watches!!!!
- OMEGA Constellation Pluma (New Version with light ...
- OMEGA De Ville Prestige Dewdrop
- OMEGA Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon - New Vers...
- TRIARROWS launches its second crowd funding campai...
- OMEGA Speedmaster White Side of the Moon
- OMEGA Speedmaster ‘57 (New Edition)
- OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy Award Li...
- Luminox Navy SEAL Colormark 25th Anniversary (3050...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe
- Jean d'Eve Sectora II Automatic Black DLC
- HYT H3
- Hysek IO 45mm Skeleton Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Chronograph Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Jumping Hours Tourbillon
- Hysek Abyss 44mm Automatic Tourbillon
- Versace V-RAY Chronograph
- Versace V-METAL ICON
- Voutilainen 28 Oukamon
- Roamer Rotodate RD 100
- Roamer Superior Day Date
- ROAMER SEAROCK Ladies
- Zenith Elite 6150
- Zenith El Primero Sport
- Breguet B Crazy Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Rêve De Plume Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Reine De Naples Haute Joaillerie 8909
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9807 & 9808...
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Breguet Marine Chronographe “200 Ans De Marine” 58...
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Automatic Edition “AMG ...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph QEII Cup 201...
- Vacheron Constantin Métiers D’art Savoirs Enluminé...
- ▼ March 2015 (372)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)