The Trackmaster project was initiated after requests from both professional drivers and amateurs to develop a watch system that helps them keep track of their racing performance in order to improve their results on the track. The new Race Pilot Trackmaster is an advanced racing instrument for those who actually drive on a race track.
The Trackmaster is designed with a very easy to use concept with just one button and the unit automatically locates the racetrack and measure with a frequency of 10 times per second and accuracy down to hundreds of a second. The unit also has a built in 6-axis accelerometer measures the maximum lateral G-force.
It has the capacity of storing information about 170 of the world top racing tracks and with sectors specified for all tracks and it automatically locates the racetrack you are at. If there is a track that is not stored, you can store your own unique track.
The Trackmaster communicates wirelessly with the Halda Race Pilot timepiece and after the race session automatically transfers essential racing data with extreme accuracy and presents:-
- Lap time for every lap
- Top speed
- Maximum lateral G-Force
- Sector times
- Best theoretical time
Performance test: The Trackmaster also features a function for performance test of your car that calculates 0-100/200/300 km/h (also in mph), 0-402 m (Quarter Mile) and Top Speed over time.
All data is clearly presented in your Halda timepiece and the specific information that you wish to save is stored permanently in the History Log so that you can view your best lap times, for example at Nürburgring over the years.
The complete Race Pilot Trackmaster is delivered in a handmade wooden box, featuring a docking station with a strap in natural rubber and two modules: the digital Race module and a Mechanical module powered with a movement produced by one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers – ZENITH.
- Case Material: Teca Black NASA certified material (light, resistant and temperature isolating capability).
- Electronic Module by Halda, HTM16-1 with an elegant light communication system and built in GPS antenna.
- Software: Trackmaster TM-1 version A (Possible to upgrade)
- Integrated light sensor that adjust light intensity for night racing
- 6-axis accelerometer
- Dimension: Diameter 72 mm, Height 25 mm, weight 87 g(Additional to this is the windscreen holder)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 10º C to 70º C
- Accuracy: Prepared for high speed racing and measuring with 10 Hz logging and with accuracy down to hundreds of a second.
- Battery: a built in rechargeable battery with at least a Power reserve for 15 hours of racing. Battery low indicator. Possible to charge if necessary during racing. Included is plug in adapter for 12VDC source.