The RALF TECH watch brand was founded in 2005 by a member of France's elite special forces and has since completely devoted itself to creating timepieces with a strong DNA and distinctive character which are accurate, reliable and nearly indestructible - perfect for professional scuba diving and extreme adventures.
Over the years RALF TECH's reputation for unparalleled durability and accuracy has earned it the right to supply timepieces to elite Special Forces teams of the world's most advanced militaries including France, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Singapore. Only recently has the company begun making its products available to the general public.
In 2008, RALF TECH completely devoted its efforts to creating timepieces with a strong DNA and an ambitious plan: design, develop and manufacture accurate, reliable and robust timepieces with strong design connotations and a distinctive character.
RALF TECH is a run by a small group of passionate devotees of fine watchmaking. The Commando Hubert operators and the members of the GIGN Special Forces, the General Staff of the SOC (Special Operations Command), VENDÉE GLOBE skippers, support and participate in the development of RALF TECH watches and their constant improvement.
The Franco-Swiss brand RALF TECH was born in 1998 from the passion of its creator, Frank Huyghe, for the ocean in general and scuba diving in particular. Completely dedicated to the manufacture of equipment for Professional scuba diving, it was in 2005 that his watchmaking history begins.
The 5th of July 2005, in Corsica, the French diver Pascal BERNABÉ broke the World Record for independently depth diving (without assistance and without the possibility of rescue in case of accident at the bottom).
The record remains inviolate to this day and constitutes an exceptional human and technological achievement. No other watch has been as deep on the arm of an unassisted diver as the RALF TECH WR1.
In 2008, the brand completely devoted its efforts to creating timepieces for marine sports in general and deep diving in particular. The brand understanding of the challenge posed by deep diving and extreme environments allowed RALF TECH to become a favourite partner of the French Special Forces and in particular of the professional combat swimmers of the famous Commando Hubert of the French Marine Nationale.
It is a fact, even if RALF TECH is initially very famous in the scuba diving world, that the brand is deliberately coming closer to the surface of the oceans. After equipping the adventurer Christopher DUPUY who crossed the Atlantic Ocean by rowing in the early 2012, it makes sense that RALF TECH approximated the VENDEE GLOBE, the offshore race by definition. In that way, establishing itself as the brand of reference in terms of extreme marine events, RALF TECH sustained its commitment to the marine world alongside the best and sets a new challenge by becoming Official Timekeeper of the Vendée Globe 2012-2013.
Combativeness and experience, spirit of adventure and reflection, surpassing oneself and respect for others, many values carried by the Vendee Globe skippers who are close to RALF TECH philosophy.
From a powerful and indisputable DNA, RALF TECH develops watches technically accomplished and aesthetically offbeat. One of the special features of RALF TECH products is to declare the real and tested values of water pressure that the timepieces can endure; the majority of Watch brands declare only theoretical and untested values. The quality standard ISO 6425 for Dive Watches is not only met but exceeded by RALF TECH with complete and exclusive control of the testing process.
RALF TECH watches are available in three distinct collections: WRX, WRV and Manufacture Limited Editions.
- ► 2017 (730)
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky...
- Vacheron Constantin Historiques Collection: Re- e...
- IWC Schaffhausen Portugieser Chronograph Rattrapan...
- A. Lange & Söhne SAXONIA AUTOMATIC Terra Brown Dia...
- Bremont DH-88 Comet Limited Edition Chronometer
- Junghans Meister Driver Handaufzug
- Finn Watches - The Causeway and Fingal’s Cave
- ZANNETTI will exhibit at Singapore International J...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Maîtres du Temps
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter Two Tonneau Classique
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter Two TCR– Big Date Instant...
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter Three Midnight Blue
- Oris Big Crown ProPilot Day Date
- Oris’s Eagerly Awaited Big Crown Propilot Calibre ...
- Rado True Taipei Limited Edition
- Rado Opens Second Mono-Brand Boutique in Switzerla...
- Arnold & Son Instrument Collection - Métiers d’Art...
- IWC Schaffhausen Supports School for Underprivileg...
- Ulysse Nardin Skeleton Tourbillon “Pearl” Limited ...
- Ulysse Nardin Diver Black Sea
- SCURO Model S Titanium Scuba Watch
- SINN watches (Models 103 Ti IFR, 103 Ti UTC IFR an...
- Patrick Dempsey Joins Tag Heuer at the Goodwood Fe...
- SWISS KOO JOO JOO, THE CLAUDE MEYLAN FRAME
- Claude Meylan Rainbow Collection - Tortue Black & ...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster Chronograph Skeleton (CH-90...
- Chronoswiss Timemaster 150 (CH-2735)
- EBEL Wave Blue Lady and Gent
- EBEL Wave Grande Duo Set
- EBEL Wave Lady Automatic
- PRODUCT GALLERY : DELACOUR WATCHES
- PRODUCT GALLERY : A LANGE & SOHNE
- Namfleg Watches - Introduction
- Mavrik Watch Company - Nereus V Dive Watch
- Helfer Watches – Introduction
- BURAN STINGRAY
- RESSENCE Watches – Introduction
- RESSENCE TYPE 5
- RESSENCE TYPE 3 New Version (TYPE 3N, Blue Dial)
- RESSENCE TYPE 1
- 88 Rue Du Rhone “1820 Old Glory” (Double 8 Origin ...
- GEOVANI Catherine
- Antoine Preziuso Chronometer Tourbillon of Tourbil...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ANTOINE PREZIUSO
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Andersen Geneve
- Goldgena Project - Introduction
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BREGUET WATCHES
- Frederique Constant Runabout Riva Historical Socie...
- Junghans - max bill by junghans, New Versions
- Junghans Meister Pilot
- CVSTOS CHRONO II BRAZIL LIMITED EDITION
- An F.P.Journe Centigraphe Souverain Unique Piece S...
- Luminox Dress Field Series 1830, 42mm
- Visconti New Scuba Camouflage Watch
- Luminox F-117 Nighthawk™ GMT 6420 Series
- IWC Schaffhausen - Ingenieur Chronograph Edition “...
- HUBLOT Big Bang Pop Art “One-Click”
- Bell & Ross Vintage BR Aéronavale: The Naval Air F...
- H. Moser & Cie. Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts’ Club Limi...
- Oris Artelier Calibre 111 - New Model in a Silvere...
- Oris Artix GT Chronograph (New, Redesigned Version...
- ARCHIMEDE DeckWatch with Bronze case
- R&D Geneve Great Ocean Road Worldtime Collection
- R&D Geneve Pan American Chronograph Collection
- R&D Geneve Pikes Peak Tourbillon
- Schwarz Etienne La Chaux-de-Fonds Tourbillon TSE
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ARMIN STROM
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ZENITH WATCHES
- Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 SVRA Special E...
- Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Cohiba Edition...
- Zenith Pilot North America Special Editions - Pilo...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BACKES & STRAUSS
- PRODUCT GALLERY : AEROWATCH
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Emile Chouriet
- ArloMouN Bold Classic Limited Edition
- Wristlet by Tsevt - Handmade Bronze Watch
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Girard-Perregaux
- PRODUCT GALLERY : HYSEK WATCHES
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Fendi Luxury Watches
- PRODUCT GALLERY : CUERVO Y SOBRINOS
- 4N SAPPHIRE PLANET
- BURAN Flagman Automatic Chronograph Collection
- PRODUCT GALLERY : F.P.JOURNE
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BREITLING
- PRODUCT GALLERY : LONGINES
- PRODUCT GALLERY: HYT WATCHES
- Vacheron Constantin Celebrates the Worldwide Launc...
- Alpina Startimer Camouflage Pilot Big Date Chronog...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Nautische Instrumente Mühle-Gla...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : MECCANICHE VELOCI
- PRODUCT GALLERY: MANUFACTURE ROYALE WATCHES
- Hublot Big Bang Unico Usain Bolt 2016 Edition- Big...
- Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Chronograph Limit...
- Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro Skull Limited Editi...
- Armin Strom Max Chilton Edition Edge Double Barrel...
- CJR Watches AIRSPEED: The First Curved Regulator W...
- Seiko Opens First Exclusive Boutique in Saudi Arab...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : Dubey & Schaldenbrand Watches
- PRODUCT GALLERY : GRAFF LUXURY WATCHES
- PRODUCT GALLERY: FREDERIQUE CONSTANT
- ▼ June 2016 (166)
- ► 2015 (1720)
- ► 2014 (2439)
- ► 2013 (1672)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1424)
- ► 2009 (2063)
- ► 2008 (517)