Bold in design and material, the famed Quattro Valvole watch, renowned throughout the world for reminding of the section of a motor piston, is a timepiece that expresses the essence and values of the brand.
Four phases, four valves, four pistons. Obsessed with perfection, high spec mechanics and a focus on high performance, the initial concept was born. From the shop to the asphalt to the drawing board, the idea took shape: the piston became the heart of the timepiece and changed the rules of watch design; functional aesthetics, packed with the emotion and passion of motor sports took the lead. Born out of this thrill of creation, Quattro Valvole by Meccaniche Veloci is a whirl of precision and personality that doesn’t chase after time, it captures it directly on your wrist.
Essential in gesture and brilliant in its design, Quattro Valvole, the icon of Meccaniche Veloci, is forged directly from a metal core that’s alive and throbbing, because style also means standing out.
Speed and mechanical components represent the true nature of these watches. Not just a sporting spirit, but also pure mechanics at the service of the internal mechanism of the watch. The symbol of the brand is the piston with the four subdials representing the intake and exhaust valves which are reproduced and engineered to house the four movements of the watch. Hence the name Quattro Valvole, which today identifies Meccaniche Veloci’s best known model and the focus of their main collections.
Sporting, elegant and precious in the Classic, Luxury and Limited Edition lines, the models all have precise, delicate and elegant styles, as in the best of Italian design. These watches are worn like a second skin. One can choose from wide varieties of colours of the watch dial, materials and straps, with the logo of the mechanism always in view.
Manufactured, assembled and controlled in Switzerland, Meccaniche Veloci watches proudly bear the wording “Swiss Made”. With one or four movements, they reveal the perfection and extreme precision of their mechanism.
Almost five years since its launch, Meccaniche Veloci introduced a new collection of the famous Quattro Valvole line, in four different variants. The famous timepiece based on a four-phase engine piston, which reminds of the intake and exhaust valves of the engine, has been re-designed. It is a veritable evolution that involves new styling, and exceptional mechanical craftsmanship, enhancing the functionality of the timepiece. Titanium for the case, a single slightly convex, anti-reflective, sapphire crystal glass covering the dial and, to finish, the Swiss Made stamp, confirming the excellence of the timepieces.
Meccaniche Veloci collections now include:
- The Quattro Valvole 48 Four Strokes - 48 mm case - with the four subdials that house four independent movements, as in the historical model, but protected by a single sapphire crystal glass.
- The Quattro Valvole 44 Chronograph - 44 mm case - whose function is to measure intervals of time that require the accuracy of a chronograph.
- The Quattro Valvole 42 Three Hand - 42mm case – a smaller case with the indication of only one time zone.
- The Quattro Valvole 42 and 44 Power Reserve - 42 mm and 44 mm case - which is named in this manner because of the winding reserve indicator, an important complication in the watch movement.
- The Due Valvole – 44 mm case. With a dial with two time zones, this collection draws inspiration from a 2-valve piston. It is the latest model in the Evolution line.The collections is available in the Classic, Luxury and Limited Edition versions.