Swiss luxury watch brand CVSTOS pays tribute to the Brazilian nation by introducing the CHRONO II Brazil directly inspired by the Brazilian national symbols an colors: yellow representing gold and the wealth of Brazil, green its natural beauty and hope, dark blue symbolising the night sky and rivers of the country, and finally, white standing for peace.
The layered open dial, which allows the elegant movement to be seen while still offering optimal readability, is surrounded by a yellow flange featuring a tachymeter scale. The chronograph counters have applied green rims and are accentuated by yellow markers.
However, the maximum expression of the dedication of this model to Brazil is shown at 9 o’clock where the national Brazilian crest is incorporated into the dial. The sky Orb, also present in the Brazilian Flag, contains the motto “Ordem & Progresso” which, when translated, reads “Order and Progress” and 27 stars, each representing a Brazilian Federal State.
The blackened baton indexes are punctuated with green dots and filled with yellow Super Luminova, bringing extra clarity to the dial. The blackened hands, also with yellow Super Luminova, are punctuated with vivid green endings on the counter hands and the chronograph central hand with dark blue.
The CHRONO II movement is a construction of a robust and high performance base to which it is added an additional module offering the functions of Hour and Minute, Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator and Date. The entire movement is sculpted according to CVSTOS technical demands: bridges, components and date disc are laser cut removing weight from the movement and added a decorative black PVD coating. The movement is placed inside a titanium circle, which acts as a protective cage, turning the ensemble of the more than 150 parts that compose the mechanism into a single robust block.
The movement is powered by an oscillating mass, seen through the open case back, protected by a sapphire glass, encompassing a duo-metal construction of Tungsten 88 & Titanium.
Following the principle of a pendulum, a heavier external weight concentrated in the blade and a much lighter set of spokes made of titanium provide, with a small twitch of the wrist, an energy supply to the movement with greater ease. This structure allows not only for the mass to be thinner and lighter but considerably smaller offering a clearer view of the decorated chronograph movement’s back.
The 53.7mm x 41mm barrel shaped case, chosen for its comfort and practicality, has its weight lifted by shearing essential milligrams from the bezel resulting in a dynamic shape with structured inserts. The rugged design of the case is complemented with the titanium serrated pushers which offer a better grip and handling of the Start/Stop and Reset functions of the chronograph.
Not unlike your choice of cufflinks that stamp your individuality, CVSTOS has also incorporated black Titanium Grade 5 crowns and screws engraved with its hallmark pattern. Water resistance to 100m is achieved by means of a screw down crown with a yellow Nitril (NBR©) insert.
The case architecture and details are then highlighted by the polished and satin finishing and fitted with a black nylon strap, enhancing the timepiece’s sportive allure.
Maintaining its exclusivity the CVSTOS CHRONO II Brazil is available in a Limited Edition of 50 pieces.
Model: CHRONO II BRAZIL
Limited Edition OF 50
Challenge, Tonneau shaped case
Dimensions: 53.7mm x 41mm
Material: Black Steel. Polished and satin finishing.
Water resistance: 100 meters
Crystal: Domed sapphire. None-reflecting coating on both sides
Caseback: Open back with sapphire crystal. None-reflecting coating.
Limited Edition individually numbered and Brazil engraving
Crown: Screw-down. Polished Grade 5 Black Titanium. Yellow Nitril (NBR©) insert
Push-pieces: Grade 5 Black Titanium with serration motif
Screws: Polished Grade 5 Black Titanium. CVSTOS TECHNOLOGY exclusive pattern
Layered open dial
Brazilian Crest: Orb with “Ordem & Progresso” and 27 stars
Counters with green rims and yellow markers
Power Reserve Indicator with Brazilian national colors
Yellow flange with tachymeter scale
Indexes: Black baton with dotted Green end. Yellow Super Luminova treated
Pierced black baton hands with Yellow Super Luminova treatment
Central chronograph hand with dark blue end
Counter and power-reserve indicator hands with green end
Caliber CVSTOS 577 Automatic
Power Reserve: 42 hours
Frequency: 28'800 vibration per hour
Chronograph with central hand
12 hour counter
30 minute counter
Black Nylon with Tang buckle
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
Re-Belle, the wonderful ladies’ watch collection from the luxury Swiss watch brand CVSTOS, now welcome new iterations. After a first succes...
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky...
- Vacheron Constantin Historiques Collection: Re- e...
- IWC Schaffhausen Portugieser Chronograph Rattrapan...
- A. Lange & Söhne SAXONIA AUTOMATIC Terra Brown Dia...
- Bremont DH-88 Comet Limited Edition Chronometer
- Junghans Meister Driver Handaufzug
- Finn Watches - The Causeway and Fingal’s Cave
- ZANNETTI will exhibit at Singapore International J...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Maîtres du Temps
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter Two Tonneau Classique
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter Two TCR– Big Date Instant...
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter Three Midnight Blue
- Oris Big Crown ProPilot Day Date
- Oris’s Eagerly Awaited Big Crown Propilot Calibre ...
- Rado True Taipei Limited Edition
- Rado Opens Second Mono-Brand Boutique in Switzerla...
- Arnold & Son Instrument Collection - Métiers d’Art...
- IWC Schaffhausen Supports School for Underprivileg...
- Ulysse Nardin Skeleton Tourbillon “Pearl” Limited ...
- Ulysse Nardin Diver Black Sea
- SCURO Model S Titanium Scuba Watch
- SINN watches (Models 103 Ti IFR, 103 Ti UTC IFR an...
- Patrick Dempsey Joins Tag Heuer at the Goodwood Fe...
- SWISS KOO JOO JOO, THE CLAUDE MEYLAN FRAME
- Claude Meylan Rainbow Collection - Tortue Black & ...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster Chronograph Skeleton (CH-90...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster 150 (CH-2735)
- EBEL Wave Blue Lady and Gent
- EBEL Wave Grande Duo Set
- EBEL Wave Lady Automatic
- PRODUCT GALLERY : DELACOUR WATCHES
- PRODUCT GALLERY : A LANGE & SOHNE
- Namfleg Watches - Introduction
- Mavrik Watch Company - Nereus V Dive Watch
- Helfer Watches – Introduction
- BURAN STINGRAY
- RESSENCE Watches – Introduction
- RESSENCE TYPE 5
- RESSENCE TYPE 3 New Version (TYPE 3N, Blue Dial)
- RESSENCE TYPE 1
- 88 Rue Du Rhone “1820 Old Glory” (Double 8 Origin ...
- GEOVANI Catherine
- Antoine Preziuso Chronometer Tourbillon of Tourbil...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ANTOINE PREZIUSO
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Andersen Geneve
- Goldgena Project - Introduction
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BREGUET
- Frederique Constant Runabout Riva Historical Socie...
- Junghans - max bill by junghans, New Versions
- Junghans Meister Pilot
- CVSTOS CHRONO II BRAZIL LIMITED EDITION
- An F.P.Journe Centigraphe Souverain Unique Piece S...
- Luminox Dress Field Series 1830, 42mm
- Visconti New Scuba Camouflage Watch
- Luminox F-117 Nighthawk™ GMT 6420 Series
- IWC Schaffhausen - Ingenieur Chronograph Edition “...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Pop Art “One-Click”
- Bell & Ross Vintage BR Aéronavale: The Naval Air F...
- H. Moser & Cie. Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts’ Club Limi...
- Oris Artelier Calibre 111 - New Model in a Silvere...
- Oris Artix GT Chronograph (New, Redesigned Version...
- ARCHIMEDE DeckWatch with Bronze case
- R&D Geneve Great Ocean Road Worldtime Collection
- R&D Geneve Pan American Chronograph Collection
- R&D Geneve Pikes Peak Tourbillon
- Schwarz Etienne La Chaux-de-Fonds Tourbillon TSE
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ARMIN STROM
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ANGULAR MOMENTUM
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ZENITH WATCHES
- Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 SVRA Special E...
- Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Cohiba Edition...
- Zenith Pilot North America Special Editions - Pilo...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BACKES & STRAUSS
- PRODUCT GALLERY : AEROWATCH
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Emile Chouriet
- ArloMouN Bold Classic Limited Edition
- Wristlet by Tsevt - Handmade Bronze Watch
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Girard-Perregaux
- PRODUCT GALLERY : HYSEK WATCHES
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Fendi Luxury Watches
- PRODUCT GALLERY : CUERVO Y SOBRINOS
- 4N SAPPHIRE PLANET
- BURAN Flagman Automatic Chronograph Collection
- PRODUCT GALLERY : F.P.JOURNE
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BREITLING
- PRODUCT GALLERY : LONGINES
- PRODUCT GALLERY: HYT WATCHES
- Vacheron Constantin Celebrates the Worldwide Launc...
- Alpina Startimer Camouflage Pilot Big Date Chronog...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Nautische Instrumente Mühle-Gla...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : MECCANICHE VELOCI
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Maximilian Büsser & Friends
- PRODUCT GALLERY: MANUFACTURE ROYALE WATCHES
- Hublot Big Bang Unico Usain Bolt 2016 Edition- Big...
- Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Chronograph Limit...
- Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro Skull Limited Editi...
- Armin Strom Max Chilton Edition Edge Double Barrel...
- CJR Watches AIRSPEED: The First Curved Regulator W...
- Seiko Opens First Exclusive Boutique in Saudi Arab...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Dubey & Schaldenbrand Watches
- ▼ June 2016 (169)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)