The clock “le cercle” is the first Clock from the Atelier FRITSCH. This clock is a so-called “cercle tournant.” It is a type of clock in which the hands stand still and time is displayed by turning numerical rings, hence its name “Le Cercle”. The clock is a basic cylinder shape, with the measurements 288mm x 144mm (height x diameter).
• Horizontally constructed mechanical 14-day clockwork with 1 central winding system
• Unique ball bearing mounted dial-train
• Dial rings made from precision-cut technical ceramic, hand-painted,
• Gold-plated clockwork, horizontally built, equipped with ball bearings
• Ball bearing mounted barrels and winding system
• Half-hour striking mechanism on a solid gong rod
• Precisely regulated escapement system, 18.000 beats per hour
• Compartment for winding key under the lid
• Individually numbered clockwork calibre “Fritschwerk 2012”
• Option of sturdy wooden casing or glass casing with exposure of the gold-plated clockwork
• Clock measurements excluding column: Height 288mm x Largest cross-section 148mm
• Combined with the column, it forms a long case clock
Co-founded by Sydney Dong and Dr Christopher Tay, Hong Kong based watch brand SD-09 presents its Spacecraft Timepiece on popular crowd fundi...
In this new rose-gold Haute Joaillerie version, the Aquanaut Luce combines the most complex jewel setting techniques (invisible and snow set...
The new KonTiki Diver watch takes inspiration from a vintage ETERNA dive watch from the 1970s. Divers at the time used “no decompression” ta...
With the Aqua series, German watch brand NOMOS Glashütte is extending the significant success of the neomatik collection . The new collec...
The new CableForce series enriches the Gc men’s line with a new design for men with a strong personality. Intricate wire details on the beze...
Gc celebrates its 20th anniversary with a limited edition timepiece for men. True to its watchmaking savoir-faire, the Gc 20th Anniversary i...
During Baselworld 2016, Paul Picot has launched the Atelier Cherry Blossom, a time piece that appeal to women who appreciate elegant lines, ...
Swiss watch brand Eterna marks the 70th anniversary of Thor Heyerdahl’s legendary KonTiki expedition with a bold new limited edition timepie...
Zahnd & Kormann watch brand was founded by Florian Kormann and Roger Zahnd in order to create high quality timepieces bearing the presti...
Carl F. Bucherer expands its popular diving watch collection, the PatraviScubaTec by launching a new variation featuring a color combination...