- Limited edition of 100 numbered fountain pens and roller pens, a symbolic homage to the 100th anniversary of Caran d’Ache. Reflects a love of the idyllic world of the mountains.
- Finely carved figurative elements, applied on the matt black lacquer of the body of the pens. The contrast of the materials and the finely cut symbols makes a distinctive impact. A freize engraved with Swiss crosses decorates both ends of the instruments. Symbols represent: love of the mountains, life on the high pastures, Swiss rituals and customs.
- Sculptures in solid silver (Ag800 stamped by Swiss Federal control of precious metals).
- Fountain pen nib in rhodium-coated 18-carat gold, available in several widths. At the tip, a pure rock crystal cabochon in rutile quartz. Rutile, a mineral based on titanium oxide, gives a shimmering effect to the quartz.
- Elegant box in onyx grey, specially designed for this valuable limited series of writing instruments.
- Produced to Swiss Made quality standards to ensure durability, and covered by a lifetime international guarantee.