Three new models with a brand new feature: the HEUER-01 is now available with a metal bracelet, particularly in keeping with the edges of its large, stylish case.
Presented for the first time last year at Baselworld, the Carrera HEUER-01 is THE signature Chrono model from the TAG Heuer manufacture. In 2015, the watch formed the cornerstone of a burgeoning new collection, with a new design, a new HEUER-01 in-house calibre based on the 1887 calibre, and a new modular case design with 12 elements enabling multiple combinations of materials and colours.
In 2016, the hugely successful HEUER-01 was extended to include three new references.
The first new feature: the metal bracelet makes an appearance in the collection. It is made from H-shaped links with the Carrera design; here the main feature is that it enables the alternating satin-finished and polished finishes which are so in tune with the piece's large, stylish case. The external links feature a vertical brushed satin finish, while the central link is polished. Each individual link is meticulously finished, one by one, before the piece is fully assembled. The piece is topped off with a dual safety mechanism featuring two push-pieces.
Choose between steel and titanium: This year, the Carrera HEUER-01 is also available in an all-steel version (case and bracelet both made from steel) for a refined yet sporty look. Naturally, the designers have kept the model's signature skeleton dial, which reveals the chronograph controls, the openwork date disc on the dial side and the red column wheel – a visual anchor with the weight at the back of the watch.
CAR2A90.FT6071 (Ceramic and rubber)
CAR2A8A.BF0707 (Titanium Grey Phantom)
TAG Heuer Calibre HEUER-01, Manufacture movement
Automatic chronograph with date
Visible, skeleton date disc with window at 3:30
Red column wheel, new skeleton weight and chronograph bridge
50-hour power reserve
Diameter 45 mm
Modular in design, thanks to its 12 different elements, available in steel, ceramic or titanium with alternating finishes:
Lugs made from polished and satin-finished steel or polished and brushed ceramic with tips made from satin-finished steel or sand-blasted and brushed titanium
Case middle made from satin-finished steel, black ceramic or brushed titanium
Bezel made from black ceramic with grey tachymeter scale or brushed titanium with black tachymeter scale
Sapphire case-back made from satin-finished steel, coated in satin-finished black titanium carbide or brushed titanium
Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Chronograph push-pieces in steel with a red line at 2 o'clock and a black line at 4 o'clock, in black ceramic or titanium with a black line at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock.
Ridged crown in rubber and steel, coated with black titanium carbide or titanium in rubber.
Water-resistance: 100 metres
Black or grey skeleton dial with 3 counters:
Chronograph minute counter at 12 o'clock with silver-plated azure or grey and black gold ring
Chronograph hour counter at 6 o'clock with silver-plated azure or grey and black gold ring
Small second counter with black or grey azure ring at 9 o'clock
Satin-finished, polished, hand-applied indices featuring luminescent white and red or black markers
Black, skeletonised, brushed movement upper bridge
Polished and sand-blasted HM hands with luminescent markers
Polished black, red or black gold chronograph hands
Polished small second hand
The dial bears the inscriptions "CARRERA HEUER-01" and "CHRONOGRAPH" in white letters, and "AUTOMATIC" in red or white letters
Hand-applied TAG Heuer logo
H-shaped steel or titanium bracelet with a polished and satin-finished centre row alternating with satin-finished links with polished edges in the side rows, or a rubber strap
Folding buckle in steel, coated with black titanium carbide, or in titanium, with push-piece safety mechanism
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
- JS Watch co. Sif Volcano Edition
- SARCAR Goldfish
- REBELLION Sapphire 540 Magnum Tourbillon
- Maîtres Du Temps - Fine Arts Pocket Watch Collecti...
- Maurice Lacroix Aikon Collection
- Maurice Lacroix - New Eliros Collection : Eliros 4...
- Maurice Lacroix - New Pontos Collection: Pontos 41...
- Maurice Lacroix - Masterpiece Skeleton & Masterpie...
- Avenir Métiers D’art First Prize INMA 2015 Won by ...
- Tissot T-Race MotoGPTM Automatic Limited Edition 2...
- BOVET - Lady BOVET Flower of Life Amadeo® Fleurier...
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar CBA Special Edition
- Zenith Academy Tourbillon Georges Favre-Jacot Blac...
- Zenith Heritage Pilot Café Racer
- Tissot Quickster Chicago Bulls Special Edition
- Tissot PRC 200 Tour de France Special Edition
- Tissot Le Locle Regulateur
- Tissot Le Locle Automatic Lady
- Tissot Heritage1936
- Tissot Generosi-T
- Tissot Bridgeport Lepine Mechanical Pocket Watch
- Tissot Bella Ora Piccola
- Hemel - HM (Hemel Military) Series Watch Collectio...
- Vacheron Constantin Maître Cabinotier Retrograde A...
- TAG Heuer becomes Official Series Sponsor of FIM E...
- RJ-Romain Jerome Batman-DNA Gotham City Limited Ed...
- Lebois& Co Avantgarde Date - 2nd Re-launch Edition...
- Gc LadyChic Firework
- Harry Winston Premier Precious Weaving Automatic 3...
- Graff Luxury Watches – Gyrograff World
- Graff Luxury Watches - Mastergraff Perpetual Calen...
- Gc LadyChic Diamond Swirl
- Emile Chouriet “Alchimie”
- Omega Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon “Meteorite...
- Omega Speedmaster “CK2998” Limited Edition
- Gc Structura - Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph
- Harry Winston Project Z10 Limited Edition
- Hamilton Jazzmaster Face 2 Face II Limited Edition...
- Hamilton Khaki Field Full Black Collection
- Emile Chouriet Classic Wisdom
- Harry Winston Histoire de Tourbillon 7 Limited Edi...
- Andreas Strehler Lune Exacte
- Andreas Strehler Time Shadow Limited Edition
- Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300
- Perrelet Lab Collection
- Rebellion RE-1 Lugaci
- Salvatore Ferragamo F-80
- Salvatore Ferragamo F-80 MOTION
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1924 Calibre 39 Limited Editi...
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1924
- Dreyfuss & Co Series 1974 Diamond Collection
- Rotary Tradition Line - Tradition Automatic & Trad...
- Rotary Ultra Slim
- Rotary Legacy Collection
- Rodania launches new, high-quality Belgian watch b...
- Roamer of Switzerland - Superior Business Multifun...
- Roamer of Switzerland - Swiss Matic Swinging Heart...
- Roamer of Switzerland – Searock Ladies
- Roamer of Switzerland – Lady Sweetheart
- Perrelet Diamond Flower Amytis
- Versace Rêvive
- Versace DV 25
- Versace Vanitas Ceramic
- Patek Philippe World Time Chronograph Ref. 5930
- Patek Philippe Calatrava "Timeless White" Ref. 712...
- Versace V-Race Diver
- SILVANA Lady LeMarbre 28mm
- Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Ref. 5396
- Patek Philippe World Time Watch Ref. 5230
- Leroy Osmior Chronographe Monopoussoir Automatique...
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona - A Chronograph Born To R...
- Breitling for Bentley - GMT B04 S Carbon Body Limi...
- Breitling Avenger Hurricane
- Breitling Superocean Héritage Chronoworks® Limited...
- DOXA Trofeo TC Advance Limited Edition
- DOXA TELEMETER
- DOXA - New Trofeo T-Master Limited Edition (Model ...
- DOXA - New Shark Ceramica L Collection
- Movado Edge Watch Collection – In Collaboration wi...
- Manufacture Royale 1770 Haute Voltige
- Jaermann & Stübi Royal Open Course Timer & GMT Bra...
- Jaermann & Stübi Ian Woosnam Serie 1 Limited Editi...
- Swiss Military by Chrono - SM34054 Limited Edition...
- SWISS MILITARY by Chrono - Official Licensed Produ...
- Certina DS-1 Powermatic 80
- Armand Nicolet O.H.M. LB6 Limited Edition
- Certina DS-8 Chronograph Moon Phase
- Anonimo Militare Alpini Camouflage
- Ali & Co - Mysterali and Alicious (Reversible Watc...
- Breguet Perles Impériales High Jewellery Watch
- BREGUET TYPE XXI 3817
- Breguet Reine De Naples Princesse Mini 9818
- Breguet Héritage Grande Date 5410
- Breguet Classique Phase De Lune Dame 9088
- Breguet Classique 7147
- Breguet Classique Hora Mundi 5727
- Breguet Tradition Dame 7038
- Breguet Tradition Répétition Minutes Tourbillon 70...
- Anonimo Militare VINTAGE Limited Edition
- The Rolex Daytona
- ▼ March 2016 (200)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)