DAVOSA unveils the new Vireo series. The two models, Vireo Chronograph and Vireo Dual Time, are both unassailable business companions and a continual pleasure to the eye.
The most notable feature of the Vireo series is its inner dial ring. In the Vireo Chronograph it carries the chronograph display. In the Dual Time it carries the names of cities in different time zones around the world.
Both versions begin with a polished, round stainless steel case with satined lugs. The case diameter is 41 millimetres; the height is 11.5 millimetres. The hands behind the curved mineral glass are applied by hand and decorated with a satined patterned line surface and luminous applications.
DAVOSA Vireo series:
- References: 162.492.15/45/55 (Dual Time, leather), 162.493.15/45/55/95 (Chrono, leather), 163.480.15/45/55 (Dual Time, bracelet), 163.481.15/45/55 (Chrono/bracelet)
- Stainless steel case (316L - surgical steel), partial rose –plated (162.493.95)
- Domed mineral glass (sapphire crystal optional)
- Swiss quality movement: Ronda 5030D and 515/24h
- Weight: 78 g – 190 g
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Height: 11,5 mm
- Water resistant to a depth of 50 metres (5 ATM)
- Prices: 248 Euro (Dualtime, leather), 298 Euro (Dualtime, metal), 328 Euro (Chronograph, leather), 348 Euro (Chronograph rosé, leather) 378 Euro (Chronograph, metal)
Co-founded by Sydney Dong and Dr Christopher Tay, Hong Kong based watch brand SD-09 presents its Spacecraft Timepiece on popular crowd fundi...
In this new rose-gold Haute Joaillerie version, the Aquanaut Luce combines the most complex jewel setting techniques (invisible and snow set...
The new KonTiki Diver watch takes inspiration from a vintage ETERNA dive watch from the 1970s. Divers at the time used “no decompression” ta...
With the Aqua series, German watch brand NOMOS Glashütte is extending the significant success of the neomatik collection . The new collec...
The new CableForce series enriches the Gc men’s line with a new design for men with a strong personality. Intricate wire details on the beze...
Gc celebrates its 20th anniversary with a limited edition timepiece for men. True to its watchmaking savoir-faire, the Gc 20th Anniversary i...
During Baselworld 2016, Paul Picot has launched the Atelier Cherry Blossom, a time piece that appeal to women who appreciate elegant lines, ...
Swiss watch brand Eterna marks the 70th anniversary of Thor Heyerdahl’s legendary KonTiki expedition with a bold new limited edition timepie...
Zahnd & Kormann watch brand was founded by Florian Kormann and Roger Zahnd in order to create high quality timepieces bearing the presti...
Carl F. Bucherer expands its popular diving watch collection, the PatraviScubaTec by launching a new variation featuring a color combination...