DAVOSA unveils the new Vireo series. The two models, Vireo Chronograph and Vireo Dual Time, are both unassailable business companions and a continual pleasure to the eye.
The most notable feature of the Vireo series is its inner dial ring. In the Vireo Chronograph it carries the chronograph display. In the Dual Time it carries the names of cities in different time zones around the world.
Both versions begin with a polished, round stainless steel case with satined lugs. The case diameter is 41 millimetres; the height is 11.5 millimetres. The hands behind the curved mineral glass are applied by hand and decorated with a satined patterned line surface and luminous applications.
DAVOSA Vireo series:
- References: 162.492.15/45/55 (Dual Time, leather), 162.493.15/45/55/95 (Chrono, leather), 163.480.15/45/55 (Dual Time, bracelet), 163.481.15/45/55 (Chrono/bracelet)
- Stainless steel case (316L - surgical steel), partial rose –plated (162.493.95)
- Domed mineral glass (sapphire crystal optional)
- Swiss quality movement: Ronda 5030D and 515/24h
- Weight: 78 g – 190 g
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Height: 11,5 mm
- Water resistant to a depth of 50 metres (5 ATM)
- Prices: 248 Euro (Dualtime, leather), 298 Euro (Dualtime, metal), 328 Euro (Chronograph, leather), 348 Euro (Chronograph rosé, leather) 378 Euro (Chronograph, metal)
Young Swiss Watchmaking firm Brellum expands its Duobox series by presenting new Pandial models. This new sports chronograph is distinguishe...
Swiss luxury watch maker RJ-Romain Jerome has created the new Skylab Batman limited edition timepiece in collaboration with Warner Bros. Con...
Hublot, the official partner of the prestigious UEFA Europa League since 2015, presents a limited edition watch in the UEFA Europa League co...
The Argonautic diving watch collection from Swiss watch brand DAVOSA gets a new member, the Argonautic BG Automatic, a professional diver’s ...
In the Endeavour Tourbillon Concept, Swiss luxury watch manufacture H. Moser & Cie. has extracted the essence of a revered horological c...
In association with Middle East based luxury watch retailer Ahmed Seddiqi& Sons, German watch manufacture Moritz Grossmann present has c...
Belgium based watch brand Gavox presents its new watch collection inspired from the most beautiful roads in the world. Coming after its Auro...
Aged just 20, the divine Bella opted to work with TAG Heuer, lending her fresh, toned and youthful image to luxury Swiss watchmaking. To cel...
Switzerland based fashion accessories brand EINSTOFFEN has launched of a new series of Swiss made wooden watches comprising of twenty gorgeo...
The WSD-F20X Smart Outdoor Watch, a new member from Casio’s PRO TREK line, is a limited-edition, 200-run timepiece is designed engineered fo...