- “Aiguille d’Or” Grand Prix: Greubel Forsey, Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision
- Ladies’ Watch Prize: Hublot, Big Bang Broderie
- Ladies’ High-Mech Watch Prize: Fabergé, Lady Compliquée Peacock
- Men’s Watch Prize: Voutilainen, Voutilainen GMR
- Chronograph Watch Prize: Piaget, Altiplano Chrono
- Tourbillon Watch Prize: Ulysse Nardin, Ulysse Anchor Tourbillon
- Calendar Watch Prize: Hermès, Slim d'Hermès QP
- Striking Watch Prize: Girard-Perregaux, Minute Repeater Tourbillon with Gold Bridges
- Mechanical Exception Watch Prize: Jaquet Droz, The Charming Bird
- “Petite Aiguille” Prize: Habring2, FelixS
- Sports Watch Prize: Tudor, Pelagos
- Jewellery Watch Prize: Audemars Piguet, Diamond Punk
- Artistic Crafts Watch Prize: Blancpain, Villeret, cadran Shakudō
- Revival Watch Prize: Piaget, Extremely Piaget Double Sided Cuff Watch
- Innovation Watch Prize: Antoine Preziuso, Tourbillon of Tourbillons
- “Horological Revelation” Prize: Laurent Ferrier, Galet Square
- Special Jury Prize: Micke Pintus, Yannick Pintus, Jean-Luc Perrin. The three Vacheron Constantin watchmakers who developed the Reference 57260 watch.
- Public Prize: Antoine Preziuso, Tourbillon of Tourbillons
Saturday, October 31, 2015
Congrats to the winners of Grand Prix D’horlogerie De Genève 2015
Swiss watch brand Oris has created a pair of high-functioning, highly elegant diver’s watches made for ladies, the new Oris Aquis Date and A...
To support the prestigious Only Watch Charity event, Independent luxury Swiss watch brand HAUTLENCE has created a one-off-a kind version of ...
The new max bill Edition 2017 combines two works of art by Max Bill: the wristwatch that he designed and his "grafische reihen" – ...
Unveiled at Baselworld 2017 the new Saxon One Royal Blue, which is available in chronograph or a three-handed watch version, boasts a nobly ...
Casio America, Inc. announces the EQB800 as the newest model in its EDIFICE collection of men’s watches. Inspired by elements found in motor...
Crafted from bronze, this one-of-a-kind high horology masterpiece by Kees Engelbarts houses a skeletonised manual winding double barrel move...
The I.N.O.X. V from Victorinox Swiss Army is a modern, high-performance timepiece that precisely reflects contemporary women’s intrinsic dec...
Tutima, the Glashütte based watch manufactory that celebrates its ninetieth anniversary this year, has created Tempostopp, a high end mechan...
Corum presents the Admiral AC-One 45 Chronograph Bronze, a special collection that pays tribute to the brand’s maritime connection. Unlike o...
Celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, URWERK, the contemporary luxury watch brand established by Martin Frei and Felix Baumgartner pre...