MATWATCHES, the leading French company in the manufacture of military & aviator watches, in partnership with IRON MAIDEN vocalist Bruce Dickinson, presents the limited edition, official Bruce Aeris quartz chronograph pilot’s watch. Produced to commemorate Bruce piloting the band’s customized Boeing 747 jumbo jet Ed Force One, around the world on The Book Of Souls 2016 World Tour which carried Iron Maiden, their crew and over 20 tons of stage equipment across six continents.
The bespoke professional pilot’s watch will be strictly limited to 666 individually numbered pieces packaged in a Collectors’ Box accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Bruce Dickinson & a photo of the plane that completed some 61,518 miles (99,003 km) and 48 sectors of service on The Book of Souls 2016 World Tour. The watches are available on a first come, first served basis from www.bruceaeris.com retailing at £666 (£799.20 including VAT).
The official Bruce Aeris chronograph quartz is a technical and operational product which is identified by its black steel, interchangeable straps and with its high resistance to shocks, traction, bad weather and extreme conditions. The luminous index of its dial is manufactured in Super Luminova BGW9 and its reinforced sapphire glass provides legibility under numerous circumstances. This model was tested to be waterproof at 200 meters thanks to its screw-in crown and pushers.
About Bruce Dickinson
Bruce Dickinson is best known as lead singer of Iron Maiden, one of the most internationally successful rock bands of all time, with over 90 million album sales in their career to date. He is also a commercial airline captain with a lifelong and varied interest in all things aviation; Bruce owns a Fokker Dr1 Triplane which he flies as a member of the Great War Display Team performing aerobatic displays throughout Europe and he is an investor in the HAV Airlander, a UK airship venture to manufacture lighter-than-air hybrid transport aircraft.
Model: MATWATCHES AG5 CH BRUCE AERIS CHRONOGRAPH
Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph Ronda 5021.D
Material: Stainless steel, 316L PVD black
Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire glass, 4mm thickness
Case back: Steel 316L PVD black
Bezel: Unidirectional bezel
Screw down crown and pushers (Reversed pushers)
Diameter: 44mm without crown protection
Waterproof up to 200 meters/660 ft
Index and hands with BGW9 Superluminova
Delivered with 3 interchangeable straps
- 1 tawny barenia leather strap
- 1 black tactical strap
- 1 canvas sand strap
Numbered limited series
- Engraving background
- Special Edition produced in limited series of 666 pieces
Swiss watch brand DAVOSA presents the first dedicated diving watch for free divers in association with Free-diving champion Nik Linder. N...
After the best part of six months of procedures and thorough investigations, Louis Moinet became the official holder of the title of “World’...
Zenith – New Blue Dial Versions of the El Primero Chronomaster, the El Primero 36’000 VpH, the Elite Chronograph Classic and the Elite 6150Five iconic models from Zenith’s 2016 El Primero and Elite collections appear attired in blue, clearly intended for aesthetes with a penchan...
The story behind a Vacheron Constantin timepiece with the Apollo 14 insignia on the dial now unfurls, thanks to the research conducted by wo...
Based in France, MATWATCHES is a leading manufacturer of military watches. This watchmaker, based right in the heart of Paris near Place de ...
Swiss watch manufacture Hublot has just officially released the special edition Classic Fusion "Vendôme Collection" at its boutiqu...
For the upcoming festive season, Japanese watchmaking giant Seiko presents an exclusive Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT, in a Limited Edition ...
Diving watch specialist Deep Blue celebrates its 10th anniversary in style by presenting Daynight Recon Tritium T-100 special edition watch....
As the part of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Rendez-Vous collection 2017, which is to be unveiled at SIHH 2017, the Rendez-Vous Sonatina Large model co...
In celebration of the Loy Krathong festival, Ateliers deMonaco has created a new piece called the Tourbillon -WAT ARUN. This traditional “fê...
- CVSTOS Chrono II LB 76 Limited Edition - Tribute t...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BAUME ET MERCIER WATCHES
- Bell & Ross Watches: Brand Info
- ManchesterWatchWorks Iconik 3 Automatic Dive Watch...
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 M (43 mm) Black Titanium &...
- The Bundesliga Watch by Tag Heuer
- MAEN Classic Moonphase Collection
- DAVOSA Speedline TX
- DAVOSA Gentlemen Automatic (New Versions)
- DEWITT ACADEMIA SKELETON - AC.SKE.001/AC.SKE.002
- Oris Artelier Skeleton
- Hublot Classic Fusion Chukker Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-02D ARCTIC
- Raúl Pagès Soberly Onyx Limited Edition
- ochs und junior Perpetual Calendar Watch
- Magrette Manaia Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-01D CELTIC
- Swiss Independent Watchmaking Pavilion to Display ...
- Ulysse Nardin Classico Schooner America Limited Ed...
- Breitling Chronoliner Blacksteel
- Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 7200/200R
- Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition III
- Audemars Piguet Opens Its Renovated Boutique at St...
- Richard Mille RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo Limi...
- Richard Mille Automatic RM 35-02 Rafael Nadal
- VVCO Series 8XX1 Automatic Watch Collection
- Ateliers deMonaco Admiral Chronographe Flyback- Sa...
- CITIZEN PROMASTER SATELLITE WAVE-GPS
- Maéstro Watch Co. Executive Chrono
- Jaipur Watch Company Imperial Collection II Limite...
- Fabergé Flirt Collection
- NEONOS HOLLAND//01 Automatic Dive Watch in Forged ...
- Tag Heuer Opens Newly Imagined Flagship Boutique i...
- Oris Artelier Complication (New Model in Stainless...
- Oris GIGN Edition Limitée
- Blanchet Deep Dive Automatic, COSC
- Edox Watches : Brand Info
- Jovial Watches: Brand Info
- Victorinox Swiss Army Watches: Brand Info
- Niall GMT Automatic
- Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: LADOIRE GENÈVE WATCHES
- Charmex Watches - Brand Info
- DeWitt Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : DEWITT WATCHES
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Différenciel Rainbow Sp...
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Force Constante à Chaîn...
- DeWitt Répétition Minutes Tourbillon GMT Antipode
- DeWitt Concept Watch WX-1
- BUBEN&ZORWEG Opens its New Showroom at the Prestig...
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. Titanium
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Chronograph
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Small
- Jaeger-LeCoultre is Unveiling its Latest Jewellery...
- MILUS Watches: Brand Info
- Longines Heritage 1969
- Corum Bubble Collection – Heritage Bubble Mother o...
- Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie ExoTourbillon Minu...
- Montblanc Writers Edition - William Shakespeare Li...
- Festina Watches: Brand Info
- Louis Moinet Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: MEISTERSINGER WATCHES
- MeisterSinger Pocket Watch
- PRODUCT GALLERY: Montblanc Writing Instruments
- MATWATCHES - Bruce Aeris Official Chronograph (AG5...
- Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry: Brand Info
- Altanus Geneve: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ALPINA WATCHES
- ▼ August 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)