MATWATCHES, the leading French company in the manufacture of military & aviator watches, in partnership with IRON MAIDEN vocalist Bruce Dickinson, presents the limited edition, official Bruce Aeris quartz chronograph pilot’s watch. Produced to commemorate Bruce piloting the band’s customized Boeing 747 jumbo jet Ed Force One, around the world on The Book Of Souls 2016 World Tour which carried Iron Maiden, their crew and over 20 tons of stage equipment across six continents.
The bespoke professional pilot’s watch will be strictly limited to 666 individually numbered pieces packaged in a Collectors’ Box accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Bruce Dickinson & a photo of the plane that completed some 61,518 miles (99,003 km) and 48 sectors of service on The Book of Souls 2016 World Tour. The watches are available on a first come, first served basis from www.bruceaeris.com retailing at £666 (£799.20 including VAT).
The official Bruce Aeris chronograph quartz is a technical and operational product which is identified by its black steel, interchangeable straps and with its high resistance to shocks, traction, bad weather and extreme conditions. The luminous index of its dial is manufactured in Super Luminova BGW9 and its reinforced sapphire glass provides legibility under numerous circumstances. This model was tested to be waterproof at 200 meters thanks to its screw-in crown and pushers.
About Bruce Dickinson
Bruce Dickinson is best known as lead singer of Iron Maiden, one of the most internationally successful rock bands of all time, with over 90 million album sales in their career to date. He is also a commercial airline captain with a lifelong and varied interest in all things aviation; Bruce owns a Fokker Dr1 Triplane which he flies as a member of the Great War Display Team performing aerobatic displays throughout Europe and he is an investor in the HAV Airlander, a UK airship venture to manufacture lighter-than-air hybrid transport aircraft.
Model: MATWATCHES AG5 CH BRUCE AERIS CHRONOGRAPH
Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph Ronda 5021.D
Material: Stainless steel, 316L PVD black
Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire glass, 4mm thickness
Case back: Steel 316L PVD black
Bezel: Unidirectional bezel
Screw down crown and pushers (Reversed pushers)
Diameter: 44mm without crown protection
Waterproof up to 200 meters/660 ft
Index and hands with BGW9 Superluminova
Delivered with 3 interchangeable straps
- 1 tawny barenia leather strap
- 1 black tactical strap
- 1 canvas sand strap
Numbered limited series
- Engraving background
- Special Edition produced in limited series of 666 pieces
For the first time, Speake-Marin combines on a single watch a minute repeater carillon, a tourbillon and an animation of the dial which brin...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
At SIHH 2017 luxury watch fair, Vacheron Constantin have unveiled one of the most complicated mechanical wristwatches of modern era: the L...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
Rado's super slim True Thinline collection has added chic models in four colourful new high-tech ceramic variatons. With their detail-fr...
Due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movemen...
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
Richard Mille presents the world’s lightest split-seconds tourbillon chronograph: the RM 50-03 McLAREN F1. This innovative technical masterp...
This year, Speake-Marin unveils the new Brown Serpent Calendar featuring a curved gold guilded-steel date hand and multi-layered, satin-fini...
- CVSTOS Chrono II LB 76 Limited Edition - Tribute t...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BAUME ET MERCIER WATCHES
- Bell & Ross Watches: Brand Info
- ManchesterWatchWorks Iconik 3 Automatic Dive Watch...
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 M (43 mm) Black Titanium &...
- The Bundesliga Watch by Tag Heuer
- MAEN Classic Moonphase Collection
- DAVOSA Speedline TX
- DAVOSA Gentlemen Automatic (New Versions)
- DEWITT ACADEMIA SKELETON - AC.SKE.001/AC.SKE.002
- Oris Artelier Skeleton
- Hublot Classic Fusion Chukker Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-02D ARCTIC
- Raúl Pagès Soberly Onyx Limited Edition
- ochs und junior Perpetual Calendar Watch
- Magrette Manaia Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-01D CELTIC
- Swiss Independent Watchmaking Pavilion to Display ...
- Ulysse Nardin Classico Schooner America Limited Ed...
- Breitling Chronoliner Blacksteel
- Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 7200/200R
- Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition III
- Audemars Piguet Opens Its Renovated Boutique at St...
- Richard Mille RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo Limi...
- Richard Mille Automatic RM 35-02 Rafael Nadal
- VVCO Series 8XX1 Automatic Watch Collection
- Ateliers deMonaco Admiral Chronographe Flyback- Sa...
- CITIZEN PROMASTER SATELLITE WAVE-GPS
- Maéstro Watch Co. Executive Chrono
- Jaipur Watch Company Imperial Collection II Limite...
- Fabergé Flirt Collection
- NEONOS HOLLAND//01 Automatic Dive Watch in Forged ...
- Tag Heuer Opens Newly Imagined Flagship Boutique i...
- Oris Artelier Complication (New Model in Stainless...
- Oris GIGN Edition Limitée
- Blanchet Deep Dive Automatic, COSC
- Edox Watches : Brand Info
- Jovial Watches: Brand Info
- Victorinox Swiss Army Watches: Brand Info
- Niall GMT Automatic
- Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: LADOIRE GENÈVE WATCHES
- Charmex Watches - Brand Info
- DeWitt Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : DEWITT WATCHES
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Différenciel Rainbow Sp...
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Force Constante à Chaîn...
- DeWitt Répétition Minutes Tourbillon GMT Antipode
- DeWitt Concept Watch WX-1
- BUBEN&ZORWEG Opens its New Showroom at the Prestig...
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. Titanium
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Chronograph
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Small
- Jaeger-LeCoultre is Unveiling its Latest Jewellery...
- MILUS Watches: Brand Info
- Longines Heritage 1969
- Corum Bubble Collection – Heritage Bubble Mother o...
- Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie ExoTourbillon Minu...
- Montblanc Writers Edition - William Shakespeare Li...
- Festina Watches: Brand Info
- Louis Moinet Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: MEISTERSINGER WATCHES
- MeisterSinger Pocket Watch
- PRODUCT GALLERY: Montblanc Writing Instruments
- MATWATCHES - Bruce Aeris Official Chronograph (AG5...
- Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry: Brand Info
- Altanus Geneve: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ALPINA WATCHES
- ▼ August 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)