Oris’s brand new creation, the Artelier Skeleton showcases not just the inner workings of a watch movement, but also the skill of the craftsman. Despite the extra work required in skeletonisation, the new watch still conforms to Oris’s philosophy of making the best possible watch at the best possible price.
The new watch adds further depth to the redesigned Artelier line, which was re-launched earlier this year with a slimmer, more fluid case shape, in keeping with contemporary tastes.
The new watch is available on a grey, dark brown or black leather strap, each with a folding clasp. Alternatively, it also comes on the Artelier collection’s stainless steel bracelet, which has also been redesigned this year to match the watch’s slimmer, more streamlined feel.
Classical, dressy and designed for watch aficionados looking for a reasonably priced Swiss Made mechanical watch, the new Artelier Skeleton is available now, priced CHF 2,450.
Model: Oris Artelier Skeleton
Ref. No. 01 734 7721 4051 LS, Ø 40.00mm
Automatic skeleton movement Oris Cal. 734, based on SW 200-1
Multi-piece stainless steel case and stainless steel crown
Water-resistant to 5 bar
Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
Screwed stainless steel case back with see-through mineral crystal
Silver dial ring with guilloché pattern
Applied polished nickel indices
Nickel hour and minute hands filled with Super-LumiNova®
Nickel second hand
Grey, black or dark brown leather strap with a stainless folding clasp
Also available with a stainless steel bracelet with butterfly-folding clasp
Swiss retail price: CHF 2,450
Debuted in 2015 with English styled quartz chronograph Tourer II, London based watch brand Boston & Stewill now announces their new 100%...
At Baselworld 2017, traditional Swiss watch brand Oris will unveil Artelier Calibre 113, the fourth in the company’s series of highly innova...
To celebrate the launch of the Bentley Continental Supersports, Breitling for Bentley has created a limited-edition chronograph with a titan...
In response to new legislation on the Swiss Made ordinance for watches, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Swiss Mad Watch on January 12th, 20...
Founded by industrial designer Benoît Mintiens, the award winning luxury watch brand RESSENCE is presenting TYPE 12 "Squared", a c...
Anonimo reinforces its presence in Verbier and announces a new partnership with the W Hotel in the Place Blanche. Present this year in the s...
The Vintage Style Calendar is the French watch brand William L. 1985's latest offering and has a brand new canvas blue style textile str...
Japanese watchmaker CITIZEN has announced their foray into online retail with the launch of their Online Store (www.citizenshop.me), accessi...
Due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movemen...
Rado's super slim True Thinline collection has added chic models in four colourful new high-tech ceramic variatons. With their detail-fr...
- CVSTOS Chrono II LB 76 Limited Edition - Tribute t...
- PRODUCT GALLERY : BAUME ET MERCIER WATCHES
- Bell & Ross Watches: Brand Info
- ManchesterWatchWorks Iconik 3 Automatic Dive Watch...
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300 M (43 mm) Black Titanium &...
- The Bundesliga Watch by Tag Heuer
- MAEN Classic Moonphase Collection
- DAVOSA Speedline TX
- DAVOSA Gentlemen Automatic (New Versions)
- DEWITT ACADEMIA SKELETON - AC.SKE.001/AC.SKE.002
- Oris Artelier Skeleton
- Hublot Classic Fusion Chukker Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-02D ARCTIC
- Raúl Pagès Soberly Onyx Limited Edition
- ochs und junior Perpetual Calendar Watch
- Magrette Manaia Limited Edition
- PANZERA Breuer B44-01D CELTIC
- Swiss Independent Watchmaking Pavilion to Display ...
- Ulysse Nardin Classico Schooner America Limited Ed...
- Breitling Chronoliner Blacksteel
- Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref. 7200/200R
- Oris Audi Sport Limited Edition III
- Audemars Piguet Opens Its Renovated Boutique at St...
- Richard Mille RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo Limi...
- Richard Mille Automatic RM 35-02 Rafael Nadal
- VVCO Series 8XX1 Automatic Watch Collection
- Ateliers deMonaco Admiral Chronographe Flyback- Sa...
- CITIZEN PROMASTER SATELLITE WAVE-GPS
- Maéstro Watch Co. Executive Chrono
- Jaipur Watch Company Imperial Collection II Limite...
- Fabergé Flirt Collection
- NEONOS HOLLAND//01 Automatic Dive Watch in Forged ...
- Tag Heuer Opens Newly Imagined Flagship Boutique i...
- Oris Artelier Complication (New Model in Stainless...
- Oris GIGN Edition Limitée
- Blanchet Deep Dive Automatic, COSC
- Edox Watches : Brand Info
- Jovial Watches: Brand Info
- Victorinox Swiss Army Watches: Brand Info
- Niall GMT Automatic
- Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: LADOIRE GENÈVE WATCHES
- Charmex Watches - Brand Info
- DeWitt Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : DEWITT WATCHES
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Différenciel Rainbow Sp...
- DeWitt Academia Tourbillon Force Constante à Chaîn...
- DeWitt Répétition Minutes Tourbillon GMT Antipode
- DeWitt Concept Watch WX-1
- BUBEN&ZORWEG Opens its New Showroom at the Prestig...
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X. Titanium
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Chronograph
- Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Small
- Jaeger-LeCoultre is Unveiling its Latest Jewellery...
- MILUS Watches: Brand Info
- Longines Heritage 1969
- Corum Bubble Collection – Heritage Bubble Mother o...
- Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie ExoTourbillon Minu...
- Montblanc Writers Edition - William Shakespeare Li...
- Festina Watches: Brand Info
- Louis Moinet Watches : Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: MEISTERSINGER WATCHES
- MeisterSinger Pocket Watch
- PRODUCT GALLERY: Montblanc Writing Instruments
- MATWATCHES - Bruce Aeris Official Chronograph (AG5...
- Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry: Brand Info
- Altanus Geneve: Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ALPINA WATCHES
- ▼ August 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (1718)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2067)
- ► 2008 (517)