This year, Münster-based watch manufacturer MeisterSinger has unveiled a brand new automatic movement MSA01, a further development of its manual wind movement MSH01 that equips Circularis watches.
The MSA01 calibre has a rotor winding mechanism with a circling tungsten weight that supplies the two barrels with energy while at the same time offering a clear view of the unique movement geometry. This unimpeded view is also safeguarded by delicate skeletonizing of the rotor, which resembles the fermata in the manufacturer's logo.
The first model powered by the MSA01 is the Circularis Automatic. Its classic MeisterSinger face has been enhanced with a number of unique features. The hour digits have been mounted on the face as applications. Like the white and red hour hand, the small metal-plated index markers have been coated with superluminova, making it possible to read the time even in the dark. The recess of the round date window has been meticulously metallized as well.
In expanding the Circularis premium line, MeisterSinger has also reworked the handwind model that created such an impression at Baselworld two years ago by uniting the watchmaker’s high technical standards and design ideals. The Circularis is powered by the MSH01, the first movement developed for MeisterSinger by Swiss specialists. Because a single, long hour hand must be especially precise, it requires a design with a dual minute wheel that minimizes the play of the hand. The robust caliber collects energy for 120 hours of power reserve in two barrels for this purpose.
The MSH01 became the first watch movement to win the Red Dot Design Award, in good part because of the uniquely shaped gear bridge that MeisterSinger founder and designer Manfred Brassler added to this technical masterpiece as the crowning aesthetic touch.
The second generation of the Circularis Manual has a more streamlined typography than the first models, with galvanized hour digits and sophisticated index markers that give it a higher quality appearance as well. Like the single hour hand, they are coated in superluminova, making it possible to read the time even at night.
It takes some time until the two large barrels of the MSH01 have collected enough energy and the balance wheel begins to oscillate. This is precisely what makes the hand-wind a micromechanical event and a small, beautiful ritual.
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
Anonimo reinforces its presence in Verbier and announces a new partnership with the W Hotel in the Place Blanche. Present this year in the s...
To celebrate the launch of the Bentley Continental Supersports, Breitling for Bentley has created a limited-edition chronograph with a titan...
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
Japanese watchmaker CITIZEN has announced their foray into online retail with the launch of their Online Store (www.citizenshop.me), accessi...
As part of its expansion in the Russian and eastern European markets, Hublot – alongside Mercury, its long-standing partner – increases its ...
The Vintage Style Calendar is the French watch brand William L. 1985's latest offering and has a brand new canvas blue style textile str...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
This exclusive limited edition timepiece incorporates two innovations. Firstly, the watch case is made from Magic Gold, the first scratch-re...
- T F Est. 1968 Automatic Belt
- RGM 151-COE Corps of Engineers Watch
- Oris El Hierro Limited Edition
- KERBEDANZ Polvs Arcticus, Double Tourbillon GMT
- Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu Limited Edition
- Ace Indian Cricketer Rohit Sharma becomes the Bran...
- Arnold & Son Métiers d’Art Dragon Unique Pieces - ...
- ArtyA WOOD Son of Sound Tourbillon
- Jaeger-LeCoultre opens its boutiques in Vancouver ...
- Frederique Constant Classics Art of Porcelain
- Vacheron Constantin Quai de l’Ile Stainless Steel ...
- IWC Schaffhausen: Ingenieur Chronograph Edition “7...
- IWC Schaffhausen Opens Its Third Italian Boutique ...
- MeisterSinger - Circularis Automatic & Second-Gene...
- MeisterSinger Paleograph with Gray Dial
- MeisterSinger Singulator With Gray Dial, Limited E...
- MeisterSinger Salthora Meta Transparent
- Graham Graham Chronofighter Vintage
- Balticus Grey Seal
- Breitling Navitimer 1884 Limited Edition
- Hublot Celebrates Grand Opening of Its New Fifth A...
- A. Lange & Söhne LANGE 1 TIME ZONE 'Como Edition'
- Wristwatch Revival - A Traditional Wristwatch in a...
- Glashütte Original Opens New Brand Boutiques in Be...
- E.C.Andersson Bohuslän Swiss Made Automatic Dive W...
- ArtyA Son of Sound Guitar “God Save ArtyA”
- XERIC SOLOSCOPE Automatic
- MB&F Legacy Machine No1 M.A.D. Dubai Limited Editi...
- Glashütte Original Senator Excellence
- Balmain Swiss Watches Kerria
- IWC Schaffhausen Portugieser Annual Calendar Editi...
- Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Tour Auto Edit...
- G. Gerlach m/s Batory Limited Edition
- Straton Watch Company Curve-Chrono
- Roger Dubuis - Blossom Velvet Pink and Blossom Vel...
- Carl F. Bucherer Manero Flyback
- Gavox Avidiver
- LEPSI Presents Demagnetiser & Mobile App
- ANDERSEN Genève “Perpetual Secular Calendar” 20th ...
- Edox World Curling Federation Timepieces Collectio...
- Lebeau-Courally Le Marquis Haute Joaillerie
- Balmain Swiss Watches – Euphelia
- Frédéric Jouvenot FJ ACE-001 Automatic Chronograph...
- Luxury Suisse and World Watch Market to make debut...
- Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Chelsea Limited ...
- Bell & Ross - BR‑X1 RS16 Skeleton Chronograph & BR...
- Leroy Marine Automatic Chronograph
- Leroy Marine Automatic Deck Chronometer
- CITIZEN Eco Drive AT9082-01A
- Vulcain First Lady Jewellery Automatic Limited Edi...
- Vulcain 50s Presidents’ Watch 39mm, Electric Blue ...
- Vulcain 50s Presidents’ Watch – Classic Automatic
- Vulcain 50s Presidents’ Cloisonné Grand Feu “Posei...
- Vulcain Anniversary Heart Calendar
- Vulcain 50s Presidents’ Watch Tradition, Featuring...
- Versace V-RACE Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
- Versace Dylos Icon
- Hermès Slim d’Hermès Pocket Panthère
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès, New Models
- Oris Williams Valtteri Bottas Limited Edition
- Oris Williams Chronograph Carbon Fibre Extreme
- HYT H1 Ghost
- Franck Muller Opens the First Luxury Boutique in Y...
- H. Moser & Cie. Celebrates the 150th Anniversary o...
- Calvin Klein bare
- Hermès Pocket plein cuir
- Hermès Arceau Pocket La promenade de Platon
- Hermès - Slim d’Hermès Email grand feu
- Hermès Faubourg Manchette Joaillerie
- Hermès Arceau Tigre Limited Edition
- KERBEDANZ TLALOC
- KERBEDANZ VERT
- HUBLOT King Power Unico Special Edition “Chengdu S...
- Urban Jürgensen Jules Collection - Reference 2240 ...
- Mondaine Enhances Watch Functionality with Oberthu...
- NOMOS Tetra neomatik
- Mondaine SBB Nord Sud
- Mondaine SBB Mini Giant
- Mondaine SBB Giant Black & White
- Mondaine SBB Simply Elegant
- Mondaine SBB Evo Petite
- Edox Grand Ocean Extreme Sailing Series™ Edition
- Edox Grand Ocean Automatic
- Edox Grand Ocean Slim
- Edox Les Bemonts Perpetual Calendar
- Griffin Emblem Launches Their Third Collection of ...
- Salvatore Ferragamo - Ferragamo Style
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signature Collection
- Salvatore Ferragamo Gancino
- Urban Jürgensen Reference 1741 PT
- CORUM - Bubble Tourbillon Chronograph and Bubble T...
- Christophe Claret Layla
- Christophe Claret X-TREM-1 (New Versions)
- Montblanc Collection Villeret Tourbillon Bi-Cylind...
- SARCAR Quantième Classique
- Oris ProDiver Chronograph (New Version)
- KERBEDANZ ESPERANZA
- KERBEDANZ PAON
- KERBEDANZ FLORENCE
- Jaquet Droz - The Charming Bird (New Versions)
- ▼ April 2016 (191)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)