Reminiscent of the ocean depths, the magnificent vertical satin-finished blue dial of the Ocean Star Captain Caliber 80 is protected by a robust stainless steel case. The unidirectional rotating bezel with its blue aluminium ring and the steel bracelet complete with folding clasp and diving extension make this timepiece an essential ally for all those who love underwater exploration. Water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bars (200 m/660 ft), the Ocean Star Captain Caliber 80 houses the very best of watchmaking innovation: the Caliber 80. This latest-generation automatic movement provides up to 80 hours of power reserve. Faithful to its core values since its creation in 1944, the Ocean Star collection is the hallmark of resistant and reliable timepieces crafted for conquering the ocean depths.
Built to withstand any storm, the Europa Point lighthouse watches over the Gibraltar Strait. Its powerful beam of light is an essential point of reference for sailors approaching the shores of the Iberian Peninsula. Created in 1944, the Ocean Star collection evokes the safety and reliability of this robust, slender monument, the symbol of a structure guiding mankind in its conquest of the seas.
A robust timepiece offering proven reliability, the Ocean Star Captain Caliber 80 is water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bars (200 m/660 ft). Deep-sea diving enthusiasts will also appreciate its formidable accuracy and exceptional autonomy. The timepiece is fitted with the Caliber 80, an automatic movement at the cutting edge of watchmaking innovation that provides the Ocean Star Captain Caliber 80 with up to 80 hours of power reserve. In a final flourish that is sure to appeal to all those who love exploring the depths, the case back is adorned with a starfish, the symbol of the Ocean Star collection.
Five other versions of this model are available.
Automatic Mido Caliber 80 (ETA C07.621 base), 11½’’’, Ø25.60 mm, height: 5.22 mm, 25 jewels, 21,600 vph, NIVAFLEX NM mainspring, ELINCHRON II balance-spring. Finely decorated elaborate movement with blued screws, oscillating weight decorated with Geneva stripes and Mido logo. Functions: HMSD+Day. Adjusted on 3 different positions for high accuracy. Up to 80 hours of power reserve
Satin-finished and polished 316L stainless steel, unidirectional rotating bezel with blue aluminium ring, white Super-LumiNova® dot at 12 o’clock, Ø42.5 mm, 2 pieces, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides, screwed crown, case back with polished starfish in relief, engraved serial number, water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bars (200 m/660 ft)
Blue, vertical satin-finished, applied polished indexes with white Super-LumiNova®, day and date at 3 o’clock
Satin-finished and polished skeleton hour and minute hands with white Super-LumiNova®, seconds hand with orange Super-LumiNova® on the tip
Satin-finished and polished 316L stainless steel, folding clasp with diving extension
At the Geneva International Motor Show conducted in March this year, Swiss luxury watch brand Roger Dubuis has announced its partnership wit...
Swiss luxury watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin updates its Traditionnelle collection by unveiling a 10 piece platinum limited edition ve...
TAG Heuer expands its AQUARACER watch series with two Commando styled watches. Available in two versions - Arctic and Jungle - the Aquarace...
Matthias Naeschke creates luxurious and bespoke timepieces that excite passion and engagement for professionals and clock aficionados alike ...
This year, Chopard presents a platinum version of the L.U.C Lunar One. Available in a 100-piece limited series, this new model boasts a deep...
Ulysse Nardin Jade is now available in 3 entirely stunning editions with handcrafted enamel dials. Complex and difficult to achieve, the d...
Swiss mechanical clock manufacture L'Epée 1839 unveils Requiem: a table clock with an 8-day movement designed in partnership with Kostas...
In 1999, taking inspiration from the regulator clocks of 18th century, Oris created the world’s first dive watch featuring a regulator dial....
H. Moser & Cie. presents a cosmic green dial version of its Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity model, an elegant watch which, at 43 mm, ha...
With the Baroncelli Prisma, Swiss watch brand Mido introduces a timepiece that gleams with iridescent femininity and blends tradition with m...
- Nautica NMX 1600
- HYT H2 Alinghi Limited Edition
- ArtyA Son of Art “Neo-Renaissance”
- Speake-Marin London Chronograph
- Speake-Marin Skull Face to Face Tourbillon
- Hublot Classic Fusion “The Island” Limited Edition...
- Hublot Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant Herovillain Limi...
- Hublot Showcases Baselworld 2016 Novelties in Oman...
- Audemars Piguet Opens Its New Flagship Boutique on...
- Revolo – The Freedom to Design Your Own Luxury Wat...
- Deep Blue Daynight Rescue T-100 Automatic Tritium ...
- Ferro Distinct 2
- A Heuer Carrera watch once owned by Swedish Formul...
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 Red Bull Racing Team Special E...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition À Répétit...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grand Tourbillon Enamel
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition À Quantiè...
- JaegerLeCoultre Rendez-Vous Moon High Jewellery
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Tourbillon Enamel
- Sablier Grand Cru
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas World Time
- BOLDR Journey
- Pheidippides Watches - The Porthole
- Montblanc TimeWalker Pythagore Ultra-Light Concept...
- Oris Williams Carbon Fibre Dial Chronograph
- Rado launches new Centrix Open Heart with brand am...
- Rado Coupole Classic Mini collection
- Montblanc Star Roman Carpe Diem Special Editions -...
- TAG Heuer Connected 18K rose gold
- Arnold & Son Métiers d’Art HM Koi Unique Piece
- DEWITT BLUE EMPIRE
- Dewitt Twenty - 8 - Eight Skeleton Tourbillon High...
- Dewitt Lady Pressy
- Arnold & Son TES Blue Tourbillon
- DEWITT ALMA, New Edition
- Ulysse Nardin 170th Anniversary Limited Edition Cl...
- Audemars Piguet Unveils Temporary Boutique in New ...
- IWC Schaffhausen Portugieser Yacht Club Chronograp...
- Breitling Chronoliner Limited Series
- Chopard Grand Prix de Monaco Historique 2016 Race ...
- Concord Impresario Lady in Black MOP Dial
- Seiko watch designer, Nobuhiro Kosugi honoured by ...
- Mido Ocean Star Captain Caliber 80 (M026.430.11.04...
- Mido Multifort Caliber 80 (M025.407.11.061.00)
- ArtyA Gold Marquetry Tourbillon 1/1
- MB&F LM1 Silberstein Limited Edition
- Defakto Kinetik Inkognito
- Defakto Struktur Duplex
- CITIZEN BL5472-01E Eco Drive Chronograph with Perp...
- Seiko opens first-ever exclusive boutique in UAE
- Eberhard & Co. Champion V Targa Florio Special Edi...
- NIVREL Jubilé III
- Blancpain opens a new “Shop-in-Shop” In the Hankyu...
- Blancpain Opens its Newest Flagship store on Queen...
- URWERK UR-106 Black Pink Lotus
- ArtyA Shining Star Tourbillon Set & ArtyA Sun Tour...
- Alpina Alpiner Heritage Manufacture KM-710
- Ateliers deMonaco Tourbillon Ronde d’Or - Grand Pr...
- Sinn Spezialuhren celebrates topping-out ceremony ...
- Alvieri – Firenze Classic & Firenze lunar
- NIVREL Deep Ocean Red
- Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Black Chronograph Big D...
- Pegasus Venezia – Italian Luxury Homage Watches
- Fabergé Altruist Collection
- Nautica NCT 19
- Nautica NMS 02
- Nautica NMS 01 DATE
- Vacheron Constantin Launches London Craft Week at ...
- INKWELL - Watch Brand Inspired By Tattoo Art
- Carl F. Bucherer Pathos Swan
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Traveltec II Rose Gold
- Manchester Watch Works Iconik 2 Limited Edition
- COVER Co186 Perpetual Limited Edition
- VICENTERRA GMT-1 T1 5555
- Raymond Weil Freelancer Realteam Edition (Ref. 276...
- Bremont AC I 32 Ladies Chronometer (America’s Cup ...
- SJÖÖ SANDSTROM Royal Steel WorldTimer
- Eberhard & Co. Aiglon Collection
- Goldvish Eclipse
- ArtyA RaceRed OZ
- U-BOAT 8051 CLASSICO GMT 45 BE
- Nautica NMX 15 Digital Yachtimer
- World’s Biggest Rado Boutique Opens in Beijing
- DAVOSA Titanium Automatic (New Edition)
- DAVOSA Pontus All Stars Limited Editions
- DAVOSA - Vireo Chronograph and Dual Time
- After a Vibrant Auction Year and Major Acquisition...
- ZINVO Watches - Introduction
- Oris Divers Sixty-Five (New Version - Ref. No. 01 ...
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Scubatec White
- Longines Conquest Roland Garros
- ▼ May 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)