Casio presents the new FROGMAN GWF-D1000 diver’s watch, a new addition to its G-SHOCK line of shock-resistant watches. The GWF-D1000 is equipped with triple sensors and is designed to withstand the toughest of underwater missions.
Shock-resistant FROGMAN diver’s watches feature ISO 200 -meter water resistance and a unique asymmetric shape that leaves wrist movement unrestricted. Since releasing the first FROGMAN DW-6300 watch in 1993, Casio introduced the DW-8200 (1995) featuring rust-resistant titanium materials, the DW -9900 (1999) with a small form factor, the GW-200 (2001) with Solar Power, and the GWF-1000 (2009) that receives time-calibration radio signals from six global broadcast stations. FROGMAN watches have continued to evolve by incorporating the latest technologies available.
The FROGMAN GWF-D1000 represents another major step forward in the evolution of FROGMAN watches, with three precision sensors for measuring water depth, temperature, and compass bearing, and it is designed for use in the toughest environments including marine rescue.
The GWF-D1000 also takes a leap forward on the outside with features that enhance durability. While retaining the asymmetric shape of past FROGMAN watches, the GWF-D1000 boasts a crystal made of scratch-resistant sapphire and a wristband reinforced with a carbon fiber insert. The watch features large buttons that are easy to operate even with gloves on.
The back case features a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating and is engraved with a FROGMAN icon featuring a stylized rescue frog bravely diving into the dark seas with light in hand.
Water Resistance: ISO 200-meter water resistance
Size of Case: 59.2×53.3×18mm
Total Weight: Approx.141g
77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany); 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan); 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
Radio Wave Reception
Automatic reception up to six times a day (except for use in China: up to five times a day); manual reception
Measuring range: 0 m to −80 m (−252.5 ft.); measuring unit: 0.1 m (0.5 ft.); dive time measurement up to 6 hours (1-second intervals up to 180 minutes, 1-minute intervals after 180 minutes); automatic measurement start/stop at depth of 1.5 meters (5 ft.) and automatic log memory in Diving Mode; surface interval time display (max. 48 hours); excessive ascent rate alarm
Records 20 diving logs (including dive start time, dive time, maximum depth, and lowest water temperature)
0–359 degree compass bearing measurement, direction displayed as one of 16 points (no display in Diving Mode), 60 seconds continuous measurement (20 seconds in Diving Mode), North-South-West-East graphic display, bearing memory, auto horizontal compensation, bidirectional calibration, magnetic declination correction
Measuring range: −10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C
Records 20 date and time sets (also records water depth and temperature bearing during water depth measurement, bearing during compass bearing measurement, and temperature during temperature measurement)
Moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph
Tide: 6 levels
48 cities (31 time zones; daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated
Universal Time (UTC); direct access to UTC
1/100 second stopwatch; 100-hour time counter (with split)
Measuring unit: 1 minute; input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
5 independent daily alarms (1 snooze alarm); hourly time signal
Battery level indicator; full auto-calendar; 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; full auto LED backlight with afterglow:1.5/3.0 seconds
Tough Solar power system (solar-charging system)
Continuous Operation: About 23 months with the power-saving function* ON after full charge
Swiss watch brand DAVOSA presents the first dedicated diving watch for free divers in association with Free-diving champion Nik Linder. N...
Diving watch specialist Deep Blue celebrates its 10th anniversary in style by presenting Daynight Recon Tritium T-100 special edition watch....
After the best part of six months of procedures and thorough investigations, Louis Moinet became the official holder of the title of “World’...
As the part of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Rendez-Vous collection 2017, which is to be unveiled at SIHH 2017, the Rendez-Vous Sonatina Large model co...
Swiss watch manufacture Hublot has just officially released the special edition Classic Fusion "Vendôme Collection" at its boutiqu...
Zenith – New Blue Dial Versions of the El Primero Chronomaster, the El Primero 36’000 VpH, the Elite Chronograph Classic and the Elite 6150Five iconic models from Zenith’s 2016 El Primero and Elite collections appear attired in blue, clearly intended for aesthetes with a penchan...
Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous collection 2017 offers new versions of Rendez-Vous Night & Day timepiece. Available in three sizes and in a...
Based in France, MATWATCHES is a leading manufacturer of military watches. This watchmaker, based right in the heart of Paris near Place de ...
The story behind a Vacheron Constantin timepiece with the Apollo 14 insignia on the dial now unfurls, thanks to the research conducted by wo...
Specialised in the production of 3D printed wristwatches, Holthinrichs brand was established by architecture turned horology enthusiast Mich...
- JS Watch co. Sif Volcano Edition
- SARCAR Goldfish
- REBELLION Sapphire 540 Magnum Tourbillon
- Maîtres Du Temps - Fine Arts Pocket Watch Collecti...
- Maurice Lacroix Aikon Collection
- Maurice Lacroix - New Eliros Collection : Eliros 4...
- Maurice Lacroix - New Pontos Collection: Pontos 41...
- Maurice Lacroix - Masterpiece Skeleton & Masterpie...
- Avenir Métiers D’art First Prize INMA 2015 Won by ...
- Tissot T-Race MotoGPTM Automatic Limited Edition 2...
- BOVET - Lady BOVET Flower of Life Amadeo® Fleurier...
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar CBA Special Edition
- Zenith Academy Tourbillon Georges Favre-Jacot Blac...
- Zenith Heritage Pilot Café Racer
- Tissot Quickster Chicago Bulls Special Edition
- Tissot PRC 200 Tour de France Special Edition
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Tissot Le Locle Automatic Lady
- Tissot Heritage1936
- Tissot Generosi-T
- Tissot Bridgeport Lepine Mechanical Pocket Watch
- Tissot Bella Ora Piccola
- Hemel - HM (Hemel Military) Series Watch Collectio...
- Vacheron Constantin Maître Cabinotier Retrograde A...
- TAG Heuer becomes Official Series Sponsor of FIM E...
- RJ-Romain Jerome Batman-DNA Gotham City Limited Ed...
- Lebois& Co Avantgarde Date - 2nd Re-launch Edition...
- Gc LadyChic Firework
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Weaving Automatic 3...
- Graff Luxury Watches – Gyrograff World
- Graff Luxury Watches - Mastergraff Perpetual Calen...
- Gc LadyChic Diamond Swirl
- Emile Chouriet “Alchimie”
- Omega Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon “Meteorite...
- Omega Speedmaster “CK2998” Limited Edition
- Gc Structura - Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph
- Harry Winston Project Z10 Limited Edition
- Hamilton Jazzmaster Face 2 Face II Limited Edition...
- Hamilton Khaki Field Full Black Collection
- Emile Chouriet Classic Wisdom
- Harry Winston Histoire de Tourbillon 7 Limited Edi...
- Andreas Strehler Lune Exacte
- Andreas Strehler Time Shadow Limited Edition
- Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300
- Perrelet Lab Collection
- Rebellion RE-1 Lugaci
- Salvatore Ferragamo F-80
- Salvatore Ferragamo F-80 MOTION
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1924 Calibre 39 Limited Editi...
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1924
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1974 Diamond Collection
- Rotary Tradition Line - Tradition Automatic & Trad...
- Rotary Ultra Slim
- Rotary Legacy Collection
- Rodania launches new, high-quality Belgian watch b...
- Roamer of Switzerland - Superior Business Multifun...
- Roamer of Switzerland - Swiss Matic Swinging Heart...
- Roamer of Switzerland – Searock Ladies
- Roamer of Switzerland – Lady Sweetheart
- Perrelet Diamond Flower Amytis
- Versace Rêvive
- Versace DV 25
- Versace Vanitas Ceramic
- Patek Philippe World Time Chronograph Ref. 5930
- Patek Philippe Calatrava "Timeless White" Ref. 712...
- Versace V-Race Diver
- SILVANA Lady LeMarbre 28mm
- Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Ref. 5396
- Patek Philippe World Time Watch Ref. 5230
- Leroy Osmior Chronographe Monopoussoir Automatique...
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona - A Chronograph Born To R...
- Breitling for Bentley - GMT B04 S Carbon Body Limi...
- Breitling Avenger Hurricane
- Breitling Superocean Héritage Chronoworks® Limited...
- DOXA Trofeo TC Advance Limited Edition
- DOXA TELEMETER
- DOXA - New Trofeo T-Master Limited Edition (Model ...
- DOXA - New Shark Ceramica L Collection
- Movado Edge Watch Collection – In Collaboration wi...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Haute Voltige
- Jaermann & Stübi Royal Open Course Timer & GMT Bra...
- Jaermann & Stübi Ian Woosnam Serie 1 Limited Editi...
- Swiss Military by Chrono - SM34054 Limited Edition...
- SWISS MILITARY by Chrono - Official Licensed Produ...
- Certina DS-1 Powermatic 80
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. LB6 Limited Edition
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- Anonimo Militare Alpini Camouflage
- Ali & Co - Mysterali and Alicious (Reversible Watc...
- Breguet Perles Impériales High Jewellery Watch
- BREGUET TYPE XXI 3817
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9818
- Breguet Héritage Grande Date 5410
- Breguet Classique Phase De Lune Dame 9088
- Breguet Classique 7147
- Breguet Classique Hora Mundi 5727
- Breguet Tradition Dame 7038
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Anonimo Militare VINTAGE Limited Edition
- The Rolex Daytona
- ▼ March 2016 (200)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)