Designed by Yvan Arpa and engineered by MHC, Manufacture Hautes Complications, the new ArtyA WOOD Son of Sound Tourbillon 1/1 retain their unique aesthetic signature – a guitar-shaped case, patented by ArtyA. At six o’clock, these versions feature a flying tourbillon displaying the passing seconds. Opposite it, at twelve, is the barrel, with a fully redesigned bridge. The assembly is housed in a fully open-work X-shaped structure, inspired by the X-bracing used to support guitar bodies.
This structure houses the entire movement, allowing the Son of Sound Tourbillon to be hollowed out between each arm of the X. The watch is therefore literally transfused with light, revealing all the intricate details of its polished and satin finishes, and blending subtle shades of grey, black and ArtyOr.
- Exclusive ArtyA flying tourbillon, designed by Yvan Arpa and engineered by MHC, manual winding
- Exceptional, iconic patented shape featured in various museums as an emblematic timeless design
- The wood on the X Bridges on the front are made by superimposing layers of rare Amboina wood, Maple and Tulip Tree resulting in a very special and unique coloration. At the back the only wood use is Amboina
- Tourbillon cage bridges recall the exclusive design of the watch hands
- One crown for setting the time and winding, shaped like a guitar tuning peg
- Design of the barrel balances the tourbillon cage
- Bridges form an X shape, hand polished, 4 different levels - Rear bridges with 2 levels
- Upper& lower bridges: Fine polished top / polished angles
- Going Train: Rhodium-plated / angle polished arm
Power reserve: 100 hrs
Frequency: 21,600 vph
Case dimensions: 37x49 mm, depth: 15mm
Tourbillon diameter: 13.60mm
Hours, minutes, seconds on tourbillon
Case is humidity and dust protected only (not water resistant)
ArtyOr & black PVD case
Two non-reflective sapphire crystals, front and back
Price: 170'000.- CHF
Young Swiss Watchmaking firm Brellum expands its Duobox series by presenting new Pandial models. This new sports chronograph is distinguishe...
Swiss luxury watch maker RJ-Romain Jerome has created the new Skylab Batman limited edition timepiece in collaboration with Warner Bros. Con...
Hublot, the official partner of the prestigious UEFA Europa League since 2015, presents a limited edition watch in the UEFA Europa League co...
The Argonautic diving watch collection from Swiss watch brand DAVOSA gets a new member, the Argonautic BG Automatic, a professional diver’s ...
In the Endeavour Tourbillon Concept, Swiss luxury watch manufacture H. Moser & Cie. has extracted the essence of a revered horological c...
In association with Middle East based luxury watch retailer Ahmed Seddiqi& Sons, German watch manufacture Moritz Grossmann present has c...
Belgium based watch brand Gavox presents its new watch collection inspired from the most beautiful roads in the world. Coming after its Auro...
Aged just 20, the divine Bella opted to work with TAG Heuer, lending her fresh, toned and youthful image to luxury Swiss watchmaking. To cel...
Switzerland based fashion accessories brand EINSTOFFEN has launched of a new series of Swiss made wooden watches comprising of twenty gorgeo...
The WSD-F20X Smart Outdoor Watch, a new member from Casio’s PRO TREK line, is a limited-edition, 200-run timepiece is designed engineered fo...