- Features from anti-magnetic protection (ISO 764).
- It is fitted with a time monitoring system operated via a unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Offers maximum visibility from a distance of 25 cm in the dark. The minutes hand is clearly distinguishable from the hours hand. The seconds hand features a luminescent dot to quickly check the correct functioning of the watch.
- Can withstand diving in waters at least 200 m (656ft) deep, which is double the NIHS 92-11 requirement.
- Complies with the ISO 6425 standard, which notably stipulates resistance to thermal shock and high water pressure, together with the absence of condensation.
- Can easily be worn over a diving suit or an item of clothing thanks to its rubber strap featuring gadroons that can be extended by up to 8 mm.
45 mm case
Unidirectional rotating bezel with luminescent marker
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, triple anti-reflective coating
Protected screw-down crown
Water-resistant to 200 m (20 atm / 660 ft)
Screw-down case back
Luminescent hands and hour-markers
Black, blue, red or yellow monobloc dial
Ronda 715 Swiss-made quartz movement
Blue Super-LumiNova® for indicators specific to diving (minutes hand and bezel markers) and green Super LumiNova® for the time indicators.
Black, blue, red or yellow extendable (8 mm) rubber strap