Under the leadership of Jean-Claude Biver, CEO of TAG Heuer and President of the LVMH Group Watch Division, the car was developed in partnership with Garage Italia Customs, run by Lapo Elkann, as a limited edition of just 30 vehicles. Its 1.4 T-jet engine has been ramped up to 180 hp with torque of 250 Nm, thanks to a new turbine and a Monza Record high-performance exhaust.
Each vehicle is accompanied by a TAG Heuer Carrera automatic chronograph engraved with the Scorpion logo.
This edition boasts the following features:
Specific bi-colour scheme on the brushed aluminium effect wrap applied by Garage Italia Customs
17" alloy wheels
Red brake callipers
Sabelt bucket seats in black leather and Alcantara
Interscope audio system
Specific "TAG Heuer Limited Edition" aluminium interior identification plate
"TAG Heuer" exterior badges
"TAG Heuer" key ring
- 595 "Competizione by TAG Heuer" special limited edition of 30.
- Each car is delivered with an engraved TAG Heuer Carrera chronograph.
- Bodywork developed with the Garage Italia Customs teams.
- The spirit of competition combined with a sporty, stylish luxury watch.
- Available from all Abarth dealerships in Belgium and Luxembourg.