Independent Swiss luxury watch brand HAUTLENCE reinterprets its revolutionary HL 2.0 in a new 18-carat 5N+ red gold version, featuring the collection’s signature half-trailing jumping hours on a chain, retrograde minutes, power reserve indicator and mesmerising mechanism.
Like all its innovative predecessors, the HL 2.6 remains true to the collection’s dynamic way of displaying time, offering a three-dimensional dial that brings immense depth to the timepiece. Built on two levels, the lower sapphire crystal dial is embellished with semi-opaque metallised black and black-varnished opaque areas while the upper sapphire crystal dial indicates the hour markers and minutes in luminescent white. The hour numerals and minutes hand are plated with 4N pink gold, recalling the luxurious colour of the red gold case. Just as beautifully crafted as the dial, the ergonomic case provides a view of the heart of the timepiece through three three-dimensional sapphire crystals.
Launched in 2011, calibre HL 2.0 took four years of development to bring to life due to its mechanical complexity. Protected by three patents, this ground-breaking calibre was HAUTLENCE’s first in-house automatic movement and contributed to establishing HAUTLENCE among the most prestigious contemporary watchmakers.
The HL 2.6, limited to 28 timepieces, benefits from the movement’s set of patents. The first patent pertains to the 12-link chain of the half-trailing hours, whichsmoothly advances in 3 to 4 seconds every 60 minutes to display the hour. Such a system differs from an instant system that switches the hours too fast for one to truly appreciate and from a dragging system whereby time cannot be easily read between the hours. The second patent relates to the regulating organ integrated into the mobile bridge-type movement. Its constantly changing position, driven by the display, compensates statistically for the effects of gravity, thus enhancing its precision.
Model: CONCEPTS D’EXCEPTION HL2.6
Hours, retrograde minutes and power-reserve indicator
HAUTLENCE HL2.0 in-house calibre including gear train and automatic winding system
Half-trailing hours displayed by a chain, retrograde minutes, mobile bridge-type calibre.
2 barrels: one going train barrel (power reserve for the entire watch calibre including power for the second barrel) and a complication barrel.
Hours displayed by a 12-link chain hinged on a pallet system. The speed regulator ensures that the hours display changes in a controlled and jerk-free manner in 3-4 seconds instead of instantly. It completes 48 revolutions at each hour change. Hours system activated by a one-revolution mechanism mainly composed of a connecting rod and a rack.
Mobile bridge-type calibre comprising the regulating organ and rotating through 60° at each change of hour.
Movement kinematics featuring 90° changes of direction by means of special bevelled gears.
Automatic calibre with oscillating weight in 4N pink gold-plated 18-carat white gold.
This innovative calibre is protected by 3 HAUTLENCE patents.
Dimensions: 37.8 x 33.2 x 12.35 mm
Manufacturing technology: multi-axis micro-machining, wire EDM. LIGA photolithography
Number of components: 552
Power reserve: 40 hours
Regulating organ: 18,000 vibrations/hour
Number of jewels: 92
Finishing: fine-watchmaking type (satin-brushed, hand-drawn, hand-bevelled, black rhodium coating and mirror-polished steel elements)
Identification and numbering plate: HL2.6 XX/28
18-carat 5N+ red gold
Horns: 18-carat 5N+ red gold, screw-in
Crown: polished 18-carat 5N+ red gold with micro-machined HAUTLENCE logo
Glass: 3 three-dimensional sapphire crystals, scratch-resistant, produced by multi-axis grinding
Alternating finishes: sand-blasting, satin-brushing and hand polishing
Horn and case-back screws: 18-carat 5N+ red gold
Dimensions: 50 mm x 42 mm x 17.8 mm
Water resistance: 3 ATM
Upper sapphire dial face: luminescent white minutes and hour-markers
Lower sapphire dial face: shiny 4N pink gold metallization, semi-opaque metallized black area and black-varnished opaque area
Hours numerals: 4N pink gold-plated under plate with Super-LumiNova®-enhanced black varnished hours numerals
Minutes hand: 4N pink gold-plated with white Super-LumiNova® tip
Power-reserve hand: steel with white Super-LumiNova® indicator
Brown and black satin-finish hand-sewn rolled-edge Louisiana alligator leather, large square scales
Interchangeability spring bar
Folding clasp: titanium with 18-carat 4N pink gold plate
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
Re-Belle, the wonderful ladies’ watch collection from the luxury Swiss watch brand CVSTOS, now welcome new iterations. After a first succes...
- Montblanc 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter Blue Limited...
- HYT Skull Bad Boy Limited Edition
- Golden Dreams Geneva - Hand Engraved Apple Watch
- Backes & Strauss - The Princess Elizabeth
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Conce...
- Charmex CX Swiss Military Watch™ RALLYE GMT NERO E...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : CHRONOSWISS
- Victorinox Swiss Army - I.N.O.X. Accessories
- Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Limited Edi...
- Piaget to Display Curated Collection of its Extrao...
- BOVET Grand Feu Enamel Timepieces In Association w...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier VIRTUOSO VII (Retrograde Pe...
- ArtyA Moorish Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher 1/1
- Oris Artix Skeleton
- Northrop & Johnson and Arnold & Son renews their S...
- Zannetti Magnificum “Compass Rose” Jade Edition
- Claude Bernard Automatic Open Heart
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Powder
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Turquoise
- EDOX Chronoffshore-1 Chronograph Automatic
- Hong Kong Based Watch Group Time2U to Unveil Its N...
- Casio G-SHOCK G-STEEL Series – New Models (GST-200...
- RGM Model 151-PR Professional Pilot
- Casio G-SHOCK MRG-G1000DC
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Rönkkö Minotaur Dual Moon Complication Light Editi...
- ArtyA Race Mahogany Limited Edition
- VANGARDE ‘Chrono Théorie’
- Meccaniche Veloci Quattro Valvole Four Strokes Mon...
- ANGELUS U20 Ultra-Skeleton Tourbillon
- Grönefeld 1941 Remontoire
- L'Duchen Toledo Collection
- L'Duchen Carcassonne Collection
- TEMPTION CGK205 (Featuring an Improved Integration...
- SAINT HONORÉ Charisma
- ArtyA Lion’s Head Tourbillon
- Roger Dubuis Velvet by Massaro
- Luminox Special Operations Challenge - The 3050 Na...
- Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph 9240 Series, Titan...
- Arnold & Son HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon (...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver Chronogra...
- PRODUCT GALLERY: DARK RUSH WATCHES
- Vulcain to Unveil a New Cricket Movement Baselworl...
- Seiko's Elite Prospex Collection Raises the Bar fo...
- Backes & Strauss Berkeley Emperor Brilliant Tourbi...
- IWC Schaffhausen - Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Cal...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : LAURENT FERRIER GENEVE
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2007 - 2009
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2010
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2011
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2012
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2013
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2014
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2016
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2015
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Archives
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne - Novelties 2016
- PRODUCT GALLERY : HAUTLENCE WATCHES
- IWC Schaffhausen - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne SAXONIA THIN – New Edition
- HAUTLENCE - Tourbillon 02 &Tourbillon 03
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Classic Square-Double Balanc...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square Boréal
- HAUTLENCE INVICTUS 04
- BRM Art Car Collection
- Bulgari DIVA ((Diamond Set White gold case, Brown-...
- Bulgari Octo Ultranero
- Bulgari Piccola Lvcea
- AVIATOR MiG-35 Watch Collection
- Bremont MBII White – In Association with Martin-Ba...
- Bremont Z Series - ALT1-ZT/51
- Rotary Les Originales Tradition
- Zannetti Regent Jewellery Owl Limited Edition
- Glashütte Original Senator Chronometer (New Versio...
- Oris Artelier Chronometer, Date
- Dewitt Twenty -8- Eight Skeleton Tourbillon High J...
- Harry Winston Premier Moon Phase 36mm
- Wenger Roadster Black Night
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar NBA Special Edition
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra “PyeongChang 2018” Limi...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Reopening of Flagsh...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Collection
- deLaCour Saqra Black Tie
- Bremont ALT1-C/PB Chronograph
- Hastings & Co Heritage Edition
- Charriol St-Tropez™ 35 GlamMoon
- Gc Watches - Gc-3 Papaya
- Chris Claire Big Date Dual Time
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Boréal
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe Night Blue
- Todd & Marlon - #YOURTIME Collection
- CHRONOSWISS Sirius Flying Regulator
- ARMIN STROM Cognac Watch
- Breitling Avenger Bandit
- Hublot Big Bang Unico Sapphire Limited Edition
- Eza Watches - Sealander
- deGRISOGONO Announces The Opening of Its New Flags...
- ArtyA - Cumbere Tourbillon & Son of Sound Magic Bl...
- ▼ February 2016 (165)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)