The BR 03-92 GIGN Limited Edition was introduced in 2008 especially for the members of National Gendarmerie Intervention Group (GIGN) specialize in combating terrorism and organized crime. In France and abroad, the GIGN’s « Super Cops » confront extremely dangerous situations. The missions they are sent on require total commitment and special training. United and experienced, they are the National Gendarmerie’s elite unit and are at the forefront of international high-risk operations. Having decided to create a watch bearing their insignia and embodying their values of cohesion and professionalism, the GIGN naturally approached Bell & Ross to produce this special edition.
• The circle represents the cohesion of the operational unit and its ability to tackle every aspect of a crisis situation.
• The crosshair symbolizes the primary discipline practiced by members of the GIGN: shooting accurately and effectively.
• The parachute, which is inside the circle, represents the GIGN’s membership in the military family of airborne troops.
• The blue of the emblem’s background is a subtle reminder of the unit’s skill and ability underwater.
• The carabiner represents the elite unit’s skill in various highrisk climbing techniques including the hazardous practice of rappelling.
• The two stars between the words « Gendarmerie » and « Nationale » symbolize the « second generation » GIGN after the 2007 reforms.
Model: BR 03-92 GIGN
Movement: Mechanical automatic with power reserve of approximately 40 hours
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds.
Case: satin-brushed steel with a 42 mm diameter
Dial: matte black with GIGN insignia at six o’clock; numerals, index and hands covered in a photo-luminescent coating
Crystal: anti-reflective sapphire
Water resistance: 100 meters
Strap: black rubber and black heavy-duty canvas
Swiss watch brand Oris has created a pair of high-functioning, highly elegant diver’s watches made for ladies, the new Oris Aquis Date and A...
The new max bill Edition 2017 combines two works of art by Max Bill: the wristwatch that he designed and his "grafische reihen" – ...
Casio America, Inc. announces the EQB800 as the newest model in its EDIFICE collection of men’s watches. Inspired by elements found in motor...
Unveiled at Baselworld 2017 the new Saxon One Royal Blue, which is available in chronograph or a three-handed watch version, boasts a nobly ...
To support the prestigious Only Watch Charity event, Independent luxury Swiss watch brand HAUTLENCE has created a one-off-a kind version of ...
Hermès Miniature Painting Series - Slim d’Hermès Dans Un Jardin Anglais, Promenade De Longchamp, Slim d’Hermès Marche du Zambèze and Arceau Tyger TygerHermès presents four limited series of exclusive wrist watches featuring miniature paintings. For this collection, in close communion with H...
Crafted from bronze, this one-of-a-kind high horology masterpiece by Kees Engelbarts houses a skeletonised manual winding double barrel move...
Swiss watch brand Oris updates its Classic Date series for new generation men and women in search of a classic watch that can slip easily be...
A. Lange & Söhne’s four popular watch models - LANGE 1, LANGE 1 DAYMATIC, SAXONIA and SAXONIA AUTOMATIC - are now also available in a cl...
Corum presents the Admiral AC-One 45 Chronograph Bronze, a special collection that pays tribute to the brand’s maritime connection. Unlike o...