Following specifications are must have for a modern day dive watch:
- Solid watch case which can stands the extreme pressures of the ocean depths.
- Uni-directional rotational bezel for measuring dive timings.
- An accurate and robust movement that can deliver the timekeeping functions even at the extreme conditions.
- A highly readable dial that can offer the view of basic time and other displays even in darkest conditions of the ocean depths.
- High resistant crystal to protect the watch face and screw down crown to ensure the water resistance.
- Water resistant strap.
Polished 316L Stainless Steel
40x40mm Width & Ring Diameter
10mm in Height
Water resistance: 200 Meter
Screw down crown - Operates Bezel, Hands and Date. Lockable to prevent Bezel from moving once set.
Glass: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
Modified Automatic, Mechanical ETA 2824-2 - Unique MECA (Manufactured E.C.Andersson) 28.800 bph (4hz), 42h Power Reserve
Matte Black or Matte White
Enamel Dive Bezel: Polished Black and Polished White. Elevated and Illuminated Arrow on 60 Sec Mark.
Indexes: Elevated with Stainless Steel Framing and Swiss Supernova Illumination Filling
Custom made rubber strap
Royal crown folding clasp
Wooden Box, Black Piano Finish