This year, Chopard is expanding its iconic Happy Sport collection with the new Happy Ocean. Both sporty and elegant, Happy Ocean is the ideal watch for exploring the ocean floor, relaxing on a yacht or strolling on the sand. As technical as it is fun, it is water-resistant to 300 metres and beats to the rhythm of a self-winding Chopard movement.
For more than 20 years, the Happy Sport line has delighted fans of chic, sporty watches. The first of its kind when it was launched in 1993, the concept combines the nobility of diamonds with steel. Free of any setting, diamonds frolic between two sapphire crystals, illuminating the entire dial.
Ref. 278587-3001 blue turquoise version
Ref. 278587-3002 blue rasperry version
Total diameter: 40.00 mm
Thickness: 13.66 mm
Water resistance: 300 m
Crown in steel with an embossed C: 7.30mm
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Five mobile diamonds
Glare-proofed sapphire crystal
Solid back engraved with a wave motif
Mechanical automatic winding 01.01-C
Diameter: 28.80 mm
Thickness: 4.95 mm
Number of jewels: 31
Frequency: 28,800 vph (4Hz)
Power reserve: 60 hours
Dark blue dial
Rhodiumed hours hand filled with white SLN emitting blue luminescence
Turquoise or raspberry-rimmed minutes hands filled with white SNL emitting green luminescence
Rhodiumed sweep-seconds hand featuring a dot filled with white SLN emitting blue luminescence.
White index with SLN emitting blue luminescence
Central display of the hours, minutes and seconds
Date at 4.30
Rotating bezel featuring an anodised aluminium insert and a dot filled with white SLN emitting green luminescence.
Blue strap in NATO
Matthias Naeschke creates luxurious and bespoke timepieces that excite passion and engagement for professionals and clock aficionados alike ...
At the Geneva International Motor Show conducted in March this year, Swiss luxury watch brand Roger Dubuis has announced its partnership wit...
Ulysse Nardin Jade is now available in 3 entirely stunning editions with handcrafted enamel dials. Complex and difficult to achieve, the d...
This year, Chopard presents a platinum version of the L.U.C Lunar One. Available in a 100-piece limited series, this new model boasts a deep...
H. Moser & Cie. presents a cosmic green dial version of its Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity model, an elegant watch which, at 43 mm, ha...
Unveiled in 2012 and since interpreted through a variety of limited editions, the X-TREM-1 series is one of the best sellers from Christophe...
Arnold & Son unveils a new rendition of its unique DBG dual-time (GMT) timepiece, the DBG Skeleton. An acronym for “double balance” and ...
Hamilton’s relationship with Hollywood began in 1951 – underwater – when actors playing naval diving heroes wore Hamilton watches in the Osc...
Of classic watch design and yet discretely sportive, this charismatic gent’s chronograph pays homage to times when in watchmaking chronograp...
Christopher Ward in association with luxury motor car manufacturer Morgan Motor Company has unveiled a three-piece watch collection which ma...
- TAG Heuer New 2017 “Link Lady”
- TAG Heuer CARRERA HEUER-01 Rose Gold
- TAG Heuer Carrera Lady 2017
- TAG Heuer Steel Link for Men Calibre 5
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer-02T with a Baguette Diamon...
- TAG Heuer AQUARACER Camouflage 300 Metres, Calibre...
- TAG Heuer – The New AUTAVIA
- Mido Ocean Star Caliber 80 Titanium (M026.430.47.0...
- L'Epée 1839 Requiem by Kostas Metaxas
- ArtyA Golden Dragon Tourbillon 1/1
- Lebeau-Courally Micro II
- Bering Automatic Vitus 1728
- LOCMAN Stealth 300 Metres Carbon Chronograph
- Mido Baroncelli Prisma (M007.207.11.116.00)
- KERBEDANZ Squama Tourbillon
- Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle world time Plat...
- Chopard Happy Ocean
- EBEL Sport Classic
- Chopard L.U.C XPS Twist QF Fairmined Limited Editi...
- Mido Baroncelli Heritage (M027.407.22.010.00 & M02...
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur Spider Italdesign Edition
- TAG Heuer pays tribute to Muhammad Ali and its clo...
- Ulysse Nardin Classic Sonata
- TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45
- Roger Dubuis Opens New Flagship Boutique at Harrod...
- Arnold & Son DBG Skeleton Limited Edition
- Christophe Claret X-TREM-1 StingHD Limited Edition...
- DUFA REGULATOR 9017
- Christopher Ward Launches Exclusive Timepiece Coll...
- Rönkkö Icarus Bi-Hemispheric Moon Complication Sil...
- Amir Watches - Nomadic Empires Collection
- Matthias Naeschke Table clock NT 12
- Schlumpf Time Machines – The Art of Enjoying Time
- Fabergé Visionnaire Chronograph
- Zenith Chronomaster El Primero Range Rover Velar S...
- Ulysse Nardin Jade “Grand Feu”
- Raymond Weil Freelancer Chronograph “Gibson Les Pa...
- Longines Presents All New Conquest V.H.P Collectio...
- Arnold & Son Tourbillon Chronometer No. 36 Limited...
- De Bethune DB28 Kind of Blue Tourbillon Meteorite
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar II
- Chopard L.U.C Lunar One Platinum Limited Edition
- Chopard Mille Miglia Classic Chronograph - His and...
- F.P. Journe - Octa Automatique Réserve & Octa Auto...
- ArtyA Son of a Gun “Raging Skull”
- Angelus U21 and U22 Tourbillon
- Zelos Launches Kickstarter Campaign for its Latest...
- Arnold & Son Instrument DSTB, New Stainless Steel ...
- H. Moser & Cie. Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity C...
- Greubel Forsey Signature 1 Platinum
- Greubel Forsey Grande Sonnerie
- VARIO Eclipse Watch
- COVER Co191 Althea
- COVER Co193 Amelia
- COVER CoA8 Lady Diamond Open Heart
- COVER Co178 Concerta Pearl
- Oris Royal Flying Doctor Service Limited Edition I...
- Zannetti Scuba Art Piranha Mid-Size
- Zannetti Regent Full Sky Blue Edition
- ZANNETTI DISCOBOLO
- STOWA Launches Special Edition Watches On Its 90th...
- Arnold & Son Métiers d’Art HM Falcon
- Christopher Ward C8 Regulator Limited Edition
- Graham London Geo. Graham Tourbillon Orrery, Pink ...
- LIMES Endurance PD
- deLaCour Saqra Urban
- THE MACALLAN X URWERK FLASK
- TEMPTION MODEL CM05 RELAUNCH
- Breitling Avenger Hurricane 12 Hour
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Unveils a New Heritage Gallery at...
- British Watch Brand Lufbery Launches Kickstarter C...
- Louis Moinet Metropolis
- ArtyA Hand Crafted Mother of Pearl 1/1
- ▼ March 2017 (73)
- ► 2016 (1573)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)