The new Alpiner Heritage Manufacture KM-710 is a modern interpretation of a historic navy wrist watch manufactured by Alpina in 1930s.
1908 was a landmark year, not only for the Swiss Confederation. It was also the year that the prosperous Schweizerische Uhrmacher-Genossenschaft (Corporation of Swiss Watchmakers) joyfully celebrated its 25th jubilee. Reason enough to introduce the Alpina name that had been in use since 1901 for high-value watch movements as a new brand of watches. Along with the memorable red triangle logo, things were clearly on the up and up.
Alpina was well known for reliability and precision, and was naturally one of the suppliers for the German Kriegsmarine, alongside other brands. Their service wristwatches, many of which have been through a very turbulent history, enjoy great popularity in collectors' circles. Well preserved originals therefore fetch high prices.
As is to be expected, there is a very limited supply of Alpina service wristwatches in acceptable condition. In addition, authentic pieces from the 1930s and 1940s have a notable disadvantage, judged by today's proportions. Their case diameters ranged from just 32 to about 35 millimetres.
Reason enough for Alpina to create attractive new interpretations of these historical wristwatches. For the design basics of the cases, dials and hands, the product designers took a good look at the sought-after originals. Beyond that, these timepieces are in every respect up to today's standards. For one thing, unlike the luminescent radium used in the early models, the Super-LumiNova luminescent material used on the dial and hands is completely safe and of exceptional quality. The stainless steel case with a contemporary thickness of 41,5 millimetres and screwed case back can withstand 5 bars of water pressure.
Alpina Alpiner Heritage Manufacture KM-710
Stainless steel case
41.5 mm diameter, 13.00 mm thickness
Scratch-resistant "glass box" sapphire crystal
5 ATM/50m/150ft Water-resistant
AL-710 Manufacture caliber, automatic with adjustable date by crown
Perlage& Soleillage decoration on the movement
26jewels, 42hourspower reserve, 28,800alt/h
Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
Silver color dial with black printed Arabic indexes and beige color luminous coated dots
Date by hand at 6o’clock
Black color hands
Beige color luminous coated hours and minutes hands
Dark brown genuine leather strap
For the first time, Speake-Marin combines on a single watch a minute repeater carillon, a tourbillon and an animation of the dial which brin...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
At SIHH 2017 luxury watch fair, Vacheron Constantin have unveiled one of the most complicated mechanical wristwatches of modern era: the L...
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
Rado's super slim True Thinline collection has added chic models in four colourful new high-tech ceramic variatons. With their detail-fr...
Due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movemen...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
Richard Mille presents the world’s lightest split-seconds tourbillon chronograph: the RM 50-03 McLAREN F1. This innovative technical masterp...
This year, Speake-Marin unveils the new Brown Serpent Calendar featuring a curved gold guilded-steel date hand and multi-layered, satin-fini...
- Nautica NMX 1600
- HYT H2 Alinghi Limited Edition
- ArtyA Son of Art “Neo-Renaissance”
- Speake-Marin London Chronograph
- Speake-Marin Skull Face to Face Tourbillon
- Hublot Classic Fusion “The Island” Limited Edition...
- Hublot Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant Herovillain Limi...
- Hublot Showcases Baselworld 2016 Novelties in Oman...
- Audemars Piguet Opens Its New Flagship Boutique on...
- Revolo – The Freedom to Design Your Own Luxury Wat...
- Deep Blue Daynight Rescue T-100 Automatic Tritium ...
- Ferro Distinct 2
- A Heuer Carrera watch once owned by Swedish Formul...
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 Red Bull Racing Team Special E...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition À Répétit...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grand Tourbillon Enamel
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition À Quantiè...
- JaegerLeCoultre Rendez-Vous Moon High Jewellery
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Tourbillon Enamel
- Sablier Grand Cru
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas World Time
- BOLDR Journey
- Pheidippides Watches - The Porthole
- Montblanc TimeWalker Pythagore Ultra-Light Concept...
- Oris Williams Carbon Fibre Dial Chronograph
- Rado launches new Centrix Open Heart with brand am...
- Rado Coupole Classic Mini collection
- Montblanc Star Roman Carpe Diem Special Editions -...
- TAG Heuer Connected 18K rose gold
- Arnold & Son Métiers d’Art HM Koi Unique Piece
- DEWITT BLUE EMPIRE
- Dewitt Twenty - 8 - Eight Skeleton Tourbillon High...
- Dewitt Lady Pressy
- Arnold & Son TES Blue Tourbillon
- DEWITT ALMA, New Edition
- Ulysse Nardin 170th Anniversary Limited Edition Cl...
- Audemars Piguet Unveils Temporary Boutique in New ...
- IWC Schaffhausen Portugieser Yacht Club Chronograp...
- Breitling Chronoliner Limited Series
- Chopard Grand Prix de Monaco Historique 2016 Race ...
- Concord Impresario Lady in Black MOP Dial
- Seiko watch designer, Nobuhiro Kosugi honoured by ...
- Mido Ocean Star Captain Caliber 80 (M026.430.11.04...
- Mido Multifort Caliber 80 (M025.407.11.061.00)
- ArtyA Gold Marquetry Tourbillon 1/1
- MB&F LM1 Silberstein Limited Edition
- Defakto Kinetik Inkognito
- Defakto Struktur Duplex
- CITIZEN BL5472-01E Eco Drive Chronograph with Perp...
- Seiko opens first-ever exclusive boutique in UAE
- Eberhard & Co. Champion V Targa Florio Special Edi...
- NIVREL Jubilé III
- Blancpain opens a new “Shop-in-Shop” In the Hankyu...
- Blancpain Opens its Newest Flagship store on Queen...
- URWERK UR-106 Black Pink Lotus
- ArtyA Shining Star Tourbillon Set & ArtyA Sun Tour...
- Alpina Alpiner Heritage Manufacture KM-710
- Ateliers deMonaco Tourbillon Ronde d’Or - Grand Pr...
- Sinn Spezialuhren celebrates topping-out ceremony ...
- Alvieri – Firenze Classic & Firenze lunar
- NIVREL Deep Ocean Red
- Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Black Chronograph Big D...
- Pegasus Venezia – Italian Luxury Homage Watches
- Fabergé Altruist Collection
- Nautica NCT 19
- Nautica NMS 02
- Nautica NMS 01 DATE
- Vacheron Constantin Launches London Craft Week at ...
- INKWELL - Watch Brand Inspired By Tattoo Art
- Carl F. Bucherer Pathos Swan
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Traveltec II Rose Gold
- Manchester Watch Works Iconik 2 Limited Edition
- COVER Co186 Perpetual Limited Edition
- VICENTERRA GMT-1 T1 5555
- Raymond Weil Freelancer Realteam Edition (Ref. 276...
- Bremont AC I 32 Ladies Chronometer (America’s Cup ...
- SJÖÖ SANDSTROM Royal Steel WorldTimer
- Eberhard & Co. Aiglon Collection
- Goldvish Eclipse
- ArtyA RaceRed OZ
- U-BOAT 8051 CLASSICO GMT 45 BE
- Nautica NMX 15 Digital Yachtimer
- World’s Biggest Rado Boutique Opens in Beijing
- DAVOSA Titanium Automatic (New Edition)
- DAVOSA Pontus All Stars Limited Editions
- DAVOSA - Vireo Chronograph and Dual Time
- After a Vibrant Auction Year and Major Acquisition...
- ZINVO Watches - Introduction
- Oris Divers Sixty-Five (New Version - Ref. No. 01 ...
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Scubatec White
- Longines Conquest Roland Garros
- ▼ May 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)