MATWATCHES, the leading French company in the manufacture of military & aviator watches, in partnership with IRON MAIDEN vocalist Bruce Dickinson, presents the limited edition, official Bruce Aeris quartz chronograph pilot’s watch. Produced to commemorate Bruce piloting the band’s customized Boeing 747 jumbo jet Ed Force One, around the world on The Book Of Souls 2016 World Tour which carried Iron Maiden, their crew and over 20 tons of stage equipment across six continents.
The bespoke professional pilot’s watch will be strictly limited to 666 individually numbered pieces packaged in a Collectors’ Box accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Bruce Dickinson & a photo of the plane that completed some 61,518 miles (99,003 km) and 48 sectors of service on The Book of Souls 2016 World Tour. The watches are available on a first come, first served basis from www.bruceaeris.com retailing at £666 (£799.20 including VAT).
The official Bruce Aeris chronograph quartz is a technical and operational product which is identified by its black steel, interchangeable straps and with its high resistance to shocks, traction, bad weather and extreme conditions. The luminous index of its dial is manufactured in Super Luminova BGW9 and its reinforced sapphire glass provides legibility under numerous circumstances. This model was tested to be waterproof at 200 meters thanks to its screw-in crown and pushers.
About Bruce Dickinson
Bruce Dickinson is best known as lead singer of Iron Maiden, one of the most internationally successful rock bands of all time, with over 90 million album sales in their career to date. He is also a commercial airline captain with a lifelong and varied interest in all things aviation; Bruce owns a Fokker Dr1 Triplane which he flies as a member of the Great War Display Team performing aerobatic displays throughout Europe and he is an investor in the HAV Airlander, a UK airship venture to manufacture lighter-than-air hybrid transport aircraft.
Model: MATWATCHES AG5 CH BRUCE AERIS CHRONOGRAPH
Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph Ronda 5021.D
Material: Stainless steel, 316L PVD black
Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire glass, 4mm thickness
Case back: Steel 316L PVD black
Bezel: Unidirectional bezel
Screw down crown and pushers (Reversed pushers)
Diameter: 44mm without crown protection
Waterproof up to 200 meters/660 ft
Index and hands with BGW9 Superluminova
Delivered with 3 interchangeable straps
- 1 tawny barenia leather strap
- 1 black tactical strap
- 1 canvas sand strap
Numbered limited series
- Engraving background
- Special Edition produced in limited series of 666 pieces
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
- CVSTOS Chrono II LB 76 Limited Edition - Tribute t...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BAUME ET MERCIER WATCHES
- Bell & Ross Watches: Brand Info
- ManchesterWatchWorks Iconik 3 Automatic Dive Watch...
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 M (43 mm) Black Titanium &...
- The Bundesliga Watch by Tag Heuer
- MAEN Classic Moonphase Collection
- DAVOSA Speedline TX
- DAVOSA Gentlemen Automatic (New Versions)
- DEWITT ACADEMIA SKELETON - AC.SKE.001/AC.SKE.002
- Oris Artelier Skeleton
- Hublot Classic Fusion Chukker Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-02D ARCTIC
- Raúl Pagès Soberly Onyx Limited Edition
- ochs und junior Perpetual Calendar Watch
- Magrette Manaia Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-01D CELTIC
- Swiss Independent Watchmaking Pavilion to Display ...
- Ulysse Nardin Classico Schooner America Limited Ed...
- Breitling Chronoliner Blacksteel
- Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 7200/200R
- Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition III
- Audemars Piguet Opens Its Renovated Boutique at St...
- Richard Mille RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo Limi...
- Richard Mille Automatic RM 35-02 Rafael Nadal
- VVCO Series 8XX1 Automatic Watch Collection
- Ateliers deMonaco Admiral Chronographe Flyback- Sa...
- CITIZEN PROMASTER SATELLITE WAVE-GPS
- Maéstro Watch Co. Executive Chrono
- Jaipur Watch Company Imperial Collection II Limite...
- Fabergé Flirt Collection
- NEONOS HOLLAND//01 Automatic Dive Watch in Forged ...
- Tag Heuer Opens Newly Imagined Flagship Boutique i...
- Oris Artelier Complication (New Model in Stainless...
- Oris GIGN Edition Limitée
- Blanchet Deep Dive Automatic, COSC
- Edox Watches : Brand Info
- Jovial Watches: Brand Info
- Victorinox Swiss Army Watches: Brand Info
- Moritz Grossmann ATUM Pure
- Niall GMT Automatic
- Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: LADOIRE GENÈVE WATCHES
- Charmex Watches - Brand Info
- DeWitt Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : DEWITT WATCHES
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Différenciel Rainbow Sp...
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Force Constante à Chaîn...
- DeWitt Répétition Minutes Tourbillon GMT Antipode
- DeWitt Concept Watch WX-1
- BUBEN&ZORWEG Opens its New Showroom at the Prestig...
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. Titanium
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Chronograph
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Small
- Jaeger-LeCoultre is Unveiling its Latest Jewellery...
- MILUS Watches: Brand Info
- Longines Heritage 1969
- Corum Bubble Collection – Heritage Bubble Mother o...
- Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie ExoTourbillon Minu...
- Montblanc Writers Edition - William Shakespeare Li...
- Festina Watches: Brand Info
- Louis Moinet Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: MEISTERSINGER WATCHES
- MeisterSinger Pocket Watch
- PRODUCT GALLERY: Montblanc Writing Instruments
- MATWATCHES - Bruce Aeris Official Chronograph (AG5...
- Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry: Brand Info
- Altanus Geneve: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ALPINA WATCHES
- Moritz Grossmann TEFNUT 36
- ▼ August 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)