Crafted from high tech materials, this timepiece from the extreme sports collection cements the relationship between the automotive and watch industries. The same concern for detail, the same obsession with design and the tireless pursuit of mechanical perfection: such are the common denominators between these two worlds.
- Red and black are the ultra-sporty colour codes of the Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand Prix Chronograph.
- Black forged carbon case middle enhanced by chronograph push-pieces and a red rubber moulded crown.
- Black flange with a tachometric scale running around the red dial decorated with an exclusive “Méga Tapisserie” motif. Small seconds, black 30-minute counter (at 9 o’clock) and 12-hour counter (at 6 o’clock).
- Perforated leather strap with red double stitching echoing the colour of the alcantara lining.
- Picking up the Grand Prix logo, the caseback is engraved with the inscription Royal Oak Offshore – Limited Edition – Singapore GP 2008, serving as a discreet reminder that owning a watch from this strictly limited series of 250 is a rare privilege indeed.
- Up to 60 hours’ power reserve thanks to the barrel spring which improves rating precision by supplying constant force for a longer period of time.
- A cross-through balance-cock reinforcing the stability of the movement.
- A balance-stop mechanism serving to immobilise the seconds hand and thus enable time setting to the nearest second.
- A variable-inertia balance fitted with eight inertia-blocks guaranteeing accurate and stable setting.
- Fast date adjustment equipped with an integrated security system avoiding any risk of blocking the date disc by inadvertently performing a correction at midnight.
- A 22-carat gold rotor mounted on a ball-bearing mechanism ensuring bidirectional automatic winding of the barrel spring.
Model: Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand Prix Chronograph
Limited edition of 250
Calibre: 3126/3840, self-winding
Total diameter: 29.94 mm (131/4 lignes)
Casing-diameter: 26 mm
Thickness: 7.16 mm
Power reserve: up to 60 hours
Cadence of the balance: 21,600 vibrations per hour
Variable-inertia balance with eight inertia-blocks and flat balance-spring
Geneva-type mobile balance-spring stud holder
Three-position winding stem
Finishing: all parts decorated by hand; mainplate rhodium-plated, bevelled and circular-grained, bridges adorned with “côtes de Genève” motif
Hours and minutes
Chronograph with central seconds hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
Flange with tachometric scale
Forged carbon case with steel bezel and black PVD-coated steel screws
Diameter: 42 mm
Thickness: 14.7 mm
Caseback engraved with the inscription Royal Oak Offshore – Limited Edition – Singapore GP 2008
Water-resistance: 100 m
Red, with exclusive “Méga Tapisserie” motif
Small seconds, black 30-minute counter (at 9 o’clock) and 12-hour counter (at 6 o’clock)
Luminescent numerals and hour and minute hands
Hand-sewn perforated black leather with stainless steel AP folding clasp