British watch brand Elliot Brown announces its latest model: TYNEHAM. This classic dress watch, which is also robust in construction in order to survive harsh conditions, follows the same design aesthetics of brand’s Canford timepiece.
Miyota 9130 Automatic movement with hack and hand wind
40 hour power reserve indicator dial at 1H
Custom 360 dual stage movement shock absorption
Brushed stainless steel or gunmetal 15μm PVD matte stainless case
Mark resistant case-hardened protective bezel
Recessed 2mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal with bevelled light emitting edge water resistance: 300m
Inset triple sealed crown at the 4h position with parallel hobnail knurling for secure grip
Numbered limited edition sapphire display back showing the movement and custom “EB” rotor or Solid steel case back etched with hand drawn contour lines from Tyneham Cap on Dorset’s Jurassic Coastline
- Matte black anti-reflective dial with white numerals and indices with matching date window at 5h; Distinctive orange tipped seconds hand
- Soft grey sunray brushed dial with crisp white and chrome hands, numerals and indices with matching grey and white date window at 5h
- Sunray brushed silver dial with polished silver numerals, indices and matching date window at 5h; Distinctive red tipped seconds hand
- Soft white micro grooved dial with metallic blue raised numerals, indices and matching date window at 5h
- Sunray brushed dark grey dial with raised chrome numerals and indices with matching date window at 5h; Broad black framed hands in-filled with green SuperLuminova
8 hour SuperLuminova luminous hands and dial indices (glows blue)
- Soft and durable fitted rubber strap with heavy-duty stainless “EB” wide tongue buckle or
- Soft but durable fitted EPDM rubber strap with heavy-duty stainless “EB” wide tongue buckle or
- Warm grey wool felt strap with heavy-duty stainless “EB” wide tongue buckle or
- Soft dark brown L12 matte leather strap with brushed “EB” deployant clasp or
- Soft and durable fitted matte black leather deployant strap with attractive contrast stitch
Solid stainless screw-in strap retaining bars for effortless strap changes with the screwdriver included
£795.00 to £845.00
Young Swiss Watchmaking firm Brellum expands its Duobox series by presenting new Pandial models. This new sports chronograph is distinguishe...
Hublot, the official partner of the prestigious UEFA Europa League since 2015, presents a limited edition watch in the UEFA Europa League co...
Swiss luxury watch maker RJ-Romain Jerome has created the new Skylab Batman limited edition timepiece in collaboration with Warner Bros. Con...
In association with Middle East based luxury watch retailer Ahmed Seddiqi& Sons, German watch manufacture Moritz Grossmann present has c...
Switzerland based fashion accessories brand EINSTOFFEN has launched of a new series of Swiss made wooden watches comprising of twenty gorgeo...
Belgium based watch brand Gavox presents its new watch collection inspired from the most beautiful roads in the world. Coming after its Auro...
The Lord Waltham LW48 GMT was created in partnership with Swiss master watch maker Cédric Johner. Presented in 2005, this extremely beautifu...
Aged just 20, the divine Bella opted to work with TAG Heuer, lending her fresh, toned and youthful image to luxury Swiss watchmaking. To cel...
Hublot Celebrates the Art of Fusion, and Unveiling of the Hublot Big Bang Unico Chronograph Retrograde Buriram Limited Edition WatchesOn November 16th, in Bangkok, PMT THE HOUR GLASS, an exclusive distributor of Hublot Swiss luxury sport watches, celebrated “The Art of Fusi...
IWC Schaffhausen presents the Ingenieur Chronograph “Tribute to Nico Rosberg” to honour the world champion FORMULA ONE driver Nico Rosberg. ...