A glamorous event in the heart of Milan’s Golden Quadrilateral, moving to the beat of Hublot’s hallmark invisible visibility: in a sophisticated, totally black atmosphere, Hublot’s Regional Director Augusto Capitanucci and Pisa Orologeria General Manager Fabio Bertini welcomed Juventus players Giorgio Chiellini and Alex Sandro and introduced more than 200 visitors to the sophisticated world of Hublot’s All Black. Customers, friends of the brand, journalists and Hublot aficionados alike savoured a series of showcases of the fascinating phenomenon that took the watchmaking industry by surprise in 2006 with the introduction of the first Big Bang All Black that went on to become one of the distinctive and essential parts of the DNA of the Nyon-based company.
2006-2016, 10 years in 19 models. Showcase after showcase, hand after hand, material after material, Hublot invites you to immerse yourself in its very special narrative of the passage of time and discover the All Black icons and limited editions that have become an integral part of the top list of Hublot fans and collectors.
10 Years of All Black by Pisa Orologeria
Via Verri 7, Milan
Hours: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
From 29 November to 10 December
Timepieces on display:
- 2006 – Big Bang All Black – ref. 301.CX.134.RX – A limited edition of 250 numbered timepieces.Winner of the Grand Prix de l’Horlogerie in Geneva in 2005 in the category “Best Design”.
- 2007 – Big Bang All Black Ayrton Senna – ref. 309.CM.134.RX.AES07 - A 500-piece limited edition.
- 2008 – Big Bang Aero Bang All Black – ref. 310.CM.1110.RX - A 500-piece limited edition.
- 2008 – All Black Ceramic – ref. 322.CM.1110.RX - A 500-piece limited edition. The first diver’s watch with a full ceramic case.
- 2009 – Big Bang Tutti Frutti Black Apple – ref. 341.CG.1100.LR.1922
- 2009 – Big Bang Tutti Frutti Black Rose - ref. 341.CP.1110.LR.1933
- 2010 – Big Bang All Black Red – ref. 301.CI.1130.GR. ABR10 – A 500-piece limited edition. Evolutionof the All Black concept, with the introduction of colour.
- 2010 – King Power Unico All Black – ref. 701.CI. 0110.RX – A 500-piece limited edition.
- 2010 – King Power All Black Alinghi – ref. 710.CI. 0110.RX. AGI10 - A limited edition of 333 numbered timepieces. Created in collaboration with the Alinghi Swiss Defender Team
- 2011 – Big Bang All Black Green – 301.CI.1190.GR. ABG11 – A 500-piece limited edition.
- 2011 – Classic Fusion Chronograph All Black – ref. 521. CM.1110.RX - A 500-piece limited edition.Introduction of the All Black concept in the Classic Fusion collection.
- 2012 – Classic Fusion Chronograph All Black Blue – ref. 521.CI.1190.GR. ABB12 – Special edition for the Parisian Place Vendôme boutique.
- 2013 – Big Bang Unico Ferrari All Black – ref. 401.CX. 0123.VR – A 1,000-piece limited edition. Created in collaboration with Ferrari, it is inspired by the design of the Ferrari 458 Italia.
- 2013 – Classic Fusion Skeleton Tourbillon All Black – ref. 505.CM.0140.LR – A 99-piece limited edition.
- 2014 – Big Bang Unico Ceramic All Black – ref. 411.CI.1110.RX – A limited edition of 1,000 numbered timepieces.
- 2015 – Big Bang Tourbillon Power Reserve 5 Days All Black – ref. 405.CI.0110.RX – A 99-piece limited edition.
- 2015 – Spirit of Big Bang Ceramic All Black – ref. 601.CI.0110.RX – A 500-piece limited edition.
- 2015 – MP-05 LaFerrari All Black – ref. 905.ND.0000.RX – A 50-piece limited edition. A model with a high-tech design, developed in collaboration with Ferrari. Tourbillon with a record-breaking power reserve of 50 days.
- 2016 – Big Bang Unico Sapphire All Black – ref. 411.JB.4901.RT – A 500-piece limited edition. Commemorative model marking the 10th anniversary of the All Black concept.
About Pisa Orologeria
Founded in 1940 by Ugo and Osvaldo Pisa, Pisa Orologeria displayed keen foresight in shaping their vision to transform the watchmaker's craft into an international business concept. Maristella and Chiara Pisa are now at the helm guiding the company’s future course, with all the resourcefulness of women leading management on full display.
They continue to pursue the development that made the Pisa Orologeria name an international benchmark for all enthusiasts and collectors, while personifying the perpetual evolution within the 1,200 m2 new flagship store at Via Verri 7. A modern and contemporary space with an in-depth perspective of every facet of the watchmaker’s craft and an outstanding brand offering.