Featuring a translucent blue lacquered guilloché dial, the new HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon from Arnold & Son’s Royal Collection incorporates two mega moon-phase indications. For the first time, the HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon displays the moon phases as they can be seen both from the northern and southern hemispheres respectively, all in a single watch.
A perfect example of Arnold & Son’s technical and artistic excellence, the HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon displays the poetic complication indicating the different phases of moon with rich guilloché dials and two three-dimensional big moons.
Additionally, these large moons are one of the most visually stunning recreations of the moon because they are three-dimensional sculptured moons that were first hand engraved and then duplicated for the series. The two sculptured moons are then inserted into the disc.
From the technical side, in addition to the HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon being so precise, it is also an intriguing complication in that it is not simply a module added to the movement, but, in fact, is fully integrated into the calibre. The watch also has a unique easy-to-set feature thanks to the ingenious addition of a third moon phase indication installed at the back of the movement. This third moon display, visible via a transparent case back, features a graduated dial and a pointer hand that allows for a more exact setting.
Model: HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon
Reference: 1GLAR.U03A.C122A, 18-karat red gold case, blue guilloché dial
Manufacture Arnold & Son calibre, hand-wound, big perpetual moons, 27 jewels, diameter 34 mm, thickness
5.35 mm, power reserve 90 h, two barrels, 21'600 vibrations/h
Movement decoration: nickel-silver movement, rhodium treated with Haute Horlogerie finishing: manually chamfered bridges with polished edges, fine circular graining and Côtes de Genève rayonnantes, blued screws
Translucent blue lacquered guilloché, translucent blue lacquered guilloché moon disc with golden moon and stars; back dial: fine circular graining, rhodium treated, rendition of the 8 phases of the moon
Hours, minutes, two big perpetual moon phase indications on the front, diameter disc: 29 mm, diameter moons: 11.20 mm, third moon phase indication on the back for setting purposes
18-karat red gold, diameter 42 mm, cambered sapphire with antireflective coating on both sides, case back see-through sapphire, water-resistant to 30 m
Hand-stitched black or brown alligator leather
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
- Montblanc 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter Blue Limited...
- HYT Skull Bad Boy Limited Edition
- Golden Dreams Geneva - Hand Engraved Apple Watch
- Backes & Strauss - The Princess Elizabeth
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Conce...
- Charmex CX Swiss Military Watch™ RALLYE GMT NERO E...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : CHRONOSWISS
- Victorinox Swiss Army - I.N.O.X. Accessories
- Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Limited Edi...
- Piaget to Display Curated Collection of its Extrao...
- BOVET Grand Feu Enamel Timepieces In Association w...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier VIRTUOSO VII (Retrograde Pe...
- ArtyA Moorish Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher 1/1
- Oris Artix Skeleton
- Northrop & Johnson and Arnold & Son renews their S...
- Zannetti Magnificum “Compass Rose” Jade Edition
- Claude Bernard Automatic Open Heart
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Powder
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Turquoise
- EDOX Chronoffshore-1 Chronograph Automatic
- Hong Kong Based Watch Group Time2U to Unveil Its N...
- Casio G-SHOCK G-STEEL Series – New Models (GST-200...
- RGM Model 151-PR Professional Pilot
- Casio G-SHOCK MRG-G1000DC
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Rönkkö Minotaur Dual Moon Complication Light Editi...
- ArtyA Race Mahogany Limited Edition
- VANGARDE ‘Chrono Théorie’
- Meccaniche Veloci Quattro Valvole Four Strokes Mon...
- ANGELUS U20 Ultra-Skeleton Tourbillon
- Grönefeld 1941 Remontoire
- L'Duchen Toledo Collection
- L'Duchen Carcassonne Collection
- TEMPTION CGK205 (Featuring an Improved Integration...
- SAINT HONORÉ Charisma
- ArtyA Lion’s Head Tourbillon
- Roger Dubuis Velvet by Massaro
- Luminox Special Operations Challenge - The 3050 Na...
- Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph 9240 Series, Titan...
- Arnold & Son HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon (...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver Chronogra...
- PRODUCT GALLERY: DARK RUSH WATCHES
- Vulcain to Unveil a New Cricket Movement Baselworl...
- Seiko's Elite Prospex Collection Raises the Bar fo...
- Backes & Strauss Berkeley Emperor Brilliant Tourbi...
- IWC Schaffhausen - Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Cal...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : LAURENT FERRIER GENEVE
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2007 - 2009
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2010
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2011
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2012
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2013
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2014
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2016
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2015
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Archives
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne - Novelties 2016
- PRODUCT GALLERY : HAUTLENCE WATCHES
- IWC Schaffhausen - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne SAXONIA THIN – New Edition
- HAUTLENCE - Tourbillon 02 &Tourbillon 03
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Classic Square-Double Balanc...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square Boréal
- HAUTLENCE INVICTUS 04
- BRM Art Car Collection
- Bulgari DIVA ((Diamond Set White gold case, Brown-...
- Bulgari Octo Ultranero
- Bulgari Piccola Lvcea
- AVIATOR MiG-35 Watch Collection
- Bremont MBII White – In Association with Martin-Ba...
- Bremont Z Series - ALT1-ZT/51
- Rotary Les Originales Tradition
- Zannetti Regent Jewellery Owl Limited Edition
- Glashütte Original Senator Chronometer (New Versio...
- Oris Artelier Chronometer, Date
- Dewitt Twenty -8- Eight Skeleton Tourbillon High J...
- Harry Winston Premier Moon Phase 36mm
- Wenger Roadster Black Night
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar NBA Special Edition
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra “PyeongChang 2018” Limi...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Reopening of Flagsh...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Collection
- deLaCour Saqra Black Tie
- Bremont ALT1-C/PB Chronograph
- Hastings & Co Heritage Edition
- Charriol St-Tropez™ 35 GlamMoon
- Gc Watches - Gc-3 Papaya
- Chris Claire Big Date Dual Time
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Boréal
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe Night Blue
- Todd & Marlon - #YOURTIME Collection
- CHRONOSWISS Sirius Flying Regulator
- ARMIN STROM Cognac Watch
- Breitling Avenger Bandit
- Hublot Big Bang Unico Sapphire Limited Edition
- Eza Watches - Sealander
- deGRISOGONO Announces The Opening of Its New Flags...
- ArtyA - Cumbere Tourbillon & Son of Sound Magic Bl...
- ▼ February 2016 (165)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)