LUXARI, for the first time, will exhibit seventeen limited edition pieces from its 2015 home decor and art objects collections March 19 through March 26 at Baselworld 2015 in Basel, Switzerland.
Handcrafted using SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS®, LUXARI limited edition home decor and art objects are beautiful accents to homes and offices. Boutique owners see LUXARI pieces as the perfect complement to thoughtfully curated watch and jewellery collections in their stores.
LUXARI creates magnificent limited edition hand-crafted crystal sculptures and home decor made with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS®. Each masterpiece is the embodiment of uncompromising quality and exceptional craftsmanship, blending high artistic sensibility with a timeless opulence. Resident artists of LUXARI hand-set thousands of individual crystals to create powerful and majestic art objects to enhance any home, office, or collection.
LUXARI’s Founder and Head Designer, Daniel Jacob, envisioned LUXARI after several years of procuring crystal for his personal collection and helping other collectors obtain pieces. LUXARI was born after a two-year process of designing and perfecting the brand’s first works of art. The painstaking attention to detail has produced crystal sculptures that are not just beautiful but also unlike anything available in the world.
LUXARI launched in February 2014 with an initial collection of three pieces. INDONESIA, the pink panther set in 15,520 Light Rose crystals, captures the quiet prowling of the mysterious and elusive Southeast Asian Panther. TANZANIA showcases the powerful and charismatic yet gentle African elephant in the colour of imagination, purple. TANZANIA is hand set in 41,950 crystals.
The large Buddha, TIAN TAN, is modelled after the world’s most visited and second largest statue located on Lantau Island outside of Hong Kong. TIAN TAN is set with 96,340 crystals in nine different colours. LUXARI collections grew in 2014 with the addition of MADRID a bold red bull, LANTAU BUDDHA HEADS in three colours and set on jade pedestals, and the introduction of the ASPEN GOLD and MIAMI DECO geometric vases, all in limited editions and ranging from over 11,000 to nearly 59,000 crystals each.
In January 2015, LUXARI introduced 7 new limited edition pieces at Maison&Objet Paris: SHAANXI and SICHUAN, playful baby and mother pandas; MAYAN and AZTEC, skulls reminiscent of pre-Columbian art; VOLGA and VLAGA, beautifully paired swans; and the exquisitely detailed HONG KONG dragon symbolizing strength and luck, handset in over 48,000 crystals in 19 hues.
The Luxari Collections
Specifications for each of LUXARI’s magnificent, hand-crafted home decor and sculpture pieces includes its name, the number of total SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS® crystals, the colors used for the hand-set crystals, the hours of design and hand work, how many are in the edition, and the pricing in USD and Euros. Each sculpture, vase or set is packaged in a handcrafted walnut case and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
INDONESIA: Captures the quiet prowling of the mysterious and elusive Southeast Asian panther. Specifications: 15,520 Light Rose crystals;248 hours of work for each piece; limited edition of 100; US $11,750 / €10500
TANZANIA: Showcases the powerful and charismatic, yet gentle African elephant. Specifcations: 41,950 Violet, Tanzanite, Light Amethyst and Jet crystals; 375 hours of work for each piece; limited edition of 100; US $23,900 / €21350
TIAN TAN: Large Buddha modelled after the Tian Tan, the most visited and world’s second largest Buddha statue found on Lantau Island outside of Hong Kong. Specifications: 96,340 Crystal, Crystal Aurora Borealis, Chrysolite, Peridot, Fern Green, Black Diamond, Crystal Silver Shade, Light Azore, Light Sapphire and Sapphire crystals; 1,220 hours of work for each piece; limited edition of 18;US $88,000 / €78800
MADRID: In deep red boldly brings forth the bull, a positive symbol for many cultures, including strength in the stock markets. Specifications: 22,800 Siam and Jet crystals; 340 hours of work for each piece; limited edition of 100; US $18,000 / €16100
LANTAU BUDDHA HEAD in BLACK DIAMOND, CARIBBEAN OPAL AND WHITE OPAL, a collection of three colour variations, expresses mediation and tranquillity. Each head is placed on a natural Jade base, adding a classic and historic look. Specifications, per Buddha Head: 11,750 Black Diamond, Caribbean Opal or White Opal crystals; 145 hours of work for each piece; limited edition of 333; US $7,900 / €7050
MIAMI DECO: A large geometric vase whose facets reflect light at varying angles. The form and colours match the distinct designs and vibrant colours found in Miami architecture. Specifications: 58,875 Silk, Fuchsia, Padparadscha, Indian Pink, Rose, Amethyst, Sapphire, Fern Green, Emerald, Chrysolite, Jonquil, Light Topaz & Light Colorado Topaz crystals; 395 hours of work for each vase; limited edition of 50; US $32,500 / €29050
ASPEN GOLD: A large vase, glimmers in delicate gold, reflecting the facets of a mountain landscape. Specifications: 54,950 Crystal Golden Shadow crystals; 315 hours of work for each vase; limited edition of 50; US $29,000 / €25900
GRASSLAND VASES: Set of three elegant vases wrapped in animal prints. Sized to proportionately match each animal, the majestic GIRAFFE is the tallest of the set, followed by the social ZEBRA and the powerful TIGER. The GRASSLAND VASES are sold as a set. Limited edition of 50. US $18,000 / €16100. Specifications, GIRAFFE: 14,850 Smoky Quartz, Light Colorado Topaz, Smoked Topaz and Burgundy crystals; 110 hours of work for each vase Specifications, ZEBRA: 9,275 Jet and Crystal crystals; 114 hours of work for each vase Specifications, TIGER: 7,750 White Opal, Light Colorado Topaz, Crystal Golden Shadow, Topaz, Light Smoked Topaz and Jet crystals; 63 hours of work for each vase.
BERMUDA BLUE: A large vase representing the living coral of the seas, glistens in blue gradient reminiscent of the gorgeous hues of the Caribbean. Specifications: 47,575 Capri, Sapphire, Light Sapphire, and Aquamarine crystals; 335 hours of work for each vase; limited edition of 50; US $29,000 / €25900
SHAANXI: The baby panda, ever ready to play. SHAANXI’S soft green markings reflect his diet of bamboo leaves. Specifications: 20,100 Crystal, Crystal Aurora Borealis, Moonlight, Erinite and Jet crystals; 270 hours of work for each sculpture; limited edition of 100; US $14,500 / €12950
SICHUAN: Mother panda, emotes the gentleness of central China’s giant pandas. SICHUAN’S emerald green crystals represent her diet rich in bamboo leaves. Specifications: 34,075 Crystal, Crystal Aurora Borealis, Moonlight, Emerald and Jet crystals; 395 hours of work per sculpture; limited edition of 50; US $32,500 / €29050
MAYAN: Small skull reminding one of the pre-Columbian quartz skulls hand-carved by once great civilizations. Specifications: 10,700 Crystal, Crystal Aurora Borealis, Moonlight and Black Diamond crystals; 95 hours of work for each sculpture; limited edition of 333; US $5,500 / €4920
AZTEC: Large skull reminding one of the pre-Columbian quartz skulls hand-carved by once great civilizations. Specifications: 20,100 Crystal, Crystal Aurora Borealis, Moonlight & Black Diamond crystals; 175 hours of work per sculpture; limited edition of 100; US $14,500 / €12950
HONG KONG: An exquisitely detailed traditional dragon, an auspicious symbol of power, strength and luck. Because the dragon is believed to control water, the bases of HONG KONG are set in Metallic Blue, adding a wonderful iridescence to the overall piece. Specifications: 48,840 Crystal, Light Siam, Hyacinth, Siam, Jonquil, Emerald, Blue Zircon, Olivine, Peridot, Chrisolite, Light Topaz, Topaz, Light Smoked Topaz, Smoked Topaz, Light Colorado Topaz, Montana, Crystal Bermuda Blue, Crystal Metallic Blue and Jet crystals; 470 hours of work per sculpture; limited edition of 88; US $33,000 / €29500
VOLGA & VLAGA: Beautifully paired swans in pink, the colour of love. This lifetime mates are named for the Volga Delta where the largest concentration of swans in the world may be found. VOLGA & VLAGA are sold as a pair. Specifications: Male is set with 22,225 Fuchsia, Indian Pink, Rose, Vintage Rose & Jet; Female is set with 20,650 Fuchsia, Indian Pink, Rose, Vintage Rose and Jet crystals; 350 hours of work per pair; limited edition of 100; US $23,900 / €21350
Swiss watch brand DAVOSA presents the first dedicated diving watch for free divers in association with Free-diving champion Nik Linder. N...
The story behind a Vacheron Constantin timepiece with the Apollo 14 insignia on the dial now unfurls, thanks to the research conducted by wo...
Based in France, MATWATCHES is a leading manufacturer of military watches. This watchmaker, based right in the heart of Paris near Place de ...
For the upcoming festive season, Japanese watchmaking giant Seiko presents an exclusive Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT, in a Limited Edition ...
After the best part of six months of procedures and thorough investigations, Louis Moinet became the official holder of the title of “World’...
Zenith – New Blue Dial Versions of the El Primero Chronomaster, the El Primero 36’000 VpH, the Elite Chronograph Classic and the Elite 6150Five iconic models from Zenith’s 2016 El Primero and Elite collections appear attired in blue, clearly intended for aesthetes with a penchan...
Diving watch specialist Deep Blue celebrates its 10th anniversary in style by presenting Daynight Recon Tritium T-100 special edition watch....
In celebration of the Loy Krathong festival, Ateliers deMonaco has created a new piece called the Tourbillon -WAT ARUN. This traditional “fê...
HOLOS is a young watch brand based in Singapore. Keeping to a modernist philosophy of clean lines and functional aesthetic, and after 2 year...
Swiss watch manufacture Hublot has just officially released the special edition Classic Fusion "Vendôme Collection" at its boutiqu...
- ► 2016 (1530)
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. L15 Limited Edition
- Ernest Borel Cocktail Collection
- Eterna Adventic GMT with in-house 3914A calibre
- Eterna Super KonTiki
- RJ-Romain Jerome Steampunk Tourbillon
- CERTINA DS Action Chronograph
- CERTINA DS Stella
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- FRANC VILA FVns81 Tourbillon Réveil Manufacture (A...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Chocolate - The Special 5th ...
- Balmain Swiss Watches - Balmainia Chrono Lady Arab...
- Hublot Opens Its New Boutique in Shenyang Charter ...
- HUBLOT - Big Bang Ferrari Carbon King Gold & Big B...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Unico Bi-retrograde Chronograph fo...
- Tissot PRS 516 New Version
- Paul Picot Chrono Gentleman Minoia 2 Black DLC
- Paul Picot Atelier - The Dragon e Fish date
- Paul Picot Megarotor GMT with Grand Feu Enamel Dia...
- Harry Winston Midnight Date Moonphase Automatic 42...
- Harry Winston Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automat...
- Gc LadyChic Turquoise Python
- Gc LadyChic Collection
- Gc-3 Mechanical Chronograph Limited Edition
- Harry Winston Premier Lace 31mm
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic...
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 70th Anniversary Edi...
- Lebeau-Courally Phase De Lune
- Antoine Preziuso - The Tourbillon of Tourbillons
- JEANRICHARD Bronze Terrascope
- JEANRICHARD Blue Terrascope 44 mm (With blue textu...
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope GMT
- JEANRICHARD Terrascope Chrono Carbon Limited Editi...
- HYT H1 Cigar Limited Edition
- HYT - H2 FULL BRONZE & H2 FULL GUN
- Harry Winston Premier Shinde Automatic 36mm
- Harry Winston Avenue Dual Time Automatic
- Eberhard & Co. Gilda Grand Pavé
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Special Edition Precision...
- Bulova 140th Anniversary Limited Edition Statue of...
- Champs Élysées - Collection Rive Blanche
- Bulgari Roma 40th Anniversary Collection
- BALL Watch - The BALL for BMW TimeTrekker
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Kelvin
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Lady Glow
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer 01
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Super Navigator - Av...
- BALL Watch Engineer II Volcano
- BALL Watch Engineer II Green Berets
- BALL Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Aero GMT
- BALL Watch Trainmaster Moon Phase
- BALL Watch Engineer Master II Skindiver II
- Milus Zetios Automatic (Reference: ZET200)
- MATHEY-TISSOT – Smart 6940PM
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Steel with Openwork Skelet...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Rose gold & diamonds
- Manufacture Royale Androgyne Origine 245th Anniver...
- Gc Bold Chronograph, 44mm
- Fendi Timepieces – Fendi My Way Limited Editions
- Eberhard & Co. Extra‐Fort Automatic (New Dial Vers...
- Champs Élysées Collection Estelle
- CATOREX C’Attitude Voyager Quartz
- Bulgari Diagono Magnesium
- Luminox XCOR Valjoux Automatic Chronograph
- Tickoprint ® - Professional Watch Analyzer Applica...
- Luminox ANU Chronograph 4240 series
- Lebeau-Courally: Guns & Watches!!!!
- OMEGA Constellation Pluma (New Version with light ...
- OMEGA De Ville Prestige Dewdrop
- OMEGA Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon - New Vers...
- TRIARROWS launches its second crowd funding campai...
- OMEGA Speedmaster White Side of the Moon
- OMEGA Speedmaster ‘57 (New Edition)
- OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy Award Li...
- Luminox Navy SEAL Colormark 25th Anniversary (3050...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe
- Jean d'Eve Sectora II Automatic Black DLC
- HYT H3
- Hysek IO 45mm Skeleton Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Chronograph Tourbillon
- Hysek IO 45mm Jumping Hours Tourbillon
- Hysek Abyss 44mm Automatic Tourbillon
- Versace V-RAY Chronograph
- Versace V-METAL ICON
- Voutilainen 28 Oukamon
- Roamer Rotodate RD 100
- Roamer Superior Day Date
- ROAMER SEAROCK Ladies
- Zenith Elite 6150
- Zenith El Primero Sport
- Breguet B Crazy Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Rêve De Plume Haute Joaillerie
- Breguet Reine De Naples Haute Joaillerie 8909
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9807 & 9808...
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Breguet Marine Chronographe “200 Ans De Marine” 58...
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Automatic Edition “AMG ...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph QEII Cup 201...
- Vacheron Constantin Métiers D’art Savoirs Enluminé...
- ▼ March 2015 (372)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)