The clock “le cercle” is the first Clock from the Atelier FRITSCH. This clock is a so-called “cercle tournant.” It is a type of clock in which the hands stand still and time is displayed by turning numerical rings, hence its name “Le Cercle”. The clock is a basic cylinder shape, with the measurements 288mm x 144mm (height x diameter).
• Horizontally constructed mechanical 14-day clockwork with 1 central winding system
• Unique ball bearing mounted dial-train
• Dial rings made from precision-cut technical ceramic, hand-painted,
• Gold-plated clockwork, horizontally built, equipped with ball bearings
• Ball bearing mounted barrels and winding system
• Half-hour striking mechanism on a solid gong rod
• Precisely regulated escapement system, 18.000 beats per hour
• Compartment for winding key under the lid
• Individually numbered clockwork calibre “Fritschwerk 2012”
• Option of sturdy wooden casing or glass casing with exposure of the gold-plated clockwork
• Clock measurements excluding column: Height 288mm x Largest cross-section 148mm
• Combined with the column, it forms a long case clock
The Foundation of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève has pre-selected 72 timepieces pre-selected by the jury for this 17th edition of the...
Oris Big Crown D.26 286 HB-RAG - Limited Edition Watch Inspired By the Historic Dewoitine D.26 AircraftSwiss watch brand Oris unveils a limited edition watch into its Big Crown family celebrating the unique role played in aviation history by t...
Novelties 2017 Carl F. Bucherer Manero Peripheral Only Watch 2017 Carl F. Bucherer Patravi ScubaTec Manta Trust Limited Edition Carl F. ...
Unveiled at WatchTime New York Exhibition 2017, the ATUM Pure Skull is a new creation from Moritz Grossmann’s ATUM Pure line characterised b...
TAG Heuer and Tom Brady, brand ambassador since 2015, quarterback of the New England Patriots and five-time Super Bowl champion, has unveile...
Parmigiani Fleurier presents a new version of its Tonda 1950 Tourbillon timepiece, which houses the world's thinnest self-winding flying...
The NH8372-81L men's automatic wristwatch form CITIZEN makes a immediate impact with its yellow gold plated 44mm case that contrasts bri...
This innovative new timepiece from Swiss watch brand Delma Klondike Collection boasts automatic chronograph with full calendar, moon phase, ...
The Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève has revealed its selection of models in the 12 distinct watchmaking categories. In a rare achievement,...
The “Squelette” edition of the Tonda 1950 reveals the incredibly complex mechanism and features of this extra-thin model. Each bridge and ...