Oris Divers Sixty-Five, one of the most successful re-editions from the traditional Swiss watch brand, is now available in a green dial version. The 42mm stainless steel watch is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed blue-dialled version of the same watch launched at Baselworld in the spring. It comes on a choice of three straps and a metal bracelet.
As with previous additions to the Divers Sixty-Five collection, which was first revived in 2015, the new watch is a direct descendent of one of Oris’s first diver’s watches, introduced in 1965. The 1960s was a pioneering decade for diving, with significant improvements to underwater diving apparatus made by the likes of Jacques Cousteau, Hans Hass and Christian J. Lambertsen. Reliable underwater timing instruments were critical as they explored the silent world and Oris was among the leading manufacturers of diving watches at the time.
Oris Divers Sixty-Five
Ref. No. 01 733 7720 4057 TS, Ø 42.00mm
Automatic movement Oris Cal. 733, based on Sellita SW 200-1, with date at
Multi-piece stainless steel case and screw-in stainless steel crown
Water resistant to 10 bar/100m
Diver’s uni-directional rotating bezel with black aluminium inlay with
60-minute timer and zero marker filled with Super-LumiNova®
Bubble-curved sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
Screwed stainless steel case back engraved with historic Oris shield emblem
Green, curved dial with applied indices filled with Super-LumiNova®
Hour, minute and seconds hands filled with Super-LumiNova®
Available on a black rubber strap, a stainless steel bracelet, a brown vintage leather strap or a green/black textile NATO strap with adjustable stainless steel folding clasp
Swiss retail price CHF 1,900 on a strap, CHF 2,100on metal bracelet
A futuristic extrapolation of a 19th century movement architecture now considered to be the historical signature of the Manufacture Girard-P...
In honour of a pioneer who inspired generations of scientists after him from Newton to Einstein, the high end writing instrument specialist ...
The Da Vinci Automatic wristwatch from this year’s Da Vinci edition, is a classically simple watch with three hands in a 40-millimetre round...
Young watch brand Straton Watch Co. is launching their latest addition, the Syncro, a stylish timepiece collection inspired by 1970s stopwat...
Founded by Nicolas Bartschat and Fabian Weis, the young watch brand Styrman & Crew is creating a new trend in the watch industry. Since ...
In 2017, Audemars Piguet presents a new women’s Royal Oak with a uniquely gem-set look defined by a swirling diamond relief pattern that gli...
BRELLUM is a young and independent Swiss watchmaking brand based at Porrentruy in the canton of Jura, the region better known as the cradle ...
British jeweller and watch maker Mo Eden presents his first men’s wristwatch: the MK1. Hand made in London’s Hatton Garden, the watch is bes...
Prestigious Swiss watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin announces the appointments of Juan Carlos Torres as non-executive President, and of ...
Young watch brand Gruppo Gamma presents Mk IV, the newest version of its popular Vanguard collection. Introduced in 2014, the Vanguard draws...
- The Swiss Women' S National Football Team Visits C...
- PUREDIAL Square Legacy
- NOMOS Glashütte – New Midnight Blue Dial Collectio...
- Zenith El Primero Range Rover Special Edition
- Freedom To Exist Watches – Introduction
- G. Gerlach Navigator 2nd Edition
- Thomas Mercer Legacy Atlantic Challenge - The Mari...
- Jean Marcel MYTHOS Vertical Limit® Chronograph
- BOVARRO MOON 1969 Automatic
- Objest - Customizable Swiss Automatic Timepieces
- Bulbul Pebble Watch - Designed by KiBiSi
- Hamtun H1 Titanium Automatic Dive Watch
- AKRONE K-02 Titanium Diver Automatic
- U-BOAT CLASSICO Tungsten “Long Window”
- Frederique Constant Classic Manufacture (New Model...
- Mido Baroncelli Caliber 80 Chronometer Si (M027.40...
- Artya - 3 Gongs Minute Repeater, Regulator & Doubl...
- MB&F Horological Machine N°8 ‘Can-Am’
- McGonigle Tourbillon
- Bentley Watches – Brand Info
- PRODUCT GALLERY: STROM WATCHES BY DANIEL STROM
- Atlantic Seashell
- Atlantic Seaway
- Atlantic Super De Luxe
- ATLANTIC Worldmaster 1888 «Lusso» Limited Edition,...
- ATLANTIC Worldmaster 1888 «Lusso» Limited Edition,...
- Atlantic Worldmaster Diver
- PRODUCT GALLERY : ATLANTIC WATCHES
- MAURON MUSY ARMµRE COLLECTION
- Montegrappa Fortuna Mosaico - Sultry Travels
- Mido Belluna Chronograph Caliber 60 (M024.427.36.0...
- Noble Timepieces - OFFSET Collection
- Frederique Constant Classics Automatic Heart Beat,...
- Frederique Constant – New Heartbeat Manufacture Ti...
- Alpina New Startimer Pilot Automatic Chronograph
- Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Limited New York ...
- McGonigle Ceol Minute Repeater
- Valachio Avantiam
- Plan B Edmonton Series
- ArtyA Butterfly Set Tourbillon 1/1
- Bausele Oceanmoon II Dean Canto Limited Edition
- Alpina Alpiner 4 Automatic
- Jaquet Droz Lady 8 Flower (Reference: J032003270 &...
- Alpina Horological Smartwatch, New Blue Dial Versi...
- Anonimo Appoints Julien Haenny as the New CEO of B...
- ArtyA Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher Full Engraved 1...
- Alpina Alpiner 4 GMT “Business Timer”
- Votum – Swiss Made Automatic Watch Collection
- Priyanka Chopra Wears Roger Dubuis for Harper’s Ba...
- Panerai Luminor Due - Luminor Due 3 Days 42 mm & L...
- AUDAZ FLIEGER
- Eterna Golden Heart Limited Edition
- Catena Watches: Brand Info
- Catena SA100 Automatic Movement
- Oris BC3 Advanced Day Date, Gunmetal Grey Version
- Glashütte Original Opens New Boutiques in Vienna a...
- Montblanc Introduces the New Neo-Concept in its Bo...
- Louis Moinet Memoris Red Eclipse Limited Edition
- Audemars Piguet to Present New Exhibition at the Y...
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Mikrograph Anniversary Edition 1...
- TAG Heuer Officially Launches its First Middle Eas...
- TAG Heuer New Link Lady
- HYT – The Hydro Mechanical Horologists
- Spinnaker Watches - Introduction
- Zenith El Primero 36’000 VPH
- Zenith New Elite Lady Gemset Versions - Elite Ultr...
- Bell & Ross BURNING SKULL Limited Edition
- Elementa Aedifex
- Alpine Creative Co. Handcrafted Wooden Watches Fea...
- Coen Anders Chronograph Collection
- HAUTLENCE Playground Labyrinth Limited Edition by ...
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Presents a Unique Reverso Watch i...
- Pocavi El Presidente Automatic
- E.C. Andersson North Sea
- Corum Admiral Collection - Admiral Legend 42 Autom...
- Ulysse Nardin Executive Skeleton Tourbillon
- OLIVIER JONQUET - Black Capitaine, Steel Capitaine...
- Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT Limited Edition
- Manufacture Modules Technologies Sàrl Announces It...
- PEGASUS WATCHES VENEZIA – Mercurio & Nettuno
- URWERK EMC TimeHunter X-Ray Limited Edition
- Corum Admiral Legend Automatic (32 & 38 mm)
- Oris Divers Sixty-Five, Green Dial Version
- Hublot Partners with Scottish Retailer ROX as Offi...
- H. Moser & Cie. Swiss Alp Watch S
- Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Chronograph Per...
- Panerai Radiomir Firenze 3 Days Acciaio – 47mm (PA...
- Memorigin Stellar Series, Flying Tourbillon Watch ...
- Fabergé Visionnaire DTZ
- Ludovic Ballouard Upside Down Art Deco Watch in Pl...
- Bulgari Serpenti Incantati Tourbillon Lumière
- Baume & Mercier Petite Promesse (Ref. MOA 10289)
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Spin Time Blossom
- ANTOINE PREZIUSO Stella Polare
- Rudis Sylva Harmonious Oscillator RS16
- Alex Benlo Watches - Introduction
- KERBEDANZ Collaborates To Master the Language of U...
- Rado New Ceramica - Designed by Konstantin Grcic
- HYT Launches its Bespoke Department
- MB&F Balthazar - In Association with L’Epée 1839
- ▼ September 2016 (103)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)