This year, Luminox is introducing new restyled models in the F-22 Raptor Chronograph series featuring solid titanium cases and slide rule bezels. Inspired by the legendary stealth fighter, these Swiss Made chronographs are great looking and extremely rugged, built to fly in the F-22 Raptor or just to fly through life.
The F-22 Raptor can soar 10 miles high and fly at supersonic speeds for extended periods of time, thanks to its ground-breaking “supercruise” technology, which propels the jet to speeds greater than Mach 1.5 without the use of afterburners. In addition, the Raptor has built-in stealth technology so it virtually undetectable by radar.
The Air Force described the F-22 as “unmatched by any known or projected fighter,” while the National Aeronautic Association awarded Lockheed Martin the 2006 Collier Trophy, American aviation’s most prestigious award, for “designing, testing and operating the revolutionary F-22 Raptor, providing total air dominance for America’s future.”
Luminox has partnered with Lockheed Martin for the last 16 years to bring aviation and watch enthusiasts a series of creative timepieces inspired by the most remarkable strategic aircraft in aviation history. The design of the Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph incorporates elements of this cutting-edge fighter plane: the crown shape is taken from the tail cone and the top view of the bracelet mimics the top view of the jet, all functional angles, while the case back features an engraving of the F-22 Raptor from above.
The watches are available in four models; a black dial version available on a solid link titanium bracelet, or a black or brown leather strap; and a white dial model with a gray webbing strap.
Origin: Swiss Made
Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
Movement: Ronda 5050.B Chronograph Big-Date at 6H, Special HH
Battery/Battery life: 395 / 43 months
Case: Titanium case
Bezel: Titanium bezel with aluminum ring, bidirectional turning bezel
Case back: Titanium screwed in
Crystal: Sapphire glass, single antireflective coated
Crown: Titanium, screwed
Height: 13.5 mm
At the Geneva International Motor Show conducted in March this year, Swiss luxury watch brand Roger Dubuis has announced its partnership wit...
Swiss luxury watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin updates its Traditionnelle collection by unveiling a 10 piece platinum limited edition ve...
Matthias Naeschke creates luxurious and bespoke timepieces that excite passion and engagement for professionals and clock aficionados alike ...
This year, Chopard presents a platinum version of the L.U.C Lunar One. Available in a 100-piece limited series, this new model boasts a deep...
Ulysse Nardin Jade is now available in 3 entirely stunning editions with handcrafted enamel dials. Complex and difficult to achieve, the d...
TAG Heuer expands its AQUARACER watch series with two Commando styled watches. Available in two versions - Arctic and Jungle - the Aquarace...
To be unveiled at Baselworld 2017, the new Sport Classic collection pays tribute to EBEL’s formidable craftsmanship during the 1970s and 198...
H. Moser & Cie. presents a cosmic green dial version of its Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity model, an elegant watch which, at 43 mm, ha...
With the Baroncelli Prisma, Swiss watch brand Mido introduces a timepiece that gleams with iridescent femininity and blends tradition with m...
Unveiled in 2012 and since interpreted through a variety of limited editions, the X-TREM-1 series is one of the best sellers from Christophe...
- Montblanc 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter Blue Limited...
- HYT Skull Bad Boy Limited Edition
- Golden Dreams Geneva - Hand Engraved Apple Watch
- Backes & Strauss - The Princess Elizabeth
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Conce...
- Charmex CX Swiss Military Watch™ RALLYE GMT NERO E...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : CHRONOSWISS
- Victorinox Swiss Army - I.N.O.X. Accessories
- Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Limited Edi...
- Piaget to Display Curated Collection of its Extrao...
- BOVET Grand Feu Enamel Timepieces In Association w...
- BOVET Amadeo® Fleurier VIRTUOSO VII (Retrograde Pe...
- ArtyA Moorish Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher 1/1
- Oris Artix Skeleton
- Northrop & Johnson and Arnold & Son renews their S...
- Zannetti Magnificum “Compass Rose” Jade Edition
- Claude Bernard Automatic Open Heart
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Powder
- Claude Bernard Lady Mini Turquoise
- EDOX Chronoffshore-1 Chronograph Automatic
- Hong Kong Based Watch Group Time2U to Unveil Its N...
- Casio G-SHOCK G-STEEL Series – New Models (GST-200...
- RGM Model 151-PR Professional Pilot
- Casio G-SHOCK MRG-G1000DC
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Rönkkö Minotaur Dual Moon Complication Light Editi...
- ArtyA Race Mahogany Limited Edition
- VANGARDE ‘Chrono Théorie’
- Meccaniche Veloci Quattro Valvole Four Strokes Mon...
- ANGELUS U20 Ultra-Skeleton Tourbillon
- Grönefeld 1941 Remontoire
- L'Duchen Toledo Collection
- L'Duchen Carcassonne Collection
- TEMPTION CGK205 (Featuring an Improved Integration...
- SAINT HONORÉ Charisma
- ArtyA Lion’s Head Tourbillon
- Roger Dubuis Velvet by Massaro
- Luminox Special Operations Challenge - The 3050 Na...
- Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph 9240 Series, Titan...
- Arnold & Son HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon (...
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver Chronogra...
- PRODUCT GALLERY: DARK RUSH WATCHES
- Vulcain to Unveil a New Cricket Movement Baselworl...
- Seiko's Elite Prospex Collection Raises the Bar fo...
- Backes & Strauss Berkeley Emperor Brilliant Tourbi...
- IWC Schaffhausen - Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Cal...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : LAURENT FERRIER GENEVE
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2007 - 2009
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2010
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2011
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2012
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2013
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2014
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2016
- BULGARI WATCHES - Novelties 2015
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Archives
- Vacheron Constantin Watches - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne - Novelties 2016
- PRODUCT GALLERY : HAUTLENCE WATCHES
- IWC Schaffhausen - Novelties 2016
- A. Lange & Söhne SAXONIA THIN – New Edition
- HAUTLENCE - Tourbillon 02 &Tourbillon 03
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Classic Square-Double Balanc...
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Square Boréal
- HAUTLENCE INVICTUS 04
- BRM Art Car Collection
- Bulgari DIVA ((Diamond Set White gold case, Brown-...
- Bulgari Octo Ultranero
- Bulgari Piccola Lvcea
- AVIATOR MiG-35 Watch Collection
- Bremont MBII White – In Association with Martin-Ba...
- Bremont Z Series - ALT1-ZT/51
- Rotary Les Originales Tradition
- Zannetti Regent Jewellery Owl Limited Edition
- Glashütte Original Senator Chronometer (New Versio...
- Oris Artelier Chronometer, Date
- Dewitt Twenty -8- Eight Skeleton Tourbillon High J...
- Harry Winston Premier Moon Phase 36mm
- Wenger Roadster Black Night
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar NBA Special Edition
- OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra “PyeongChang 2018” Limi...
- Audemars Piguet Celebrates the Reopening of Flagsh...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Collection
- deLaCour Saqra Black Tie
- Bremont ALT1-C/PB Chronograph
- Hastings & Co Heritage Edition
- Charriol St-Tropez™ 35 GlamMoon
- Gc Watches - Gc-3 Papaya
- Chris Claire Big Date Dual Time
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Boréal
- Laurent Ferrier Galet Traveller Globe Night Blue
- Todd & Marlon - #YOURTIME Collection
- CHRONOSWISS Sirius Flying Regulator
- ARMIN STROM Cognac Watch
- Breitling Avenger Bandit
- Hublot Big Bang Unico Sapphire Limited Edition
- Eza Watches - Sealander
- deGRISOGONO Announces The Opening of Its New Flags...
- ArtyA - Cumbere Tourbillon & Son of Sound Magic Bl...
- ▼ February 2016 (165)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)