Amelia, featured in 24K Gold and limited to 100 pieces only. Serial numbered 1-100 on a custom designed 10 Year Anniversary caseback, the Amelia timepiece is the company's most popular watch which had originally helped launch the company into the spotlight as the first aviation watch for women back in 2007.
Authenticity paperwork with the watch's serial number and signed by the company founder, Abingdon, is also included. Sapphire crystal, date box, dual time function, and a rotating aviator's bezel controlled by a gold crown at the 6 o'clock position makes this watch not only stunning, but functional as well.
Pre-Orders can be placed now for $499.00 and will begin deliveries November 3, 2017.
- 02.03.2017: Announcement #01: The Abingdon Co. expands into Canada with new retailer, Threshold Aviation at YYZ
- 03.03.2017: Announcement #02: Audrey Swatson, poet from Ghana, wins the 2017 It's About Time Scholarship
- 04.03.2017: Announcement #03: New Scholarships Added to service the Helicopter and Dive industries.
- 05.03.2017: Announcement #04: May Day, May Day, M'Aide: The Abingdon Co. offers free repairs for the whole month of May in an unprecendented move never before seen by the watch industry.
- 06.03.2017: Announcement #05: The Abingdon Co. unveils New Retailer Network Program and announces 2 new products
- 07.03.2017: Announcement #06: Savings, Events, and Products: Independence Day Sale, Event Schedule for the rest of 2017, and new products for the 10 Year Anniversary.
- 08.03.2017: Announcement #07: Officially the company's best year in its history as of July 29
- 09.03.2017: Announcement #08: The Abingdon Co. goes to the Emmy Awards as the premier watch for strong women.