Originally launched in 2015, the Horological Smartwatch was born after three years of extensive research and development with Frederique Constant being the first in the Swiss watch industry to introduce a Horological Smartwatch, an analog watch offering connected functionalities.
The much-appreciated “activity & sleep tracking” sub-dial is featured at the center of the watch and the 2, 4, 8, and 10 o’clock positions reveal its characteristics: call notifications, sleep monitoring, activity tracking, and text notifications, respectively. MMT SwissConnect designed the Ladies MMT-281 quartz module at a smaller scale to fit the more feminine and elegant 34mm case. The module is powered by 2+ years battery life.
The new Horological Smartwatch carries the latest “Notify” features, namely call and email notifications. This function allows the user to be notified whenever she receives a call or an email. After connecting and pairing the watch to the MMT-365 app, calls are automatically linked to the smartwatch, then whenever the user receives a call, the watch vibrates briefly, the hour and minute hands join at 2 o’clock for 2 seconds notifying the user that a call is coming through, the same happens for the email notifications, except the hour and minute hands will point to 10 o’clock.
Features of the Horological Smartwatch
- NEW!Notifications: This feature sends you a notification whenever you receive an email message as well as calls.
- Activity Tracking: Keep track of daily steps, calories burned, and total distance.
- Sleep Monitoring: Wear your watch at night or put it under your pillow to record your sleep. Sleep tracking function provides details on how much time you spent in deep sleep, light sleep, or awake.
- Always On-Time & Date: You never have to set a time and date – traveling across time zones, the Horological Smartwatch picks up the time from your smartphone and displays new time automatically.
- Sleep Cycle Alarm: Set a smart sleep alarm that will help you to wake up at the best appropriate time in your sleep cycle so that you wake up refreshed.
- Get-Active Alerts: Set an alert to remind you to move if you’ve been idle for a set amount of time; you can customize your Get Active Alerts directly through the MMT-365 app.
- Dynamic Coaching: Receive suggestions, tips, and information catered specifically to you based on your activity and sleep goals.
- Cloud back-up and restore: Recover all of your data, even if you lose your watch or phone. The Horological Smartwatch independently stores your activity and sleep for 30 days without having to synchronize it to your smartphone. A great way to collect and keep your data on-the-go!
- Worldtimer 24 time zones: Frequent traveler? Keep track of your hometown’s time by simply entering your city into the app. You’ll always be able to know instantly when is the ideal time to call your loved ones or business partners back home.
Model: Horological Smartwatch For Ladies
Polished stainless steel two-color case, 2-parts case
Diameter of 34 mm
Convex sapphire crystal
Water-resistant to 3 ATM
MMT-281 quartz caliber, functions adjustable through the crown
2+ years battery life
Always-on time & date
Sleep cycle alarms
Cloud backup and restore
Dial and strap
Silver-colored dial with guilloché decoration and mother of pearl, applied rose gold-plated indexes
Hands- polished rose gold-plated-colored hands
Strap: White rubber strap
Silver-colored dial with guilloché decoration and mother of pearl, applied silver-colored indexes
Hand-polished silver-colored hands
Strap White rubber strap
Dark grey dial with guilloché decoration and mother of pearl, applied silver-colored indexes
Hand-polished, silver-colored hands
Strap: Black rubber strap