This year, Luminox is introducing new restyled models in the F-22 Raptor Chronograph series featuring solid titanium cases and slide rule bezels. Inspired by the legendary stealth fighter, these Swiss Made chronographs are great looking and extremely rugged, built to fly in the F-22 Raptor or just to fly through life.
The F-22 Raptor can soar 10 miles high and fly at supersonic speeds for extended periods of time, thanks to its ground-breaking “supercruise” technology, which propels the jet to speeds greater than Mach 1.5 without the use of afterburners. In addition, the Raptor has built-in stealth technology so it virtually undetectable by radar.
The Air Force described the F-22 as “unmatched by any known or projected fighter,” while the National Aeronautic Association awarded Lockheed Martin the 2006 Collier Trophy, American aviation’s most prestigious award, for “designing, testing and operating the revolutionary F-22 Raptor, providing total air dominance for America’s future.”
Luminox has partnered with Lockheed Martin for the last 16 years to bring aviation and watch enthusiasts a series of creative timepieces inspired by the most remarkable strategic aircraft in aviation history. The design of the Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph incorporates elements of this cutting-edge fighter plane: the crown shape is taken from the tail cone and the top view of the bracelet mimics the top view of the jet, all functional angles, while the case back features an engraving of the F-22 Raptor from above.
The watches are available in four models; a black dial version available on a solid link titanium bracelet, or a black or brown leather strap; and a white dial model with a gray webbing strap.
Origin: Swiss Made
Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
Movement: Ronda 5050.B Chronograph Big-Date at 6H, Special HH
Battery/Battery life: 395 / 43 months
Case: Titanium case
Bezel: Titanium bezel with aluminum ring, bidirectional turning bezel
Case back: Titanium screwed in
Crystal: Sapphire glass, single antireflective coated
Crown: Titanium, screwed
Height: 13.5 mm
Specialised in the production of 3D printed wristwatches, Holthinrichs brand was established by architecture turned horology enthusiast Mich...
Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer has opened its first boutique on Australia’s iconic Gold Coast at the newly transformed world-class shopping dest...
MONTANDON & Co is a young Swiss watch brand established by Daniel M. Montandon in order to create innovative and highly demanding Haute ...
As the part of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Rendez-Vous collection 2017, which is to be unveiled at SIHH 2017, the Rendez-Vous Sonatina Large model co...
Swiss luxury watch brand deLaCour offers a high end Complication timepiece for Women, the City M Tourbillon, in a limited edition of only 3 ...
Swiss watch brand DAVOSA presents the first dedicated diving watch for free divers in association with Free-diving champion Nik Linder. N...
First launched in 2015 in red gold and platinum editions , the LM Perpetual is now also available in two white gold editions: a limited edit...
Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous collection 2017 offers new versions of Rendez-Vous Night & Day timepiece. Available in three sizes and in a...
Diving watch specialist Deep Blue celebrates its 10th anniversary in style by presenting Daynight Recon Tritium T-100 special edition watch....
Frederique Constant Analytics is a revolutionary device that measures the accuracy of mechanical watches. With this new clip and the SwissCo...
- Montblanc 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter Blue Limited...
- HYT Skull Bad Boy Limited Edition
- Golden Dreams Geneva - Hand Engraved Apple Watch
- Backes & Strauss - The Princess Elizabeth
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Conce...
- Charmex CX Swiss Military Watch™ RALLYE GMT NERO E...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : CHRONOSWISS
- Victorinox Swiss Army - I.N.O.X. Accessories
- Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Limited Edi...
- Piaget to Display Curated Collection of its Extrao...
- BOVET Grand Feu Enamel Timepieces In Association w...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier VIRTUOSO VII (Retrograde Pe...
- ArtyA Moorish Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher 1/1
- Oris Artix Skeleton
- Northrop & Johnson and Arnold & Son renews their S...
- Zannetti Magnificum “Compass Rose” Jade Edition
- Claude Bernard Automatic Open Heart
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Powder
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Turquoise
- EDOX Chronoffshore-1 Chronograph Automatic
- Hong Kong Based Watch Group Time2U to Unveil Its N...
- Casio G-SHOCK G-STEEL Series – New Models (GST-200...
- RGM Model 151-PR Professional Pilot
- Casio G-SHOCK MRG-G1000DC
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Rönkkö Minotaur Dual Moon Complication Light Editi...
- ArtyA Race Mahogany Limited Edition
- VANGARDE ‘Chrono Théorie’
- Meccaniche Veloci Quattro Valvole Four Strokes Mon...
- ANGELUS U20 Ultra-Skeleton Tourbillon
- Grönefeld 1941 Remontoire
- L'Duchen Toledo Collection
- L'Duchen Carcassonne Collection
- TEMPTION CGK205 (Featuring an Improved Integration...
- SAINT HONORÉ Charisma
- ArtyA Lion’s Head Tourbillon
- Roger Dubuis Velvet by Massaro
- Luminox Special Operations Challenge - The 3050 Na...
- Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph 9240 Series, Titan...
- Arnold & Son HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon (...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver Chronogra...
- PRODUCT GALLERY: DARK RUSH WATCHES
- Vulcain to Unveil a New Cricket Movement Baselworl...
- Seiko's Elite Prospex Collection Raises the Bar fo...
- Backes & Strauss Berkeley Emperor Brilliant Tourbi...
- IWC Schaffhausen - Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Cal...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : LAURENT FERRIER GENEVE
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2007 - 2009
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2010
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2011
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2012
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2013
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2014
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2016
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2015
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Archives
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne - Novelties 2016
- PRODUCT GALLERY : HAUTLENCE WATCHES
- IWC Schaffhausen - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne SAXONIA THIN – New Edition
- HAUTLENCE - Tourbillon 02 &Tourbillon 03
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Classic Square-Double Balanc...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square Boréal
- HAUTLENCE INVICTUS 04
- BRM Art Car Collection
- Bulgari DIVA ((Diamond Set White gold case, Brown-...
- Bulgari Octo Ultranero
- Bulgari Piccola Lvcea
- AVIATOR MiG-35 Watch Collection
- Bremont MBII White – In Association with Martin-Ba...
- Bremont Z Series - ALT1-ZT/51
- Rotary Les Originales Tradition
- Zannetti Regent Jewellery Owl Limited Edition
- Glashütte Original Senator Chronometer (New Versio...
- Oris Artelier Chronometer, Date
- Dewitt Twenty -8- Eight Skeleton Tourbillon High J...
- Harry Winston Premier Moon Phase 36mm
- Wenger Roadster Black Night
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar NBA Special Edition
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra “PyeongChang 2018” Limi...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Reopening of Flagsh...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Collection
- deLaCour Saqra Black Tie
- Bremont ALT1-C/PB Chronograph
- Hastings & Co Heritage Edition
- Charriol St-Tropez™ 35 GlamMoon
- Gc Watches - Gc-3 Papaya
- Chris Claire Big Date Dual Time
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Boréal
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe Night Blue
- Todd & Marlon - #YOURTIME Collection
- CHRONOSWISS Sirius Flying Regulator
- ARMIN STROM Cognac Watch
- Breitling Avenger Bandit
- Hublot Big Bang Unico Sapphire Limited Edition
- Eza Watches - Sealander
- deGRISOGONO Announces The Opening of Its New Flags...
- ArtyA - Cumbere Tourbillon & Son of Sound Magic Bl...
- ▼ February 2016 (165)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)