On 22 May 2012, a traditional charity football match took place at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco. The Star Team for the Children, led by HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, played against the team of F1 Pilots with Michael Schumacher as team captain. All proceeds from this match went to the Foundation Princess Charlène of Monaco. The Swiss watch-making brand CYRUS was the main sponsor of this event. The brand created special edition Kuros timepiece (limited edition of 99 pieces) for this extraordinary event. This watch was offered to HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco at the end of the match.
A case with a diameter of 44mm(including the crowns) boasts four walls in the shape of horns with high quality finish, and encompasses the main watch mechanism. The slanting lugs designed to a hold spare rubber strap fit the wrist perfectly. The watch displays hours, minutes, seconds, and the date (in the Cyrus font), and it is also equipped with a chronograph function. The face is fitted with three-dimensional hands (3D) and an easy-read function. In a single glance, you can read the time at night or during the day (the hands are treated with Super-LumiNova), while a special hand, which can measure time up to or down from 4 hours and 30 minutes, enables the exact reading of hours and minutes in the chronograph function.
Limited edition: 99 pieces
Automatic chronograph movement with indication of hours, minutes, seconds, and Calendar
Power reserve: 37 hours
Number of components: 316
Number of rubies: 33
Customised oscillating mass: CYRUS logo in the middle of the oscillating mass with red color reminding of the red "stitches" of the strap
Worldwide patented design - perfectly suiting the wrist
Case in Titanium Grade 2 with brushed-satin-sandblasted finish
Crowns in Titanium Grade 5 with polished-sandblasted finish
Start/Stop Chrono pusher in red aluminium with brushed-satin finish
Reset Chrono pusher in Titanium Grade 5 with brushed-satin finish
Sapphire: Toric sapphire, double angle rounded: 12–6 and 9–3 – Patented
Diameter: 44mm (including crowns)
Finishes: Brushed-satin-sandblasted titanium
Serial number revealed by pulling the crown at 9 o'clock
Hour and minute hands coated with white Superluminova
Second counter (at 9 o'clock) with three arms reminiscent of the CYRUS logo
Date reading in a large fan window at 4.30
Large central second hand (red) with the CYRUS logo at its base
Chronograph button in red aluminium
Black 3-dimensional dial with the CYRUS logo in red aluminium
Indication of hours by 3-dimensional indexes coated with Superluminova
Official logo of the "STAR TEAM FOR THE CHILDREN" around second counter
At 3: crown in titanium– with an exterior CYRUS logo – enabling setting hours, minutes and date.
At 9: "Keep the secret" crown – with an exterior CYRUS logo – revealing the number of the limited series piece with a lateral movement.
Sapphire with the shape of the letter "C" of CYRUS, revealing the chronograph movement and its exclusive CYRUS-oscillating mass
Rubber with red "stitches" (paint injection)
Buckle: Deploying buckle in titanium; exclusive design inspired by the case
CYRUS logo on the cap
The watch is delivered together with an "Albanu" bracelet (leather and DLC coating), limited to 99 pieces. Albanu is the oldest Monegasque premium bracelet manufacture
At the Geneva International Motor Show conducted in March this year, Swiss luxury watch brand Roger Dubuis has announced its partnership wit...
Swiss luxury watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin updates its Traditionnelle collection by unveiling a 10 piece platinum limited edition ve...
Matthias Naeschke creates luxurious and bespoke timepieces that excite passion and engagement for professionals and clock aficionados alike ...
TAG Heuer expands its AQUARACER watch series with two Commando styled watches. Available in two versions - Arctic and Jungle - the Aquarace...
This year, Chopard presents a platinum version of the L.U.C Lunar One. Available in a 100-piece limited series, this new model boasts a deep...
Ulysse Nardin Jade is now available in 3 entirely stunning editions with handcrafted enamel dials. Complex and difficult to achieve, the d...
To be unveiled at Baselworld 2017, the new Sport Classic collection pays tribute to EBEL’s formidable craftsmanship during the 1970s and 198...
H. Moser & Cie. presents a cosmic green dial version of its Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity model, an elegant watch which, at 43 mm, ha...
With the Baroncelli Prisma, Swiss watch brand Mido introduces a timepiece that gleams with iridescent femininity and blends tradition with m...
Unveiled in 2012 and since interpreted through a variety of limited editions, the X-TREM-1 series is one of the best sellers from Christophe...
- ► 2016 (1573)
- Hublot Big Bang UNICO Chronograph Retrograde Kobe ...
- Ralph Lauren Stirrup Petite-Link Steel with Mother...
- Breitling Superocean II 36
- ANONIMO NAUTILO
- ANONIMO MILITARE CLASSIC
- Arnold & Son UTTE (New References)
- Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Collection - Automatic, P...
- Luminox RECON Leader Chronograph 8840 Series
- Louis Erard 1931 Chrono Vintage Limited Edition
- Van Der Bauwede Stardust Collection
- Van Der Bauwede SNAKE Collection
- Van Der Bauwede Shamrock Collection
- Van Der Bauwede NEB-K Garden
- Van Der Bauwede NEB-K Divine Collection
- Van Der Bauwede Legend Beverly
- DAVOSA Black Military Vintage Automatic
- Liu Jo Luxury Graduation Award on accessible luxur...
- Fine Arts News - Kirsty Mitchell ‘WONDERLAND’ Priv...
- Corum Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Colette X Thomas Erb...
- Snyper Two Collection (New Models – 2015)
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Pocket So H
- Rado opens its first mono-brand boutique in Switze...
- IWC Schaffhausen Spitfire Perpetual Calendar Digit...
- Techné «French Anti-Gang Police» Limited Edition
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph “Italy Limit...
- Christopher Ward C8 P7350 Chronometer Limited Edit...
- NOBEL – Nobel Master
- Mauron Musy Lady Marmak Collection
- HERMÈS – Slim d’Hermès La femme aux semelles de ve...
- Hermès Clipper Sport
- Hermès Arceau Chrono Bridon (New Models - 2015)
- Hermès Clipper (New Models – 2015)
- Hermès Cape Cod Tonneau Gem-Set Rose Gold
- Hermès Arceau Le temps Suspendu Rose Gold
- Cyrus Klepcys Réveil
- Silvana Watches – Introduction & History
- Tissot Vintage
- Tissot T-Touch Expert (New Version)
- Tissot Flamingo
- “GENEVA AT THE HEART OF TIME – The Origin of Swiss...
- Dwiss Brasilia Limited Edition
- Alexander Shorokhoff “Alzenau” Collection
- Urban Jürgensen – New Collection 2015 - 1140L Leve...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster 150
- RAYMOND WEIL NEW TOCCATA
- Swarovski Watches - New Crystalline Oval
- Hermès Arceau Skeleton Steel
- Swarovski Octea Classica
- Louis Erard - EXCELLENCE SKELETON & 1931 SMALL SEC...
- Wenger Urban Watch Collection
- Wenger Attitude Watch Collection
- Wenger Roadster
- Wenger Edge Watch Collection
- MILUS Tirion Triretrograde TIRI200
- Adriatica Ladies 3811.51B3CH
- ADRIATICA 8212.R264CH
- Schwarz Etienne Ode à la Semaine (LA CHAUX-DE-FOND...
- Alexander Shorokhoff “BARBARA“Limited Edition
- Magellan Watch: Brand Profile, History and Product...
- Magellan Watches - 1521 Flowers
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Attitude Automatic
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Tradition
- CATOREX «1858 » C’ Vintage Limited Edition
- CATOREX « 1858 » C’Pure
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Chrono Tradition
- CATOREX C’TWINN
- Bulova Accu•Swiss Treble Collection Manchester Uni...
- Longines - La Grande Classique de Longines 100 Dia...
- Longines DolceVita
- Longines Elegant Collection
- Citizen becomes the first-ever watch company to wi...
- Longines Ladies Diamond Conquest
- Romano Alberti O-YOROI watch
- SCHWARZ ETIENNE Roswell Manufacture
- Hublot Celebrates the Cricket World Cup Victory wi...
- Swiss Watch Brand CLERC Launches New Ocean Conserv...
- Tutima M2 Chronograph
- Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44
- Caran d’Ache “Spirit of Switzerland” Writing Instr...
- Caran d’Ache Collection Privée
- Caran d’Ache 100th Anniversary Collection
- Caran d’Ache “Year of the Goat” Limited Edition
- URWERK UR-105 TA
- Racing Star Dean Stoneman Is New Brand Ambassador ...
- IWC Schaffhausen Big Pilot’s Watch Edition “Le Pet...
- Montblanc Meisterstück Miracle Pine Tree Writing I...
- Cabestan Triple Axis Tourbillon
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Perspective Cavalière
- Hermès Cape Cod GMT
- Dietlin – Raptor 2 Display Case for Luxury Watches...
- ZANNETTI Magnificum Goat Limited Edition
- CITIZEN Satellite Wave F100 Limited Edition
- Ulysse Nardin Dual Time Manufacture (New Versions)...
- IWC Schaffhausen Celebrates Annual Tribeca Film Fe...
- Louis Erard 1931 Small Second Vintage Limited Edit...
- Louis Erard Excellence Chrono Date Gold
- Louis Erard Excellence Chrono Moon Phase Gold
- Louis Erard 1931 Small Second Open Gold
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Perpetual Calendar Digi...
- Jaquet Droz - The Charming Bird in Pink Gold
- ▼ April 2015 (299)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)