Produced in a limited edition of 7 numbered pieces, the Klepcys Moon Blue version joined the Cyrus Klepcys collection in 2013. This special edition was born out of the partnership between Cyrus watches and W Motors, the manufacture of ultra luxurious supercars.
This timepiece features a black DLC-coated titanium case that has a diameter of 48mm (including the crowns). It is adorned with a bezel in brushed black DLC-coated titanium. The slanting lugs and lug flanks in polished 18K white gold ensure comfortable wear. The visible screws in blue remind one of the three-part Cyrus brand logo. The retrograde hand moves along the 180° axis and changes colour (while rotating across the 180 degrees) depending on the time of day (day or night).
Finally, the tribute to the famous Tower of Babel, "which towered to the heavens", takes the form of a full moon with realistic crater images which links the watch to the sky. The lunar phases are represented by a black patch which gradually covers the full moon. When the moon is fully covered, the three section Cyrus brand logo becomes visible. Time eventually conquers the waning moon.
Limited series: 7 watches
Materials: 18K white gold & Black DLC-coated titanium
Selfwinding CYR598, 4 Hz, 28,800 v/h
Winding rotor Personalised decoration
Oil-free ceramic ball bearings
Power reserve > 40 h
Three-dimensional retrograde indications
Hours, minutes and seconds displayed on a mobile axis with day/night indication
Height of the retrograde hours hand precisely governed with ruby bearings
Large dates, tens on three-dimensional pivoting components
Height of the retrograde hours hand precisely governed with ruby bearings.
Spherical blue moon
Mobile cover represents the moon phases
CYRUS logo appears when the moon is completely hidden
Bezel in brushed black DLC-coated titanium
Case in polished black DLC-coated titanium
Lugs in brushed 18K white gold
Lug flanks in polished 18K white gold
Diameter: 48mm including crowns
Sapphire crystal Anti-reflection treatment
Caseback: Jean-François Mojon's finger print in 5N gold
Finishes CYRUS screw fittings (blue)
18K white gold
Crown at 3 o’clock to set the date - with Cyrus logo on the outside
Crown at 9 o’clock to set the time “keep the secret” - with Cyrus logo on the outside – a lateral movement reveals the limited series number
Dial Black dial
“Trilogy” design by the CYRUS design studio
Strap Crocodile, hand stitched, blue stitches
Replacement strap Crocodile, hand stitched, blue stitches
Clasp Folding clasp in brushed titanium
Design inspired by the shape of the case
CYRUS logo on the cover
W Motors and Cyrus
When the W Motors (W for Wolf) was launched on the HYPER CAR market in 2013 and was looking for a partnership with a watchmaker, CYRUS was the immediate choice.
W Motors brings together the finest engineers (Magna Steyr Torn) the most experienced designers (Studio Torino) and combine their skills in one of the most ambitious even crazy projects in the eyes of some observers.
The first W Motors Hypersport is Lykan, referring to the werewolf, this half human, half wolf animal with exceptional strength. A close inspection of the Hypersport reveals that the two ends of the bonnet extend along the sides of the windshield, like the two ears of a wolf, a unique feature in the automotive field. Seen from the front the Hypersport resembles a wild wolf ready to transform itself into a werewolf, powerful and elegant, once the engine starts. Given that the werewolf only reveals itself at full moon, W Motors chose to associate itself with the CYRUS watch brand whose KLEPCYS collection was one of the first in the world to place a three dimensional moon on its dial.
W Motors has been for some time seeking out the ideal partner whose product would be linked in its totality with the history and the concept of this brand. Because CYRUS was created with reference to CYRUS the GREAT, conquest typifies this brand, a conquering spirit that is felt with one single even furtive look at the Hypersport.
Swiss watch brand DAVOSA presents the first dedicated diving watch for free divers in association with Free-diving champion Nik Linder. N...
After the best part of six months of procedures and thorough investigations, Louis Moinet became the official holder of the title of “World’...
Zenith – New Blue Dial Versions of the El Primero Chronomaster, the El Primero 36’000 VpH, the Elite Chronograph Classic and the Elite 6150Five iconic models from Zenith’s 2016 El Primero and Elite collections appear attired in blue, clearly intended for aesthetes with a penchan...
Swiss watch manufacture Hublot has just officially released the special edition Classic Fusion "Vendôme Collection" at its boutiqu...
Diving watch specialist Deep Blue celebrates its 10th anniversary in style by presenting Daynight Recon Tritium T-100 special edition watch....
The story behind a Vacheron Constantin timepiece with the Apollo 14 insignia on the dial now unfurls, thanks to the research conducted by wo...
Based in France, MATWATCHES is a leading manufacturer of military watches. This watchmaker, based right in the heart of Paris near Place de ...
As the part of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Rendez-Vous collection 2017, which is to be unveiled at SIHH 2017, the Rendez-Vous Sonatina Large model co...
For the upcoming festive season, Japanese watchmaking giant Seiko presents an exclusive Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT, in a Limited Edition ...
Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous collection 2017 offers new versions of Rendez-Vous Night & Day timepiece. Available in three sizes and in a...
- ► 2016 (1518)
- Hublot Big Bang UNICO Chronograph Retrograde Kobe ...
- Ralph Lauren Stirrup Petite-Link Steel with Mother...
- Breitling Superocean II 36
- ANONIMO NAUTILO
- ANONIMO MILITARE CLASSIC
- ANONIMO Watches - Brand Info
- Arnold & Son UTTE (New References)
- Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Collection - Automatic, P...
- Luminox RECON Leader Chronograph 8840 Series
- Louis Erard 1931 Chrono Vintage Limited Edition
- Van Der Bauwede Stardust Collection
- Van Der Bauwede SNAKE Collection
- Van Der Bauwede Shamrock Collection
- Van Der Bauwede NEB-K Garden
- Van Der Bauwede NEB-K Divine Collection
- Van Der Bauwede Legend Beverly
- DAVOSA Black Military Vintage Automatic
- Liu Jo Luxury Graduation Award on accessible luxur...
- Fine Arts News - Kirsty Mitchell ‘WONDERLAND’ Priv...
- Corum Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Colette X Thomas Erb...
- Snyper Two Collection (New Models – 2015)
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Pocket So H
- Rado opens its first mono-brand boutique in Switze...
- IWC Schaffhausen Spitfire Perpetual Calendar Digit...
- Techné «French Anti-Gang Police» Limited Edition
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph “Italy Limit...
- Christopher Ward C8 P7350 Chronometer Limited Edit...
- NOBEL – Nobel Master
- Mauron Musy Lady Marmak Collection
- HERMÈS – Slim d’Hermès La femme aux semelles de ve...
- Hermès Clipper Sport
- Hermès Arceau Chrono Bridon (New Models - 2015)
- Hermès Clipper (New Models – 2015)
- Hermès Cape Cod Tonneau Gem-Set Rose Gold
- Hermès Arceau Le temps Suspendu Rose Gold
- Cyrus Klepcys Réveil
- Silvana Watches – Introduction & History
- Tissot Vintage
- Tissot T-Touch Expert (New Version)
- Tissot Flamingo
- “GENEVA AT THE HEART OF TIME – The Origin of Swiss...
- Dwiss Brasilia Limited Edition
- Alexander Shorokhoff “Alzenau” Collection
- Urban Jürgensen – New Collection 2015 - 1140L Leve...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster 150
- RAYMOND WEIL NEW TOCCATA
- Swarovski Watches - New Crystalline Oval
- Hermès Arceau Skeleton Steel
- Swarovski Octea Classica
- Louis Erard - EXCELLENCE SKELETON & 1931 SMALL SEC...
- Wenger Urban Watch Collection
- Wenger Attitude Watch Collection
- Wenger Roadster
- Wenger Edge Watch Collection
- MILUS Tirion Triretrograde TIRI200
- Adriatica Ladies 3811.51B3CH
- ADRIATICA 8212.R264CH
- Schwarz Etienne Ode à la Semaine (LA CHAUX-DE-FOND...
- Alexander Shorokhoff “BARBARA“Limited Edition
- Magellan Watch: Brand Profile, History and Product...
- Magellan Watches - 1521 Flowers
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Attitude Automatic
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Tradition
- CATOREX «1858 » C’ Vintage Limited Edition
- CATOREX « 1858 » C’Pure
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Chrono Tradition
- CATOREX C’TWINN
- Bulova Accu•Swiss Treble Collection Manchester Uni...
- Longines - La Grande Classique de Longines 100 Dia...
- Longines DolceVita
- Longines Elegant Collection
- Citizen becomes the first-ever watch company to wi...
- Longines Ladies Diamond Conquest
- Romano Alberti O-YOROI watch
- SCHWARZ ETIENNE Roswell Manufacture
- Hublot Celebrates the Cricket World Cup Victory wi...
- Swiss Watch Brand CLERC Launches New Ocean Conserv...
- Tutima M2 Chronograph
- Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44
- Caran d’Ache “Spirit of Switzerland” Writing Instr...
- Caran d’Ache Collection Privée
- Caran d’Ache 100th Anniversary Collection
- Caran d’Ache “Year of the Goat” Limited Edition
- URWERK UR-105 TA
- Racing Star Dean Stoneman Is New Brand Ambassador ...
- IWC Schaffhausen Big Pilot’s Watch Edition “Le Pet...
- Montblanc Meisterstück Miracle Pine Tree Writing I...
- Cabestan Triple Axis Tourbillon
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Perspective Cavalière
- Hermès Cape Cod GMT
- Dietlin – Raptor 2 Display Case for Luxury Watches...
- ZANNETTI Magnificum Goat Limited Edition
- CITIZEN Satellite Wave F100 Limited Edition
- Ulysse Nardin Dual Time Manufacture (New Versions)...
- IWC Schaffhausen Celebrates Annual Tribeca Film Fe...
- Louis Erard 1931 Small Second Vintage Limited Edit...
- Louis Erard Excellence Chrono Date Gold
- Louis Erard Excellence Chrono Moon Phase Gold
- Louis Erard 1931 Small Second Open Gold
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Perpetual Calendar Digi...
- ▼ April 2015 (300)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)