Frères Rochat’s exceptional “1001 Diamonds” Singing Bird is inspired by the wonderful stories in One Thousand and One Nights it celebrates the love, which by dint of patience and ingenuity conquers the most hearts.
The precious case comes in the shape of a solid gold box with full, gentle curves imparting a mysterious enchantment. The powerful magnetism emanating from its gleaming surface draws you closer. Its extremely sensual rounded angles instantly enrapture the hand that dares stroke them. But the “1001 Diamonds” Singing Bird is not easily tamed. Because it is so rare and precious, it hides at the bottom of its nest concealed beneath a gold cover, gemset with a sophistication that pays tribute to the splendour of eastern courts. Like the noonday sun, it shines with the magnificent sparkle of nearly thousand round diamonds, enhanced by 80 baguette diamonds for as many dazzling rays.
Among the unique pieces, the “1001 Diamonds” Singing Bird is certainly the most lyrically romantic. Crafted in an enduring metal and adorned with precious stones of legendary hardness, it symbolises the promise of an eternal love that is reborn each day in unmatched brilliance.
For more than 200 years, the Frères Rochat Singing Birds have ranked among the most complex, the most precious and the most sophisticated works of horological art. To achieve this level of perfection, Frères Rochat has always worked with the most talented craftsmen, who are alone capable of such exploits. The unique “1001 Diamonds” Singing Bird attests to their immense skills.
The mirror finish of the case in solid 18-carat gold is all the more extraordinary for being applied on a surface of hills and hollows, when the difficulty of the operation normally confines it to flat surfaces. The cover, also in 18-carat gold, is enhanced by a magnificent setting of stones worthy of the greatest jewellers: almost a thousand round diamonds in claw settings are set on fire by 80 invisibly set baguette diamonds, amounting to a total of 8cts.
The nest, fashioned in gold, is cleverly openworked and patiently engraved by hand in a “Fleurisanne” motif. The bicolour bird, which is perfectly smooth to the touch, combines the refinement of white gold with the low weight of titanium. Its eyes are set with round black spinels of great clarity. For the delight of music lovers, it performs three melodies: two birdsongs and an extract from Mozart’s 40th symphony, demonstrating its mastery of the 12 semitones of its vocal range. These constitute a unique mechanical treasure in which refinement vies with sophistication.
For the first time, Speake-Marin combines on a single watch a minute repeater carillon, a tourbillon and an animation of the dial which brin...
At SIHH 2017 luxury watch fair, Vacheron Constantin have unveiled one of the most complicated mechanical wristwatches of modern era: the L...
After the success of the original Blue Seafire launched during Baselworld 2016, Speake-Marin created a new blue edition for its first partic...
After the success of their two first Velsheda Gothic editions, Speake-Marin proposes a third version of this iconic model with, for the firs...
This year, Speake-Marin unveils the new Brown Serpent Calendar featuring a curved gold guilded-steel date hand and multi-layered, satin-fini...
Swiss luxury watch maker URWERK celebrates its 20th birthday in 2017 in style. The UR-T8, which marks the 20th anniversary of the brand, is ...
In 2016, TAG Heuer announced that exactly 710 Heuer-02T Tourbillon movements were certified by the independent testing body, Contrôle Offici...
In 2017, RJ-Romain Jerome is releasing a new edition of Space Invaders™ watch collection, the Swiss watch brand’s tribute to the popular vid...
With the new Firshire Ronde small seconds, Paul Picot reaffirms its ability to master the art of combining the classical tradition and value...
Audemars Piguet has been a master of open-worked or skeleton mechanical watches since the 1930s. Today, it performs it in precisely the same...
- ► 2016 (1563)
- Hublot Big Bang UNICO Chronograph Retrograde Kobe ...
- Ralph Lauren Stirrup Petite-Link Steel with Mother...
- Breitling Superocean II 36
- ANONIMO NAUTILO
- ANONIMO MILITARE CLASSIC
- ANONIMO Watches - Brand Info
- Arnold & Son UTTE (New References)
- Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Collection - Automatic, P...
- Luminox RECON Leader Chronograph 8840 Series
- Louis Erard 1931 Chrono Vintage Limited Edition
- Van Der Bauwede Stardust Collection
- Van Der Bauwede SNAKE Collection
- Van Der Bauwede Shamrock Collection
- Van Der Bauwede NEB-K Garden
- Van Der Bauwede NEB-K Divine Collection
- Van Der Bauwede Legend Beverly
- DAVOSA Black Military Vintage Automatic
- Liu Jo Luxury Graduation Award on accessible luxur...
- Fine Arts News - Kirsty Mitchell ‘WONDERLAND’ Priv...
- Corum Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Colette X Thomas Erb...
- Snyper Two Collection (New Models – 2015)
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Pocket So H
- Rado opens its first mono-brand boutique in Switze...
- IWC Schaffhausen Spitfire Perpetual Calendar Digit...
- Techné «French Anti-Gang Police» Limited Edition
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph “Italy Limit...
- Christopher Ward C8 P7350 Chronometer Limited Edit...
- NOBEL – Nobel Master
- Mauron Musy Lady Marmak Collection
- HERMÈS – Slim d’Hermès La femme aux semelles de ve...
- Hermès Clipper Sport
- Hermès Arceau Chrono Bridon (New Models - 2015)
- Hermès Clipper (New Models – 2015)
- Hermès Cape Cod Tonneau Gem-Set Rose Gold
- Hermès Arceau Le temps Suspendu Rose Gold
- Cyrus Klepcys Réveil
- Silvana Watches – Introduction & History
- Tissot Vintage
- Tissot T-Touch Expert (New Version)
- Tissot Flamingo
- “GENEVA AT THE HEART OF TIME – The Origin of Swiss...
- Dwiss Brasilia Limited Edition
- Alexander Shorokhoff “Alzenau” Collection
- Urban Jürgensen – New Collection 2015 - 1140L Leve...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster 150
- RAYMOND WEIL NEW TOCCATA
- Swarovski Watches - New Crystalline Oval
- Hermès Arceau Skeleton Steel
- Swarovski Octea Classica
- Louis Erard - EXCELLENCE SKELETON & 1931 SMALL SEC...
- Wenger Urban Watch Collection
- Wenger Attitude Watch Collection
- Wenger Roadster
- Wenger Edge Watch Collection
- MILUS Tirion Triretrograde TIRI200
- Adriatica Ladies 3811.51B3CH
- ADRIATICA 8212.R264CH
- Schwarz Etienne Ode à la Semaine (LA CHAUX-DE-FOND...
- Alexander Shorokhoff “BARBARA“Limited Edition
- Magellan Watch: Brand Profile, History and Product...
- Magellan Watches - 1521 Flowers
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Attitude Automatic
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Tradition
- CATOREX «1858 » C’ Vintage Limited Edition
- CATOREX « 1858 » C’Pure
- CATOREX «1858 » C’Chrono Tradition
- CATOREX C’TWINN
- Bulova Accu•Swiss Treble Collection Manchester Uni...
- Longines - La Grande Classique de Longines 100 Dia...
- Longines DolceVita
- Longines Elegant Collection
- Citizen becomes the first-ever watch company to wi...
- Longines Ladies Diamond Conquest
- Romano Alberti O-YOROI watch
- SCHWARZ ETIENNE Roswell Manufacture
- Hublot Celebrates the Cricket World Cup Victory wi...
- Swiss Watch Brand CLERC Launches New Ocean Conserv...
- Tutima M2 Chronograph
- Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44
- Caran d’Ache “Spirit of Switzerland” Writing Instr...
- Caran d’Ache Collection Privée
- Caran d’Ache 100th Anniversary Collection
- Caran d’Ache “Year of the Goat” Limited Edition
- URWERK UR-105 TA
- Racing Star Dean Stoneman Is New Brand Ambassador ...
- IWC Schaffhausen Big Pilot’s Watch Edition “Le Pet...
- Montblanc Meisterstück Miracle Pine Tree Writing I...
- Cabestan Triple Axis Tourbillon
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Perspective Cavalière
- Hermès Cape Cod GMT
- Dietlin – Raptor 2 Display Case for Luxury Watches...
- ZANNETTI Magnificum Goat Limited Edition
- CITIZEN Satellite Wave F100 Limited Edition
- Ulysse Nardin Dual Time Manufacture (New Versions)...
- IWC Schaffhausen Celebrates Annual Tribeca Film Fe...
- Louis Erard 1931 Small Second Vintage Limited Edit...
- Louis Erard Excellence Chrono Date Gold
- Louis Erard Excellence Chrono Moon Phase Gold
- Louis Erard 1931 Small Second Open Gold
- IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Perpetual Calendar Digi...
- ▼ April 2015 (300)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)