On 14 March 2017, luxury Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer unveiled the second generation of its connected watch, with its partners Intel and Google in complementing announcements taking place in Switzerland and California.
The TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 has been designed and engineered in the pure Swiss watchmaking tradition. It is a luxury Swiss watch which benefits from over 150 years of Swiss expertise, savoir-faire and heritage as cultivated by TAG Heuer.
Customers can complete the connected module by purchasing a Swiss mechanical movement module such as a 3 hands calibre 5, or the manufacture chronograph Tourbillon Heuer 02-T, with a titanium and carbon case, COSC certified. The user can easily change the heart of the watch – the module – from a connected watch to a mechanical watch, and back again.
Colored white, black, light grey, anthracite grey, chocolate brown, navy blue or gold, with sunray finish, skeleton dial, 3 hands, GMT, a chronograph with 1, 2, or 3 counters, plus a date and day window, these dials are interchangeable with a single swipe of the finger.
With the help of TAG Heuer Studio dial configurator, customers can create their own dial. Customers can choose a standard dial with its functions, and customize all the colors, the look of the metals on the indices and hands, the details in SuperLuminova™ and the lacquered tips for the finishing touches.
Featuring 4 GB of storage memory and a latest-generation lithium battery providing more than a full day of power, the TAG Heuer Connected is fitted with a small water-resistant microphone enabling the wearer to communicate with it using Google Assistant, as well as a sapphire crystal touch-screen, to be used alongside the command crown at 3 o'clock.
What if the phone is off? No problem: the watch will continue to compute, display and exchange information while you have a Wi-Fi connection and so remain in contact with the Cloud. Naturally, the applications installed on the watch (music, timer, alarm, pedometer, etc.) remain active even when no connection is available.
The watch can easily be synchronized with a mobile phone operating on Android 4.3+ or iOS 9+. It is recharged using a contact charger. Simply place the watch on top to recharge it.
The connected and mechanical modules benefit from a two-year warranty. This period – longer than usually offered on a product of this type - meets the same high warranty standards which luxury Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer offers for its timepieces. All the accessories (strap, buckle, lugs, charger) are covered by a one-year warranty.
A Deluxe box set including a connected watch (in grade 5 titanium, with titanium lugs and brown natural leather strap), complete with the prestigious COSC-certified chronograph Heuer-02T tourbillon mechanical module, plus an additional black rubber strap is available for a total price of 17,900 CHF/16,650 Euros/17,000 USD (ex.VAT).
The set comes in a magnificent presentation case with three drawers, complete with a desktop display stand to hold the watch and its charger.
At the Geneva International Motor Show conducted in March this year, Swiss luxury watch brand Roger Dubuis has announced its partnership wit...
Matthias Naeschke creates luxurious and bespoke timepieces that excite passion and engagement for professionals and clock aficionados alike ...
Ulysse Nardin Jade is now available in 3 entirely stunning editions with handcrafted enamel dials. Complex and difficult to achieve, the d...
This year, Chopard presents a platinum version of the L.U.C Lunar One. Available in a 100-piece limited series, this new model boasts a deep...
H. Moser & Cie. presents a cosmic green dial version of its Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity model, an elegant watch which, at 43 mm, ha...
Unveiled in 2012 and since interpreted through a variety of limited editions, the X-TREM-1 series is one of the best sellers from Christophe...
Arnold & Son unveils a new rendition of its unique DBG dual-time (GMT) timepiece, the DBG Skeleton. An acronym for “double balance” and ...
Hamilton’s relationship with Hollywood began in 1951 – underwater – when actors playing naval diving heroes wore Hamilton watches in the Osc...
Swiss luxury watch manufacture Vacheron Constantin updates its Traditionnelle collection by unveiling a 10 piece platinum limited edition ve...
Of classic watch design and yet discretely sportive, this charismatic gent’s chronograph pays homage to times when in watchmaking chronograp...
- Oris Chronoris
- Oris Staghorn Restoration Limited Edition
- Oris Artelier Grande Lune Date
- Oris Big Crown 1917 Limited Edition
- TAG Heuer New 2017 “Link Lady”
- TAG Heuer CARRERA HEUER-01 Rose Gold
- TAG Heuer Carrera Lady 2017
- TAG Heuer Steel Link for Men Calibre 5
- TAG Heuer CARRERA Heuer-02T with a Baguette Diamon...
- TAG Heuer AQUARACER Camouflage 300 Metres, Calibre...
- TAG Heuer – The New AUTAVIA
- Mido Ocean Star Caliber 80 Titanium (M026.430.47.0...
- L'Epée 1839 Requiem by Kostas Metaxas
- ArtyA Golden Dragon Tourbillon 1/1
- Lebeau-Courally Micro II
- Bering Automatic Vitus 1728
- LOCMAN Stealth 300 Metres Carbon Chronograph
- Mido Baroncelli Prisma (M007.207.11.116.00)
- KERBEDANZ Squama Tourbillon
- Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle world time Plat...
- Chopard Happy Ocean
- EBEL Sport Classic
- Chopard L.U.C XPS Twist QF Fairmined Limited Editi...
- Mido Baroncelli Heritage (M027.407.22.010.00 & M02...
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur Spider Italdesign Edition
- TAG Heuer pays tribute to Muhammad Ali and its clo...
- Ulysse Nardin Classic Sonata
- TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45
- Roger Dubuis Opens New Flagship Boutique at Harrod...
- Arnold & Son DBG Skeleton Limited Edition
- Christophe Claret X-TREM-1 StingHD Limited Edition...
- DUFA REGULATOR 9017
- Christopher Ward Launches Exclusive Timepiece Coll...
- Rönkkö Icarus Bi-Hemispheric Moon Complication Sil...
- Amir Watches - Nomadic Empires Collection
- Matthias Naeschke Table clock NT 12
- Schlumpf Time Machines – The Art of Enjoying Time
- Fabergé Visionnaire Chronograph
- Zenith Chronomaster El Primero Range Rover Velar S...
- Ulysse Nardin Jade “Grand Feu”
- Raymond Weil Freelancer Chronograph “Gibson Les Pa...
- Longines Presents All New Conquest V.H.P Collectio...
- Arnold & Son Tourbillon Chronometer No. 36 Limited...
- De Bethune DB28 Kind of Blue Tourbillon Meteorite
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar II
- Chopard L.U.C Lunar One Platinum Limited Edition
- Chopard Mille Miglia Classic Chronograph - His and...
- F.P. Journe - Octa Automatique Réserve & Octa Auto...
- ArtyA Son of a Gun “Raging Skull”
- Angelus U21 and U22 Tourbillon
- Zelos Launches Kickstarter Campaign for its Latest...
- Arnold & Son Instrument DSTB, New Stainless Steel ...
- H. Moser & Cie. Venturer Small Seconds XL Purity C...
- Greubel Forsey Signature 1 Platinum
- Greubel Forsey Grande Sonnerie
- VARIO Eclipse Watch
- COVER Co191 Althea
- COVER Co193 Amelia
- COVER CoA8 Lady Diamond Open Heart
- COVER Co178 Concerta Pearl
- Oris Royal Flying Doctor Service Limited Edition I...
- Zannetti Scuba Art Piranha Mid-Size
- Zannetti Regent Full Sky Blue Edition
- ZANNETTI DISCOBOLO
- STOWA Launches Special Edition Watches On Its 90th...
- Arnold & Son Métiers d’Art HM Falcon
- Christopher Ward C8 Regulator Limited Edition
- Graham London Geo. Graham Tourbillon Orrery, Pink ...
- LIMES Endurance PD
- deLaCour Saqra Urban
- THE MACALLAN X URWERK FLASK
- TEMPTION MODEL CM05 RELAUNCH
- Breitling Avenger Hurricane 12 Hour
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Unveils a New Heritage Gallery at...
- British Watch Brand Lufbery Launches Kickstarter C...
- Louis Moinet Metropolis
- ArtyA Hand Crafted Mother of Pearl 1/1
- ▼ March 2017 (77)
- ► 2016 (1573)
- ► 2015 (1717)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1671)
- ► 2012 (1319)
- ► 2011 (877)
- ► 2010 (1425)
- ► 2009 (2066)
- ► 2008 (517)