For the seventh consecutive year, Harry Winston is unveiling an outstanding interpretation of contemporary Haute Horlogerie. Featuring two biaxial tourbillons, the Histoire de Tourbillon 7 takes another step forward in the world of high-end watchmaking and challenges current High Complications. Exceptionally creative, complex, and graphic, this timepiece showcases Harry Winston’s innovative expertise, while remaining faithful to Histoire de Tourbillon Collection, by maintaining the reliability of its complications and commitment to superlative watchmaking.
Harry Winston reveals its seventh edition of the most legendary complication: the tourbillon. After having explored its variations - biaxial, triaxial, double or coupled with a carrousel - Harry Winston surpasses all technical limits once again. In an incredible show, the Histoire de Tourbillon 7 features two biaxial tourbillons that dance with time.
The left side of the dial displays the harmonious movement of the two biaxial tourbillons. The first tourbillon cage moves into a second cage and both turn on a different axis. The two biaxial tourbillons move the escapements of the Histoire de Tourbillon 7.
This timepiece is profoundly asymmetrical, unpredictable and spectacular; an extreme paradox for a subject of extraordinary technical intensity, produced by the infinite sum of scientific calculations.
The Histoire de Tourbillon 7 is a striking example of brilliant mechanical complexity and technique. The tourbillon’s first cage completes its rotation in 45 seconds and houses a balance wheel that is tilted 30 degrees. The tourbillon and the balance wheel remain housed in the second cage, which has a different trajectory, as it lasts 75 seconds. The two cages nested one inside the other; assume an infinite variety of positions relative to gravity – the nemesis of timekeeping.
The Histoire de Tourbillon 7 is a sophisticated interpretation of a high complication movement, the result of exceptional attention to design. The case, made from white gold, has a 50 mm diameter and polished bezel. It features an opening in unique proportions to expertly showcase the dance of the biaxial tourbillons.
Every piece in the Histoire de Tourbillon Collection demands hundreds of hours of work in order to achieve perfection from every angle. The manual finishing of these tiny pieces is incredibly difficult and requires incomparable thoroughness. The bottom plate and bridges of this movement are made of titanium.
This material is necessarily strong but conveniently light weight and low maintenance. Notably, it is only 17 mm thick, a feat when considering the height required by each biaxial tourbillon. By choosing this material and minimizing its thickness, Harry Winston demonstrates its commitment to the wearer's experience.
The Histoire de Tourbillon 7 is an extraordinary timepiece and representation of true watchmaking. Its movement, showcasing first-class finishes, is among the most sophisticated that exist today. Its complexity demands extreme exclusivity. In fact, like its six predecessors, only 20 of these magnificent timepieces will be released: 10 pieces for the red version and 10 pieces for the anthracite version.
Model: Histoire de Tourbillon 7
Caliber HW4502, Mechanical, manual winding movement
Diameter: 43.5 mm
Height: 8.65 mm
Number of components: 507, including 117 for each biaxial tourbillon
Number of jewels: 84
Barrels: Three rapid rotation coaxial barrels
Power reserve: Up to 55 hours
Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour (3Hz)
Balance springs: Phillips terminal curve and Geneva-style stud
Balance wheels: 30° inclination, variable inertia, gold adjustment screw
Finishes: Bottom plate in satin-finish and stippled titanium, bridges in titanium, double Côtes de Genève, tourbillon bridges polishedand beveled by hand
Two biaxial tourbillons connected by a spherical differential
Interior cages: 45 second rotation
Exterior cages: 75 second rotation
Total weight of each tourbillon: 0.76 g
Off-center hours and minutes, display of power reserve on roll
18K white gold
Dimensions: 50.9 mm
Height: 17.3 mm
Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal with double sided anti-reflective coating
Case back: Open, sapphire crystal
Water-resistance: 3 bars
Skeleton, rhodium, anodized aluminium
Clasp 18K white gold ardillon buckle
Limited Edition of 20 pieces
- 10 pieces in red
- 10 pieces in anthracite
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
- JS Watch co. Sif Volcano Edition
- SARCAR Goldfish
- REBELLION Sapphire 540 Magnum Tourbillon
- Maîtres Du Temps - Fine Arts Pocket Watch Collecti...
- Maurice Lacroix Aikon Collection
- Maurice Lacroix - New Eliros Collection : Eliros 4...
- Maurice Lacroix - New Pontos Collection: Pontos 41...
- Maurice Lacroix - Masterpiece Skeleton & Masterpie...
- Avenir Métiers D’art First Prize INMA 2015 Won by ...
- Tissot T-Race MotoGPTM Automatic Limited Edition 2...
- BOVET - Lady BOVET Flower of Life Amadeo® Fleurier...
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar CBA Special Edition
- Zenith Academy Tourbillon Georges Favre-Jacot Blac...
- Zenith Heritage Pilot Café Racer
- Tissot Quickster Chicago Bulls Special Edition
- Tissot PRC 200 Tour de France Special Edition
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Tissot Le Locle Automatic Lady
- Tissot Heritage1936
- Tissot Generosi-T
- Tissot Bridgeport Lepine Mechanical Pocket Watch
- Tissot Bella Ora Piccola
- Hemel - HM (Hemel Military) Series Watch Collectio...
- Vacheron Constantin Maître Cabinotier Retrograde A...
- TAG Heuer becomes Official Series Sponsor of FIM E...
- RJ-Romain Jerome Batman-DNA Gotham City Limited Ed...
- Lebois& Co Avantgarde Date - 2nd Re-launch Edition...
- Gc LadyChic Firework
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Weaving Automatic 3...
- Graff Luxury Watches – Gyrograff World
- Graff Luxury Watches - Mastergraff Perpetual Calen...
- Gc LadyChic Diamond Swirl
- Emile Chouriet “Alchimie”
- Omega Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon “Meteorite...
- Omega Speedmaster “CK2998” Limited Edition
- Gc Structura - Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph
- Harry Winston Project Z10 Limited Edition
- Hamilton Jazzmaster Face 2 Face II Limited Edition...
- Hamilton Khaki Field Full Black Collection
- Emile Chouriet Classic Wisdom
- Harry Winston Histoire de Tourbillon 7 Limited Edi...
- Andreas Strehler Lune Exacte
- Andreas Strehler Time Shadow Limited Edition
- Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300
- Perrelet Lab Collection
- Rebellion RE-1 Lugaci
- Salvatore Ferragamo F-80
- Salvatore Ferragamo F-80 MOTION
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1924 Calibre 39 Limited Editi...
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1924
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1974 Diamond Collection
- Rotary Tradition Line - Tradition Automatic & Trad...
- Rotary Ultra Slim
- Rotary Legacy Collection
- Rodania launches new, high-quality Belgian watch b...
- Roamer of Switzerland - Superior Business Multifun...
- Roamer of Switzerland - Swiss Matic Swinging Heart...
- Roamer of Switzerland – Searock Ladies
- Roamer of Switzerland – Lady Sweetheart
- Perrelet Diamond Flower Amytis
- Versace Rêvive
- Versace DV 25
- Versace Vanitas Ceramic
- Patek Philippe World Time Chronograph Ref. 5930
- Patek Philippe Calatrava "Timeless White" Ref. 712...
- Versace V-Race Diver
- SILVANA Lady LeMarbre 28mm
- Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Ref. 5396
- Patek Philippe World Time Watch Ref. 5230
- Leroy Osmior Chronographe Monopoussoir Automatique...
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona - A Chronograph Born To R...
- Breitling for Bentley - GMT B04 S Carbon Body Limi...
- Breitling Avenger Hurricane
- Breitling Superocean Héritage Chronoworks® Limited...
- DOXA Trofeo TC Advance Limited Edition
- DOXA TELEMETER
- DOXA - New Trofeo T-Master Limited Edition (Model ...
- DOXA - New Shark Ceramica L Collection
- Movado Edge Watch Collection – In Collaboration wi...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Haute Voltige
- Jaermann & Stübi Royal Open Course Timer & GMT Bra...
- Jaermann & Stübi Ian Woosnam Serie 1 Limited Editi...
- Swiss Military by Chrono - SM34054 Limited Edition...
- SWISS MILITARY by Chrono - Official Licensed Produ...
- Certina DS-1 Powermatic 80
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. LB6 Limited Edition
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- Anonimo Militare Alpini Camouflage
- Ali & Co - Mysterali and Alicious (Reversible Watc...
- Breguet Perles Impériales High Jewellery Watch
- BREGUET TYPE XXI 3817
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9818
- Breguet Héritage Grande Date 5410
- Breguet Classique Phase De Lune Dame 9088
- Breguet Classique 7147
- Breguet Classique Hora Mundi 5727
- Breguet Tradition Dame 7038
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Anonimo Militare VINTAGE Limited Edition
- The Rolex Daytona
- ▼ March 2016 (200)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)